BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Kylie L.
Olin, IA
This stuff works wonders, I actually use a small amount before I curl my hair, rub it together on my hands and then run it through my hair. My hair is very difficult to keep a curl and usually falls out within a half hour of doing it but with this, it stays all day and all night. Just the tiniest amount goes a long way so it lasts forever!
Vanessa G.
Elk River, MN
When I had shorter hair I loved this product! The smell is very delightful and the color is fun. It can be a little too thick or goopy so use sparingly. It will not leave your hair crusty. It is a medium hold. I would buy again!
Nick A.
The best of the best if your looking for that tousled look, it is very sticky though and tends to get all over everything which is why it didn't get the full five stars. great hold, smells great, love the color and packaging.
I have used this after using a hairdryer. Manipulator holds my pomp well. Not oily, which I like. I generally like pastes and pomades but hate when they are oily. I Would buy it again. I just wish it was a little cheaper for the size.
kelly s.
Burbank, IL
I recently purchased this product from the American Beauty Show - Chicago. I have used products like this before but this seems to always be my go to brand. It holds well and smells great. I would certainly recommend this product to other people!
Leah D.
Johnson, NE
This product is one of the best texture pastes on the market. It is great for girls who have shorter hair that want a defined style and also great for men and boys. This is a must for my twin boys who like to rock a faux hawk!
Danielle B.
Jonesborough, TN
I love the way I can manipulate my wavy hair into looking like more uniform curls. The smell is amazing as well. It will have a slight crunch to it when it dries, but it's worth it for the hold. It holds down my frizz as well.
kate d.
Manassas, VA
This gel/paste was an OK product for my brother's hair when I styled him. It had a wonderful smell but it didn't hold any style very well. It's not a very strong gel but for ladies or gents long curly hair it is great. it smells good and will hold the curl. It just won't hold spiked up or mohawked styled hair.
Serena K.
Fort White, FL
I was first introduced to this stuff when I had my hair cut recently. I absolutely love it, just run some (not alot) through your hair after styling and it smooths it out and adds just looks fabulous. plus it smells good!!!
Patricia F.
I have thick wavy hair and some times it can be a challenge styling it because it can get frizzy. I use just a dime size of this after I style my hair and the frizz is gone and my style lasts all day. I wouldn't really recommend for thin hair because the consistency is so thick it might weigh your hair down.
Kendall E.