BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Natalie R.
Kemmerer, WY
When I had short hair this is what I used to give my hair some umph. What I mean by that is style because with short fine hair my hair fell flat and this is what help me make my hair have texture and look better.
jen m.
New Port Richey, FL
I've used this stuff on my regular hair and i also use it on my wigs. It's great stuff to use and i should have this at all times..especially with all the humidity where i live. Good price. Would recommend.
Odie G.
Linn, TX
Loved that it was not sticky and very easy to use and even easier to to achive many diffent style withbnot a lot of effort. I have used this on my son's and like the flexible hold. And that it didn't flake.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I used this product when I had a pixie cut and it worked wonderfully. I LOVE the smell!!!... think cotton candy-ish. I'd still use it, but with my hair as long as it is, I don't believe it would be a good combo.
Lauren P.
Ringgold, GA
I love this product. I cut my hair off short and it has been amazing in styling it. I or it in and the next day I can just spritz with some water and fix it again. It doesn't leave it greasy or nasty looking
Victoria E.
Weatherford, TX
I love the amount of texture this gives hair. I usually do not wash my hair until the 4th day because it is so thick so this product is perfect for 1st or 2nd day hair to add texture and depth to my style.
Ashley B.
Ogden, UT
This paste is great for shorter hair, especially for guy's hair. I've used other products, but the hold isn't as good as this one. I have a shorter cut, which works well with this. This product is effective!
Rachel D.
Deer Park, WA
I have a super short hairstyle and manipulator is great for adding a finishing touch. It gives me the desired choppy/slightly messy look while keeping complete control of my hair.
Katie W.
Cape Coral, FL
The absolute best texture paste, works into a great style and smells so good. It's not a wax that makes hair stiff and sticky. It's just a creme that takes the look of dry brittleness and the boring, outdated look away. Youthful, sassy, soft, managable, flexible, more up to date and stylish.
morgan B.
Bossier City, LA
Staple product for those with baby hair or edges! Love this product, it always keeps my hair right where I want it. I apply a small amount to my baby hair and they instantly are smoothd down and tamed.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?