BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Megan G.
I really liked this product, (actually wish I had some more of it since I'm out.) This smells great like all Bed Head products. I have fine hair and it really worked to help manipulate my style. I will be buying more of this since it works so great!
Ali H.
Its a good paste but I'm not a huge fan of pastes. You need to know what you're using. It's going to be sticky and hold well. It lasts a while if you only use it a couple times a week. It did meet my expectations. Just not a paste girl. I would recommend for people who like this type of product.
Shelby K.
District Hts, MD
I had tried all the brands at grocery stores, non of the waxes, gels, pomades or the like would work for me without flaking, completely pasting or drying my hair. I fell in love with this stuff and have been using it for about 9 years. It smells amazing, flexible but strong hold and lasts forever.
Ruthy F.
When my hair was shorter this product was a god send. It gave some interesting texture to my hair and kept it looking neat. It also washed out easier than a lot of styling products and has a nicer smell than most.
Lahra A.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this on my husband when he grows his hair out for the faux hawk. Works great and doesn't harden like sprays or gels, so if it goes a tad out of place you could just stick it back where it was. I also used this when my hair was cut short. One of my favorite products for short hair styling.
Lisa S.
Sherman, TX
Best for a strong hold. I use this to style my faux hawk or for messy spikey styles. I have been using this since the early 2000's and is still one of my favorite go to products. You don't need a whole lot, just a little on your fingertips. A jar will easily last me six months with daily use.
Nicole B.
San Antonio, TX
Smells like sweet tarts candy! I love using this when I want loose waves in my hair without having to apply a hair wand. Simply apply a small peanut size amount, quickly rub trough hair and you're out the door!
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is a bad hair day life saver. I have shorter hair, thick hair and it helps tame the thickness. I actually haven't found a product that compares to this. It is long lasting and if you ever want to switch it up just put some additional water on your hands and comb through hair.
Adrienne C.
Hebron, IN
A little of this paste goes a long way in creating great texture, separation and the piecy look I was going for. Perfect for piecing out your ends and getting a bit of control without weighing down your style!
Leah S.
Jackson, MS
I have been using this stuff forever. I loved using it when I had short hair. You don't have to (and shouldn't) use much to get the desired effect. It smells great and has a good texture. It will cause build up if you don't wash your hair often enough. It's a pretty good value, price wise.
Kendall E.