BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Nathan S.
Omaha, NE
For an off the shelf product, it's not bad. I've purchased it several times in the past, and it does the job. That being said, I've had better luck with similar salon products.
Laura A.
I have very thin hair with many little flyaway hairs. This product isn't greasy. Helps to keep my hair under control without leaving it messy and greasy looking.
Christina M.
Raleigh, NC
I'm obsessed with this! I've been using it for years as a hairdresser and on myself, and it's by far the best product for a light hold, and as an alternative to hairspray. Not to mention, it smells delicious!
Jason U.
Chino, CA
I love this for creating texture in my hair! I find most styling products don't work well with my hair because of how bleach damaged it is but this works amazing
Heather C.
Elwood, IN
A to of people love this product but I am not a huge fan of it. It offers a lot of shine but doesn't do as much for texture as it says. It also has an odd scent.
Pyra L.
Grandin, MO
I loved it. It worked really well with my hair (when it was shorter), smelled great & stayed put. Didn't leave a greasy residue or build up when I washed it out.
Keegan D.
Great product for pixie hair cuts! I have long hair now, but this was my forever go to through years of short hair :) it smells amazing and the hold is strong without being crunchy
Natalie R.
Kemmerer, WY
When I had short hair this is what I used to give my hair some umph. What I mean by that is style because with short fine hair my hair fell flat and this is what help me make my hair have texture and look better.
Jamie S.
Manchester, CT
I have used the professional size of this for years when I slick my hair in ponytails. Now with short hair I love the way it leaves my hair looking wet. Washes out well. Very effective for a types of hair. You
Steph H.
Sulphur, LA
I've always been the kind of girl that wears her hair short, and this is my go to for "messy cute" hair. The smell, the quality, it's all there for this product.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?