BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Mishawaka, IN
My boyfriend uses this product and it doesn't leave his hair rock hard or leave flakes in his hair. I love the smell. I also use this product on my 4 year old and I feel like it keeps its hold very well.
Niki C.
Wytheville, VA
I do not like this product because it feels like paste or mud in my hair not hard to wash out then possible to run your fingers through does not have the best smil but if hold is what you want it is for
Liz M.
This manipulator paste works really well to create texture and styles for short hair (men or women). I also like using it to tone down frizzy spots or tame flyaways. It's one of the best pastes I've tried!
Alexa S.
St George, UT
I had a horrible experience with a hair school, so needless to say I ended up with SUPER short hair. I was in need of a good texture paste so bad and this helped so much, I was able to feel confident with the pixie cut, it was an absolute life saver!!
Whitney C.
Tulsa, OK
This product was exactly what my hair needed. Its my go-to for a little extra pump when I'm making a statement, and perfect for taming those flyaways. Definitely a key component to almost every hairstyle.
Pamela P.
I have used this product almost daily for the past few years. I have thick straight short/medium length hair--this product texturizes and gives volume/lift with just a very small amount. It's a must have!
Alexandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great smell !
made my hair look "lived in" but in an effortlessly chic way! The texture is way to work with. Just use a nickel size amount and use more if you need depending on the thickness of your hair.
Ellen A.
Auburn, CA
I have VERY THICK hair and multiple cawlicks. This is the one product that actually helped me get control of my short style, without looking like I had a ton product in my hair! No crusty feeling or flakes left as the paste dried through out the day. Highly recommend this product!
Jessica K.
Austin, TX
Works great for styling pixie cuts. Unisex product. Easy to use and doesn't leave hair feeling weighted down. Too much can make your hair super tacky. Best to always start out with a small amount and gradually increase amount used. I've used this product for almost 10 years.
Bethany  F.
Alexander, AR
I love this product. A tiny bit goes a long way. If you use too much, your hair can start to look greasy really quickly. I have a pixi and I tap a tiny bit between my fingers and run it through my bangs to make it more piecey.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.