BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Matt B.
Absolutely the best! Easy to use, and makes your hair soft and stays in place. Good texture. No residue left over, and no crusty hair. Awesome smell! Like no other.
Paul M.
Portland, OR
Smells great and does a good job of keeping your hair where you want it to stay. It's a great alternative to other pomades that make your hair a little too greasy.
Kim S.
Dublin, Ga
Loved this when my son had a Mohawk. It was great to spike his hair with. A little goes a long way. I don't recommend it for long hair but it is great with short.
Alicia E.
Des Moines, IA
This is my miracle product-My hair is naturally wavy and i can work some of this into my ends and let my hair air dry and it looks like I used a diffuser. Plus the smell-This product smells like summer and coconuts
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I love the texture this cream gives my hair, I used it when I had short hair to give it a really great piecy texture. It can be a bit greasy if you over do it tho.
Rhonda D.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Very Easy to use and does not leave your hair too heavy. Just use about a dime size work it through your hands. Then run your fingers through your hair. It holds big curls especially well. And the smell is Awesome!
Elizabeth A.
West Monroe, LA
This is a fairly good product. The only negative thing I have to say is that it didn't hold all day. I had to use hairspray to ensure that it held up all day, but was very easy to manipulate my hair any way I wanted.
melanie t.
Chandler, AZ
I used this back when I had a pixie cut and I loved it. It was strong enough that I could put my hair up in fun styles but it didn't look chunky, wet, or crunchy which was really important to me. It wont get you a full Mohawk (I tried) but it'll get you a lot of volume. Plus it smells really good!
Katherine L.
Sarah, MS
Bed Head Manipulator is my favorite styling product for styling my pixie cut. It's easy to use and really holds and also smells like coconut, which I love. It says to apply to dry hair and style, but I preferred to apply to wet/damp hair then to blow dry and style. Great product, definitely recommend.
Carrie H.
RALEIGH, NC
This product is really great at adding texture and defining sections of your hair that need an extra kick or some smoothing out. Works really great on short hair.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?