BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Alisa M.
Glendale, AZ
I love this product I use it to tame fly aways, make my bangs stay in place and if you have split ends it's a way better fix just put a tiny bit on you fingers and put directly on the ends of your hair. I 100% recommend this product.
Chu T.
I use this on my clients and its smells nice and non sticky. It has a flexible hold and matte texture really great for a touseled look. It washes out easy and last a long time you don't need much to fet the style you want.
Natalie A.
La Puente, CA
Honestly the smell is so good it is almost distracting. In a good way love this I've used this whenever I get baby hair las that don't want to stay down when I use the straighter. Also when I got too much static going on. It's so easy to apply and easily comes off when you shower. It leaves no residue.
Kristen A.
Yorkville, IL
This product is a great finisher. Better when used with highly texturized hair. I have fine hair and with a gentle application i did not find it to be too greasy. It also smells really nice. A must have for men or women!
Kendra B.
Dalton, GA
Love the smell. And that all you need is a tiny but to get your hair to work the way that you want. I also like that,it dosn't leAve your hair greasy. It's a good price. And it last for a good bit if you use it proparly.
Mandy C.
This smells so good! I didn't like it in my long thin hair but my husband loves t in his hair. It helps give him a messy look without making his hair flaky (like a gel product does) it also doesn't give him a greasy look.
Ash S.
Muskegon, MI
Gave hair a lot of texture and made it nice and smooth. It's a good value for a good product. Not too pricey at all. It met my expectations and genuinely surprised me. It is pretty long lasting and lasted until my next shower. I would recommend this to anyone who likes they're hair textured and smooth.
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
This product gives really nice texture to short hair. when I had a pixie cut I loved this to make short little flips in my hair. now that my hair is longer I use it to piece apart the front and side portions of my hair.
Marjanah H.
I use this product whenever I'm crimping my hair gives it a glam finishing look. Everyone at prom complimented my hair saying what salon, even though i did it myself. This product gave me a more voluminous look to my hairūüôÉ
Stacy J.
Leachville, AR
Great product for my short hair. Helped add that extra oomph I needed to get my hair to bump up just right. Keeps my hair from getting extremely frizzy also. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to rock a bob.
Kendall E.