BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sara W.
Maple Heights, OH
I've used this product only a few times and i was very satisfied. It really helped me manage my hair and keep it under control i loved the scent! I recommend this product to others and I'll definitely purchase this again
Alexandria L.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I love a textured hair look but I don't like using the powders. So, when I used this it gave my hair the messy look I've been wanting. LOVE IT
Christina W.
King George, VA
I use all kinds of hair care products but I don't like products that have that Heavy feel so this is one of my favorite products from bed head.If you use sparenly you will get an Amazing result.A lil bit goes a long way!!
Andrea P.
Island Lake, IL
This is a great product if you need to add a little bit of texture to your hair without all the greasiness. I use it on dry hair. Use sparingly or it will look greasy
Cassaundre H.
Merriam, KS
I had my hair in a what could be described as a mix between a pixie cut and a faux hawk. This was great at giving me some funky texture for the whole day while still being pliable. Although it was very sticky at times.
Natasha D.
It doesn't have to much of a hold but it is very good if you want a sleek bun with shine. This product can be very greasy if too much is used. Less is more with this, it will provide some texture but overall nothing much.
Betty R.
Morristown, TN
This is one of my favorite hair products let me start by saying the smell is amazing. You only need a little dab on your fingers to work through your hair and place it where you need it. Be careFul a little goes a long way.
Casey v.
I used this only one time so I can't give a comprehensive review. I have very, very thick and wavy hair. It didn't work well with my hair. It mainly just caused a sort of goopy mess. It may work better on thinner hair.
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
If you want very distinct curls or spikes...this product is perfect for that. If your hair is unruly and you want it to lay down...this is perfect for that. It's not too heavy on your hair. It's a great styling product.
Shelbie B.
Loved this when I had my short hair worked really well I liked this a bit better then my got2b glued didn't leave My hair feeling hard and this has a nice sent to it
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?