BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
Smell Amazing, lets start there because everyone loves a smell good product
Does what it claims, manipulates the hair into the style you want hold is strong and best for short hair.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
This stuff is awesome. Believe me when I say a little goes a long way. If you use to much your hair does nothing but with just the right amount you will get a super edgey look!
Heidi A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best product I have used to manipulate and rock my pixie! Love the scent, easy to use, hair doesn't feel "dirty" and washes out easily. I seem to always go back to this one.
Tasha F.
Orefield, PA
When my hair is short this is a product i SWEAR by... It adds texture, smells great, and not to mention it's fun to use. I even make my husband use it every now and again ;)
Kelleigh W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a must if you are prone to fly away hairs and want your hair to lay straight while in a ponytail. Also it you want that faux Mohawk to stay put its excellent and holds up to that car ride with the top down. A must have always
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
I wear my hair SUPER short, so I use this to give my hair style. I love that it smells like coconut, tames flyaways and frizz. I don't need much and it keeps my hair styled all day. There is no goopy weighed down feeling. Love it and highly recommend it to anyone with short hair.
Megan G.
Visalia, CA
The texture was a bit off putting when I first began using this product, but after I got past the stickyness and gooeyness the product itself worked great. Good hold and not too greasy looking, my husband even uses it. I have noticed that if you do use too much product that it will flake by the end of the day. So use it sparingly.
Lisa K.
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator is great for keeping hair in place. I haven't found anything else that compares to it. It seems to last all day. The aqua color disappears after you rub it into your hands/hair. I would recommend it to others.
B M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product. It Left my hair feeling soft but still held my curls for the majority of the day, plus it smells great! I'm an avid customer for BedHead products and this is another good example as to why I trust this brand.
Karen S.
Sometimes I get a little out of sorts with my fine, limp hair and get it all chopped off into a pixie cut. This product is amazing for adding volume and lift to the top and back! Amazing texture and hold. A little goes a long way!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?