BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
marge w.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this daily to hold my hair in style I like it better than hairspray. I apply it throughout my hair, but especially to the roots for lift. It's not a wax that makes hair stiff and sticky. You don't need to use a lot
Shafeena K.
New York
I used this when my hair was really short and had a pixie cut. It is the best to give that shine and hold. It tames baby hairs really well without the stiff feeling.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Perfect for texture, sticky. Perfect for short hair styles, faux Hawks, etc! Used for years to style my Mohawk, and a pixie cut. Good for the price. Smells wonderful!
Sara W.
Maple Heights, OH
I've used this product only a few times and i was very satisfied. It really helped me manage my hair and keep it under control i loved the scent! I recommend this product to others and I'll definitely purchase this again
Casey v.
I used this only one time so I can't give a comprehensive review. I have very, very thick and wavy hair. It didn't work well with my hair. It mainly just caused a sort of goopy mess. It may work better on thinner hair.
Alexandria L.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I love a textured hair look but I don't like using the powders. So, when I used this it gave my hair the messy look I've been wanting. LOVE IT
Betty R.
Morristown, TN
This is one of my favorite hair products let me start by saying the smell is amazing. You only need a little dab on your fingers to work through your hair and place it where you need it. Be careFul a little goes a long way.
Andrea P.
Island Lake, IL
This is a great product if you need to add a little bit of texture to your hair without all the greasiness. I use it on dry hair. Use sparingly or it will look greasy
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
If you want very distinct curls or spikes...this product is perfect for that. If your hair is unruly and you want it to lay down...this is perfect for that. It's not too heavy on your hair. It's a great styling product.
Christina W.
King George, VA
I use all kinds of hair care products but I don't like products that have that Heavy feel so this is one of my favorite products from bed head.If you use sparenly you will get an Amazing result.A lil bit goes a long way!!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?