BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Terri W.
Chesapeake, VA
A little dab will do ya!! Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste is a go to product for that bit of great hold without a crispy hairspray helmet head. Withstood the harsh humidity, lasted all day, and I Tweek my style without having to add more.
lisa p.
N Providence, RI
I have used this product on my boys. They have short hair and are very particular about how their hair is styled. This Texture Paste from Bed Head works so good especially for short hair styles. The price is fair for they quality of the product.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
Perfect for all hair types. I use it on myself and my brother who has much shorter hair than me. It stays all day and will wash without fuss and there is no residue. An excellent product that is available almost anywhere and relatively cheap. Will buy again.
Destiny S.
I use this with my very curly hair, and it works wonders when it comes to taming fly aways, especially when I don't feel like using a headband. Although it is nice and keeps my fly aways back, it can be kind of difficult to wash out of my hair.
Ashley W.
I have used this product for 15 years. A little dab is all you need to style your hair and get the look you desire. Make sure not to sit this on its side because the gel slides all over the place. I would be sad if this ever went off the market.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
This product smells good but is an unusual scent that not everyone will enjoy. I found it to be very sticky and gloppy. I would recommend but just be aware that it can be felt though your hair all day long and if this bothers you then i would not recommend. It was not worth the money for me but I can understand if it is for someone else.
tifanny t.
Works great for my sons curly hair! It's not too expensive and it smells pretty good. I would recommend it to others. It met my expectations and more! I felt it was very effective and it did what it was supposed to do. So yes I will be recommending it
Ariel J.
I liked it but it was very sticky and left a residue on my hair. I had to wash hair several times to get all of the product and residue out of my hair. So I would definitely say use as little as possible and spread using only your fingertips
Kaele P.
This
Product literally will hold all hairs in place no matter what ! I have a ton of baby hairs and this is the only product that actually tamed them . It's good for all sorts of things and stonefly recommend it ! You won't be disappointed .
Tracie T.
I have a lot of fine hair on my head making it difficult for a style to stick. When I had my hair cut in a short bob I would use this for a piecey look. It worked ok, but I found it difficult to not go overboard with the amount that I used. It always seemed that no matter how little I pulled out of the tin it was too much for my hair.
Kendall E.