BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Michael L.
Tacoma, WA
Great for when I am trying to get my hair to go up into its faux Hawk. I have fine hair and it holds it like glue. Product exceeds almost every other product I have tried on the market. The smell is a tad off putting to me but for someone looking for a product to hold your hair in pretty much any position you want this would do it.
Troy G.
I was a little hesitant to spend this much on my hair care products, but after my barber used some with my last haircut I had to give it a chance. I like how it is lightly scented but not off putting. After working it through my hair, it does a great job of holding things in place while not making my hair feel too waxy or stiff.
Ryanne G.
My siblings and I used this paste for years growing up! My sister and I used it to put our hair up in ponytails or smooth down fly aways while my brothers used it instead of gel. It worked both ways and worked great! I highly recommend
Gerralynn W.
West Berlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked good for my son when he had shorter hair. It gave him the messy styled looked and it lasted most of the day. It didn't work for me my hair is way to long. it didn't leave his hair sticky or anything and I only had to use a tiny amount
Kristy C.
It's difficult to find a manipulator to put those pesky hairs in the right place, however this product seemed to have met the challenge, but ultimately fell a little short. I found that it held up for a little while but gave way later.
Charly O.
Hanford, CA
This product is great for wanting to hve your hair in place all day. My little sister had a softball tournament and i needed to do her hair the night before. So i used this on her baby hairs so they can stay in place. The next day, her hair was still in place! The only con about this is the texture of this. really messy and gooey
Amy L.
Yuma
Love! I use everyday on my short hair. I really don't have anything else to add but the review won't move forward unless I add more. Not sure I'm interested in this service since I haven't seen anything yet, but am writing a review.
Zac P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this product! Definitely a staple in my hair routine.. It defines your hair and keeps it in place but can still be worked with throughout the day. Doesn't leave the hair feeling crunchy nor greasy. I have Normal to fine hair.
shannon j.
Knoxville, TN
This manipulator keeps your hair in place all day. With short my hair, it is short and thick. Most products don't hold up after a few hours. This one keeps my look in place all day even if it is hot and humid outside. if there was one product out there for those of you with short hair or extremely thick hair, this is it!
Yandra V.
Yukon, OK
I always use this product for styling and it is one of my absolute favorite!! It's amazing for when I braid it but specially for when I do a bun. I love how it holds every little hair and It lasts all day!!! I highly recommend it!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.