BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
I used this for a little while when i used to style my hair a lot. i love love love the smell. it really smells good. it seemed to do what i wanted it to and it didn't leave your hair shiny or super crunchy which is good
Guadalupe T.
Tulare, CA
I love this for my unruly fringe. Sometimes while doing my hair things don't go my way, but this product saves the day. It totally manipulates the hair and makes it do what I want it to do. And it stays put all day.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
Love this product, doesn't leave your hair stiff or sticky. Keeps your hair styled without feeling sticky and it smells wonderful and easy to wash out of your hair.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Maybe my hair is too thin, but this product just didn't do it for me. I'm a fan of many Bed Head products - this one just seemed to weigh down my hair and wouldn't let me really shape it.
Gretchen S.
Davenport, IA
Can't. Live. Without. It. The blue stuff!! I have tried just about every other similar product on the market and nothing comes close. It is worth every single penny
Matt B.
Absolutely the best! Easy to use, and makes your hair soft and stays in place. Good texture. No residue left over, and no crusty hair. Awesome smell! Like no other.
Heather G.
Bountiful, UT
I love this product. Feel like it can be used on men or women. Its tacky but doesn't dry hard and crunchy. Easy to use and to manipulate to get the results you want. Only need a small amount of product with each use.
Elizabeth A.
West Monroe, LA
This is a fairly good product. The only negative thing I have to say is that it didn't hold all day. I had to use hairspray to ensure that it held up all day, but was very easy to manipulate my hair any way I wanted.
Kim S.
Dublin, Ga
Loved this when my son had a Mohawk. It was great to spike his hair with. A little goes a long way. I don't recommend it for long hair but it is great with short.
melanie t.
Chandler, AZ
I used this back when I had a pixie cut and I loved it. It was strong enough that I could put my hair up in fun styles but it didn't look chunky, wet, or crunchy which was really important to me. It wont get you a full Mohawk (I tried) but it'll get you a lot of volume. Plus it smells really good!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?