BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marjanah H.
I use this product whenever I'm crimping my hair gives it a glam finishing look. Everyone at prom complimented my hair saying what salon, even though i did it myself. This product gave me a more voluminous look to my hairūüôÉ
Chu T.
I use this on my clients and its smells nice and non sticky. It has a flexible hold and matte texture really great for a touseled look. It washes out easy and last a long time you don't need much to fet the style you want.
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste is great for sculpting my fauxhawk when I rock it. My style holds all night even when I sweat during dancing. I keep a container n my purse, just in case there is a windy day.
Cindy R.
Brea, CA
This is a great product if you want a lot of hold or texture for a type of hair that you may call "scene" or punkish. It's perfect for that type of hair, I know because I used to use this back in junior high when I would want to get my hair really big I would use this every day for that accomplishment
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
This texture paste was recommended to me by my hairstylist. It is a little pricey in my opinion but it is definitely worth it. It gave great texture and definition to my newly cut and layered hair and the scent was to die for! Will be repurchasing again.
Amy d.
Northville, MI
Mmmmm! this stuff smells awesome! A little does go a long way tho! It does its job and adds great texture that is easy to work with, but if you go overboard you are gonna have to wash your hair cuz it will get oily!
Darci A.
Hamilton, OH
I love manipulater . It smells great. It lasts all day. It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky. I use it for my bangs to ad texture and piece it apart. It met my expectations plus more. I will continue to use it for a while. I recommend it to anybody that has short hair or with a textured haircut.
Megan G.
I really liked this product, (actually wish I had some more of it since I'm out.) This smells great like all Bed Head products. I have fine hair and it really worked to help manipulate my style. I will be buying more of this since it works so great!
NormaJean L.
Hopkinsville, KY
This stuff rocks!
It is lightweight, so it doesn't weigh your hair down, but
it gives your hair just the right amount of "umph" and it doesn't wear out or lose hold as the day goes on! Definitely recommend this!
Phyllis A.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best paste products on the market. It does exactly what it promises it will do. It also doesn't turn the hair white or discolor it in any way like some products do. A little will always go a long way!
Kendall E.