BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this texturizer on a few occasions and it works pretty good for the first 2-3 hours. After, it starts to loose it's hold (unless you put in extra, but that makes your hair look greasy and unclean). If you're looking for a few hours of hold, than I would recommend using this.
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good paste I have very long hair that is also fine to normal. More fine at the ends. I find this paste gives my hair a good hold and does leave a subtle shine. The shine doesn't look greasy. The holding/staying power isn't the best or longest but still a good paste.
Geanna S.
Morganton, NC
I am a licensed cosmetologist and in the salon I used to work at we would use this stuff. A little goes a long way and even though this is a paste i personally think it's still way too sticky and ends up leaving the hair looking like its weighed down. Other tigi products are better.
Anita M.
Scappoose
This product is really easy to use it's perfect for my hairstyle it doesn't leave things feeling too sticky it's very long lasting is beautiful scent it's a little pricey but totally worth it as it goes a long way and I would definitely recommend this to others I give it a grade a
Brianna C.
Lewisburg, TN
This product is great for men and women. This is true texture paste. The price is great for what you're getting. It's very effective and last all day. I buy this stuff all the time. I literally scrape every last drop out of the container. I only wish they made the container bigger
Lisa S.
Belle Vernon, PA
This is my go to product everyday. I've used this when I had a pixie cut to give a piecy look. Now that my hair is longer I rub some in while damp to give my fine wavy hair a bit of body and then a small amount when dry to define the ways. A little bit of product goes a long way.
Nicole W.
Royal Oak, MI
I used this product to help add volume when I had an asymmetrical pixie cut. My hair is thin and struggles with volume but this did help add some. It didn't leave my hair feeling greasy like some texture pastes do and the paste itself had a slight scent but it was a pleasant one.
Caitlin H.
Portland, IN
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! I use it both on myself & my son's hair. This product holds my son's Mohawk in place all day long, which he thinks is the coolest thing EVER! I also like that it can hold my hair in place as well. The small is amazing & The texture of it is nice.
Amanda D.
Evansville, IN
This is great for styling bangs and a little bit goes a long way so one jar can last you a couple months. I use this stuff religiously and have never found anything that works as good as this product. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a styling gel.
Erin N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tigi Bed Head Texture paste definitely adds definition to fine locks and volume to my lifeless hair but you need to be sure to start at the roots and lift upwards as this product can be a little heavy if you use it with a heavy hand! Be gentle and it can be a girls best friend!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.