BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Brittany K.
This is so good if I'm running late for work boom ally this to my hair and looks like I just washed it and has such a nice scent and very long lasting... No need for improvement
Anni S.
Escondido, Ca
My fiance used this when he had a faux hawk. Smelled nice, but it was really easy to use too much product - the line between 'just enough' and 'grease ball' was really thin.
Jennifer M.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I thought the price was a little high for the size of the product but it went surprisingly far. The smell was ok, not my favorite but I thought the product worked really well.
Jessica A.
El Paso, TX
I used this when I had a bob, to add volume, texture and that extra oomph
I loved the smell of this product and how it didn't leave my hair feeling heavy as other products do.
Cindy T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use to use this when I had lots of layers before teasing my hair and it worked really well on texturizing it. It smells wonderful as well and a little bit goes a long way.
Kelleigh W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a must if you are prone to fly away hairs and want your hair to lay straight while in a ponytail. Also it you want that faux Mohawk to stay put its excellent and holds up to that car ride with the top down. A must have always
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
Smell Amazing, lets start there because everyone loves a smell good product
Does what it claims, manipulates the hair into the style you want hold is strong and best for short hair.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I absolutely hated this stuff. It felt like I was putting thick glue in my hair. Maybe it was my hair type but it didn't even style well. I actually had to wash my hair after.
Ember J.
I love this stuff for then I really want a thick beachy texture to my hair. It has a great smell and it washes out pretty easy. I enjoy it and use it when the humidity is bad.
Tasha F.
Orefield, PA
When my hair is short this is a product i SWEAR by... It adds texture, smells great, and not to mention it's fun to use. I even make my husband use it every now and again ;)
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?