BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Trixie B.
Brandon, MS
I have really fine textured hair and it's really hard to find a product that helps give me volume without weighing my hair down. I tried this and fell in love. I can put just a little right at the root and my hair is WOW...
Leann N.
This is a go to product for my husband when he is in a rush. It doesn't take a lot of work to fix his hair after applying this product on his hair. Smells nice as well.
Ashley M.
Wake Forest, NC
Smells amazing, like pina colada! Very stringy and can be too heavy for fine hair, but nice sticky hold for thicker hair. Has nice shine factor but doesn't make it look wet. Also doesn't get stiff, it stays pliable all day.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
I have very fine straight hair and this product helps give the illusion of volume while giving me great control over how it styled. Lasts all day even in humid Florida.
Cassie L.
Hillpoint, WI
Wonderful medium hold pomade for short to medium lenght hair. Texture, shine, definition, all day hold. Great value, one container should last at least 2 months or more
Shafeena K.
New York
I used this when my hair was really short and had a pixie cut. It is the best to give that shine and hold. It tames baby hairs really well without the stiff feeling.
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
If you want very distinct curls or spikes...this product is perfect for that. If your hair is unruly and you want it to lay down...this is perfect for that. It's not too heavy on your hair. It's a great styling product.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Perfect for texture, sticky. Perfect for short hair styles, faux Hawks, etc! Used for years to style my Mohawk, and a pixie cut. Good for the price. Smells wonderful!
Betty R.
Morristown, TN
This is one of my favorite hair products let me start by saying the smell is amazing. You only need a little dab on your fingers to work through your hair and place it where you need it. Be careFul a little goes a long way.
Natasha D.
It doesn't have to much of a hold but it is very good if you want a sleek bun with shine. This product can be very greasy if too much is used. Less is more with this, it will provide some texture but overall nothing much.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?