BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sara K.
East Carondelet
I like to create fun hairstyles. I do a lot of 30's and 40's pin up style hair do's and this texture paste is great for keeping g stray hairs where they are supposed to be.
Amanda B.
Pasadena, CA
I used this product when I had short hair. I really liked it because it provides good definition to hair. Use sparingly; too much can actually make hair limp. Just rub on hands and work through hair to make it kind of wild and unkempt.
Alisa M.
Glendale, AZ
I love this product I use it to tame fly aways, make my bangs stay in place and if you have split ends it's a way better fix just put a tiny bit on you fingers and put directly on the ends of your hair. I 100% recommend this product.
Karen S.
Sometimes I get a little out of sorts with my fine, limp hair and get it all chopped off into a pixie cut. This product is amazing for adding volume and lift to the top and back! Amazing texture and hold. A little goes a long way!
Katie M.
Is perfect for fly a ways and legitimately works! Would definitely recommend if you have frizzy hair or want that picture-perfect look for a photoshoot or special occasion.
Michelle D.
Camillus, NY
I shaved my head for St. Baldrick's a couple years ago. The only product I could find that could help style my hair through that awkward phase was this product. Love it!
Savannah L.
This product definitely adds volume and texture to your hair, but be very careful with the amount you use because it is a very thick and greasy product, but when used appropriately, can help with so many styles for your hair!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
My husband uses this to style his hair and it is the only thing he will use! It doesn't make his Har hard. It stats soft while helping to keep it in place at the same time!
brittanie l.
Long Beach, CA
This is the best cream for short hair. Soft manipulator that leaves a soft touchable manageable hair that will last all day. Washes out easily with out leaving build up. Washes off hands easily as well. A staple in my hair care.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
Great product. Could hold better. I currently use it on my boys hair and with them running around and playing a lot the product does not last as long as i wish it would.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?