BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
I use this on my sons hair for school. He is Mr. Fashion, and it's the only gel I've been able to find that keeps his hair styled all day through school, and isn't super tough for him to get out at night. He loves the smell, and I love the price :)
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I needed something to keep my hair in place and soothe flyaways. It lasts the whole day, keeping my hair perfect. The scent is okay, there is nothing special. Compared to mousse and other hair products, this is much better. I highly recommend this.
Henry D.
Reedley, CA
I love this product, the product is very versatile, and manageable. I usually put this in my hair when its a little damp and I can maneuver it though my hair to the desired style and even throughout the day if I want to fix it, I just add a little water to my hands and I can move or style it in a different way without having to put more product in.
Kerri M.
Summerville, SC
Very easy to use and smells good! A little goes a very LONG way so the container lasts a long time. It does make your hands sticky after using so you must wash them afterwards. It doesn't leave your hair greasy or wet looking which is important to me.
Richard L.
Staten Island, NY
The best feature of this product is it is very easy to work with and you can achieve desired results. Many texture pastes are too tacky and don't distribute evenly when applied. Tigi Bed Head Manipulator is light going on but heavy on hold.
Stephanie W.
Cedar Grove
This hairpaste is fantastic. Doesn't leave any stickiness and my hair doesn't feel like it has too much residue on it. Easy to sculpt shorter hairstyles with. Helps to achieve a great style with just a small amount of product. Smells good also.
R T.
Great product for men and women. I like that it is versatile and doesn't leave residue at all. I like the texture better than other similar products I've tried out. It seems expensive,but it is worth the money because it lasts a long time. Would by again.
Jackalyn C.
Chattanooga, TN
I have tried many hair putty type products and this is the best I have found. My hair is pliable when I use it and it holds style without that helmet type of look. This product also smells great. Its a bit expensive but you get what you pay for.
Sarah C.
I might be crazy but I really like the smell of this product! To be perfectly honest I don't style my hair much but when I do put it up in hot rollers I have used this in the hopes that it would be manipulated a little easier...it did not exactly work as expected but I imagine people with shorter hair would have an easier time with this stuff.
Destiny S.
I use this with my very curly hair, and it works wonders when it comes to taming fly aways, especially when I don't feel like using a headband. Although it is nice and keeps my fly aways back, it can be kind of difficult to wash out of my hair.
Kendall E.