BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
Smell Amazing, lets start there because everyone loves a smell good product
Does what it claims, manipulates the hair into the style you want hold is strong and best for short hair.
Jennifer M.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I thought the price was a little high for the size of the product but it went surprisingly far. The smell was ok, not my favorite but I thought the product worked really well.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I absolutely hated this stuff. It felt like I was putting thick glue in my hair. Maybe it was my hair type but it didn't even style well. I actually had to wash my hair after.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
I wear my hair SUPER short, so I use this to give my hair style. I love that it smells like coconut, tames flyaways and frizz. I don't need much and it keeps my hair styled all day. There is no goopy weighed down feeling. Love it and highly recommend it to anyone with short hair.
Lauren Q.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite thing to use when I'm going for that messy bed head (no pun intended) look! A little goes a long way but it keeps my hair piecey and messy! Just the way I want it!
Tasha F.
Orefield, PA
When my hair is short this is a product i SWEAR by... It adds texture, smells great, and not to mention it's fun to use. I even make my husband use it every now and again ;)
Kelleigh W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a must if you are prone to fly away hairs and want your hair to lay straight while in a ponytail. Also it you want that faux Mohawk to stay put its excellent and holds up to that car ride with the top down. A must have always
Jessica A.
El Paso, TX
I used this when I had a bob, to add volume, texture and that extra oomph
I loved the smell of this product and how it didn't leave my hair feeling heavy as other products do.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This stuff is awesome. Believe me when I say a little goes a long way. If you use to much your hair does nothing but with just the right amount you will get a super edgey look!
Cindy T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use to use this when I had lots of layers before teasing my hair and it worked really well on texturizing it. It smells wonderful as well and a little bit goes a long way.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?