BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Rabeckah W.
Linden, MI
This product keeps your hair slick just the way you want it! With the Bedhead Manipulator, you are able to style your hair just the way you want it and not have to worry about it falling out or getting damaged.
Marlee W.
Kennewick, WA
Amazing for men's hair! Smells wonderful and has a great feel when it drys. My boyfriends hair dresser used this on every man's hair she styled because she loved it so much and she got him hooked on it as well.
Leah S.
Jackson, MS
I have been using this stuff forever. I loved using it when I had short hair. You don't have to (and shouldn't) use much to get the desired effect. It smells great and has a good texture. It will cause build up if you don't wash your hair often enough. It's a pretty good value, price wise.
Kelly C.
West Greenwich, RI
This is awesome! With my fine hair and the style I chose I need something g to give my hair texture to hold it. This stuff smells great, is easy to apply and does not weigh my hair down. I can also really to dry hair and it is not sticky at all. Totally recommend to anyone wth fine hair.
Holly p.
Pittsfield, NH
This texture paste may not be the best I've used but its not the worst by far while it may not be the best hold I've had on a hair style it does last a good while to my the biggest downfall is the smell, it smells as if you rubbed a mixture of hairspray and rubbing alcohol into your hair
Shannon E.
Columbus, OH
This product adds great texture to hair. I use this product on the ends of my hair after I straighten it. Smells great too. The instructions are clearly written on the product and easy to follow. It lasts all day. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to all my friends!
Heidi L.
This is my favorite hair product! my hair is super thin and fine.this textrurizer does not weigh my hair down but keeps it in place. It lasts a long time because it only takes a small dab to work on my hair. I use it when my hair is slightly damp and run it through with my fingertips.
Mike A.
Apopka, FL
The product was simple to use and style in my hair. The texture was great and it wasn't overly shiny like a gel; and it didn't feel like I was wearing a helmet on my head. The only negative I had is that it felt difficult to wash out and seemed like a slight residue was left in my hair.
Victoria K.
Boise, ID
My son loves this stuff. Uses it all the time. Best for flyaway hair. Keeps everything looking good. Just spry your hair with a little water the next day and restyle and your off. Don't have to uses as much
Janel K.
Topeka, KS
I have really happy with all the bed head products I've used and I wasn't sure if I was going to try this one. My daughter was with me at the store and she said we could both use it, so why not?
It works great and does exactly what it says. My hair looked great and my daughters did too!
Kendall E.