BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Venise G.
San Diego , Ca
I love this product! It's a regular in my household. I have a lot of flyaways and this product keeps my flyaways down without leaving my hair greasy or feeling like I have a bunch of gunk in my hair.
Gavin V.
OMG! This Product is amazing! It may be a little on the pricier side but it's great! It gives a awesome workable hold with an amazing smell. It's gummy and easy to spread throughout the hands and hair!
Monique P.
Pharr, TX
Good product. Doesn't make my hair hard or flaky like gel. Met my expectations ūüĎćūüŹľ may purchase again depending on how long the product lasts. A little "sticky" but worth as it holds for the whole day.
Mckenna V.
Hudson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this textured paste! Works so good when you are doing a spiked up hairstyle on a man/women with short hard. My boyfriend uses this and won't buy anything else! I recommend this product highly.
Tory L.
Boston, MA
I've used this product with short hair and it works well to keep pieces in place. It is VERY sticky which is great depending on how you are styling your hair. It stays in place and holds style throughout the day. It is a great product if you are looking for a strong hold.
Tyler R.
Saint Charles, MI
Very good product. Pretty thick and gives a good hold. I would like it a little more if it were creamier and more workable from the package. I have fine hair and wet it down prior to use. It had a very neutral smell for both men and women. I would recommend this product.
Hayley J.
Bath, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair gel. It makes my hair huge and stays all day. It's a bit pricey but worth it! I wish there was more gel in the tin, but i haven't found a gel like this before. It works so well and smells amazing. I will never use another gel other than this one.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay, not the best... Maybe it's the texture of it I don't like and it leaves my hair feeling super heavy and greasy looking no matter how much I use... Wouldn't recommend but everyone's hair is different mine gets oily easily so I would recommend someone with dry hair.
Elle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit too sticky and dried leaving a white residue in my dark brown hair. Big, s*xy hair brand has a much better texturizing pomade that smells incredible and leaves hair in a touchable state.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I wanted to love this, but it was too sticky! It does what it's supposed to, but the end result is a finger full of paste that won't come off easily and hair that is too sticky. I love the smell and the price makes it affordable.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.