BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kim S.
Dublin, Ga
Loved this when my son had a Mohawk. It was great to spike his hair with. A little goes a long way. I don't recommend it for long hair but it is great with short.
Jess J.
Covina, CA
Love this product, gosh does it ever work at really making your hair stick exactly how you want to. I would choose this over any other gel/mousse product. It works well, long lasting, great for bigger hairstyles.
Carrie H.
RALEIGH, NC
This product is really great at adding texture and defining sections of your hair that need an extra kick or some smoothing out. Works really great on short hair.
Rhonda D.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Very Easy to use and does not leave your hair too heavy. Just use about a dime size work it through your hands. Then run your fingers through your hair. It holds big curls especially well. And the smell is Awesome!
melanie t.
Chandler, AZ
I used this back when I had a pixie cut and I loved it. It was strong enough that I could put my hair up in fun styles but it didn't look chunky, wet, or crunchy which was really important to me. It wont get you a full Mohawk (I tried) but it'll get you a lot of volume. Plus it smells really good!
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I love the texture this cream gives my hair, I used it when I had short hair to give it a really great piecy texture. It can be a bit greasy if you over do it tho.
Christina M.
Raleigh, NC
I'm obsessed with this! I've been using it for years as a hairdresser and on myself, and it's by far the best product for a light hold, and as an alternative to hairspray. Not to mention, it smells delicious!
Juliana B.
Maria Stein, OH
I love love love this product. I just blow dry my hair run a little of this thru it and go. It holds all day and I get lots of compliments. People think I use a curling iron but I don't. This stuff works great!
Trecee H.
Baltimore, MD
This was okay for my hair type. It didn't not really hold my hair in the way that I expected for more than a few hours but I also have VERY thick hair. i probably wouldn't repurchase for my own use but its not a bad product
April D.
South Windsor, CT
Paste works good for short hair. You can create the style and keeps hold all day.. It has a nice smell. It lasts a long time. It's quite sticky to keep the hold.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?