BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Yesica G.
This texture past does exactly what it says! It's really great for that messy beachy hair looks without matting the hair down or being to hard like most products. I like to only put a bend or two in my hair and using this texture paste on the ends that I leave straight to achieve the messy beach hair look. Also a great thing about this product is that a little goes a long way so it will last you a really long time!
Alyssa D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use it almost daily on my clients at work. (I am a hairdresser :D). I love how thick and concentrated this product is. You can use it in dry or damp hair. It doesn't leave the hair looking shiny or greasy. One of my favorite things about this product is the smell! It smells DELICIOUS!!! Almost like skittles! I sell this product to my clients- and my very own boyfriend uses it!
Lexi R.
Malta, ID
I use this both when my hair is dry and damp and I really love it. It is tacky and stiff at first, but I usually rub it in between my fingers, then run it through my hair from underneath for added thickness and texture. Usually, since my hair is quite thin and fine, this type of material would make it sticky or greasy, without actually holding thickness, etc. I highly recommend this texture paste, I love it.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I have been using this for years. I have always been a bed head fan and I think that I always will be. I used to have really short hair and I have a lot of hair and most of the time my hair never wants to do what I want it to do and look like so I was recommended this product by my hair dresser (God bless him) and omg! it worked amazing! yes its expensive but also yes your hair is waaayyy worth it.
Tami O.
I have so many unruly flyaways and baby hair I never used to wear my hair down because I was so embarrassed. When ever I worw y hair down you could see all this short coarse hairs sticking straight up. This product is so thick and pasty it keeps those hairs down all day! For application you really don't need to use too much and ipersonally I feel like it lasts longer when used on clean dry hair.
Dina C.
Lima, OH
This is my favorite higher end product!!! I went to beauty school about ten years aho, and like many other people, I hacked my hair off because, well beauty school! Haahaa. This product had one of the best hold factors, even thought I have not bought it in a while, (my hair is almost down to my booty now) I would highly recommend this to anyone, especially those of you with super short hair!
Ali A.
Mankato, MN
I used to have a hard time getting my short hair to spike in the back and actually stay like that all day. Once I used this product I fell in love! It doesn't take much to get your hair to spike and the great thing is that is lasts throughout the day and you hair won't go flat. I highly recommend this product to any short hair ladies that want to have an easy way to style their hair everyday.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
When I first got my hair cut short, I was styling it like a faux hawk. This was awesome for that. Super, touchable hold. However, when my hair got longer and I was just using this to tame the flyaways, I decided to switch to a much cheaper product that could do the job. This definitely works awesome, I'm just not convinced that it's worth the money if you're just using it for placement of hair.
Mary M.
I have a layered pixie cut, and so I need a texturizing paste that helps me achieve and maintain the layered pixie look. Fortunately, Tigi Bed Head Texture Paste is perfect for maintaining the style I want for my pixie cut, and it's super easy to use. Just rub a bit between your fingers or palms and work throughout your hair. It gives a thick, texturized style that doesn't look goopy or overdone.
Cat B.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a must have! Makes it easy to play with hair after drying. Adds volume and hair stays in place for several hours. Even after you can scrunch your har to get it to hold into the style your looking for. I use it a couple times a week and take it along anytime I'm traveling so that I can creat different looks to my short hair. All around excellent product that doesn't break the bank!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?