BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Angie B.
Katy, TX
This texture paste is great to give your hair more shape and volume, without weighing your hair down. Smells great and performs as you expect Bedhead products to- great!
Nicho E.
Colfax, CA
Being a kiddo with a short pixie cut, I wake up, wash my hair and dry it with some of this paste in it. And can I just say, wow. It holds so well, and I have noticed it doesn't dry as crusty as others I have used in the past.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
Great product. Could hold better. I currently use it on my boys hair and with them running around and playing a lot the product does not last as long as i wish it would.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
My husband uses this to style his hair and it is the only thing he will use! It doesn't make his Har hard. It stats soft while helping to keep it in place at the same time!
Amy C.
Clovis, CA
Great product, but if you use too much, you end with rock hard chick's of hair! when using, I rub a small amount into my figure tips, the lightly apply it, works wonders!
brittanie l.
Long Beach, CA
This is the best cream for short hair. Soft manipulator that leaves a soft touchable manageable hair that will last all day. Washes out easily with out leaving build up. Washes off hands easily as well. A staple in my hair care.
Sarah N.
Andover
I like this it does its job, but they used to have a wax stick that I preferred much better over this stuff. it was easier to work with and definitely lighter on your hair, if your not careful this stuff with make there hair greasy.
Jessica S.
Woodbridge, VA
Love it it works great with short hair and pixie cuts especially if you like to spike up your hair without it feeling hard, i wouldn't recommend using it on long hair.
Cassie L.
Hillpoint, WI
Wonderful medium hold pomade for short to medium lenght hair. Texture, shine, definition, all day hold. Great value, one container should last at least 2 months or more
Erin G.
Waterbury, CT
I used to use this when my hair was short. It would hold the spikes up nice without making my hair hard. Loved it. Now that I grew it out I like this to smooth it down in a pony or bun as well. Great stuff just a little pricey.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?