BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Blasdell , NY
I always like the messy and spiky look on my hair and manipulator is one of my go to products do help hold my hair up. Plus the smell is heavenly. I highly recommend!!
Ashley M.
Wake Forest, NC
Smells amazing, like pina colada! Very stringy and can be too heavy for fine hair, but nice sticky hold for thicker hair. Has nice shine factor but doesn't make it look wet. Also doesn't get stiff, it stays pliable all day.
Amy M.
I loved this paste when I had short and spikes hair! It added a lot of body and style to my hair and kept the hair style all day. I now have long hair and this also works well for making Beachy wavy hair with texture and hold.
Alana b.
Panama City , FL
I often do Bohemian twists in my hair and this product keeps them in place! I love it! My styles never fall out and hold for two or three days if I need them too! Highly recommend this to anyone who does unique hair styles!
Amber B.
My go to when i have my hair cut short. it holds well and smells amazing! The cost is not bad at all as you don't have to use a ton of the product (comming from someone who has very thick hair that is definitely saying something)
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
This is a good manipulator. When my hair was a little shorter and I needed some texture, this is what u used. My son loves it as well. It's thick so it's best used in small evenly distributed amounts. Alot goes a long way!
Leann N.
This is a go to product for my husband when he is in a rush. It doesn't take a lot of work to fix his hair after applying this product on his hair. Smells nice as well.
Bailee E.
Marquette, MI
Must use on dry hair! I used to have a cute pixie cut and this worked amazing to get the shape however I discovered that unless your hair was BONE DRY it turned to gum!
Erin G.
Waterbury, CT
I used to use this when my hair was short. It would hold the spikes up nice without making my hair hard. Loved it. Now that I grew it out I like this to smooth it down in a pony or bun as well. Great stuff just a little pricey.
Arlene S.
Absolutely love it. I've. been a fan for several years. They use it at the salon and I use it at home. I love the way it textures and keeps my hair where it should be.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?