BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Arnold Q.
Rowland Heights, CA
The best affordable prod I've found on the market. It easily goes from day to night without looking out of place. It goes on easy and girls can play with my hair and not know anything is there. My hair is in place but not too stiff. I have totally told others about this.
Josephine B.
Saint Augustine, FL
This is an AMAZING texturizing paste for that undone, just out of bed look! I have a long bob and this is perfect for giving me texturizing curls. This product smells great and works really great, but if you use too much it can make your hair look oily and weighed down.
Vanessa P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I've been using this for years and I still love it. It smells amazing, like Pina Colada and a little goes a long way. I only need a small amount and it works well in my hair to add a little texture.
Tory L.
Boston, MA
I've used this product with short hair and it works well to keep pieces in place. It is VERY sticky which is great depending on how you are styling your hair. It stays in place and holds style throughout the day. It is a great product if you are looking for a strong hold.
Tyler R.
Saint Charles, MI
Very good product. Pretty thick and gives a good hold. I would like it a little more if it were creamier and more workable from the package. I have fine hair and wet it down prior to use. It had a very neutral smell for both men and women. I would recommend this product.
This product is perfect for frizzy and untamed hair. make it easy to manipulate your hair when your styling. perfect for special occasions and even in bad weather the product does its job! texture of the product is light. This product works well for all hair textures.
Maleah S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This product didn't work that well for me. It left a sticky residue on my fingers afterwards and it didn't come off very well when I washed my hands. It didn't do much to my hair either. It had a pleasant scent and cute packaging though! It has room for improvement.
Stephanie E.
Springville, IN
Wasn't the best product I've ever used. Too stringy and messy. The product was very sticky and made quite the mess. Once I added it to my hair, it didn't mix very well so it was more of a "glob".
Dulce R.
Very easy to manage. Worked it into my hands before applying it to my hair. Was able to create great hairstyles. It made my hair very pliable and easy to work with. Aside from that it didn't have a harsh smell. And it was very easy to wash out at the end of the day
Jillian P.
Evanston , IL
When I had short hair, my life depended on this stuff! It's a bit tacky but does the job. If anything, I could probably use it now, since my hair is shoulder length and create piecey texture. It would work great on choppy lobs, just use it on the ends, literally a little bit! Warm it up between your fingers and twist.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.