• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
I used this for a little while when i used to style my hair a lot. i love love love the smell. it really smells good. it seemed to do what i wanted it to and it didn't leave your hair shiny or super crunchy which is good
Matt B.
Absolutely the best! Easy to use, and makes your hair soft and stays in place. Good texture. No residue left over, and no crusty hair. Awesome smell! Like no other.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
Love this product, doesn't leave your hair stiff or sticky. Keeps your hair styled without feeling sticky and it smells wonderful and easy to wash out of your hair.
Gretchen S.
Davenport, IA
Can't. Live. Without. It. The blue stuff!! I have tried just about every other similar product on the market and nothing comes close. It is worth every single penny
Guadalupe T.
Tulare, CA
I love this for my unruly fringe. Sometimes while doing my hair things don't go my way, but this product saves the day. It totally manipulates the hair and makes it do what I want it to do. And it stays put all day.
Debbie G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Awesome product! Just need a finger tip amount, rub between fingers and piece through your hair to define style. Lasts and adds the right amount of texture. Doesn't dry as many other texturizers seem to do to my hair.
Heather G.
Bountiful, UT
I love this product. Feel like it can be used on men or women. Its tacky but doesn't dry hard and crunchy. Easy to use and to manipulate to get the results you want. Only need a small amount of product with each use.
Alicia E.
Des Moines, IA
This is my miracle product-My hair is naturally wavy and i can work some of this into my ends and let my hair air dry and it looks like I used a diffuser. Plus the smell-This product smells like summer and coconuts
Jess J.
Covina, CA
Love this product, gosh does it ever work at really making your hair stick exactly how you want to. I would choose this over any other gel/mousse product. It works well, long lasting, great for bigger hairstyles.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I love the texture this cream gives my hair, I used it when I had short hair to give it a really great piecy texture. It can be a bit greasy if you over do it tho.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?