BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Summer A.
Wildomar , Ca
Very sticky consistency. Good item if you like your hair to have chunky pieces. Although when on the hair, your hair doesn't feel sticky. I just have a hard time using it with my nails, as it gets stuck underneath which just irritates me
Brittany K.
This is so good if I'm running late for work boom ally this to my hair and looks like I just washed it and has such a nice scent and very long lasting... No need for improvement
Kate C.
Frederick, MD
This styling product is perfect for shaping a funky little do just for you or keeping dried out ends looking silky smooth. Great for any length of hair and any occasion. It can be a bit sticky to work with, but it has a wonderful smell.
Kristine K.
Mesa, AZ
This product is great especially for short hair. Makes it easy to style short hairdo and keeps style in place all day. The only negative is it makes hair thick and have to wash
Somya N.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely my favorite hair product, it keeps my hair in place and smells wonderful. Would recommend to anyone looking for something to hold their hair/make it easier to style!
Kyle M.
Bakersfield, CA
My all time favorite Hair Wax. It provides me with flexible and moisturized hair throughout the day. I can move my hair into place or out of place which is an awesome feature. This product has been holy grail for me for the past 6 years.
Kristin K.
Benicia, CA
I absolutely love this product! I have been using it for years on my short hair. It gives my hair texture and "play" without weighing it down or making it look greasy. A little bit in the back, a touch of hairspray, and I'm set for the day!
Carl Y.
I've used this product and I couldn't ask for more this is thick in consistency and easy to work with. Aside from that it also leaves your hair a shine and a natural looking one
Ashle D.
Temecula
Great product for men and women. I use this at my salon all the time. It's great for short hair that needs more texture and makes the hair have body and can create a fun style!
Leeann L.
Milton, FL
I originally bought this product for my boyfriend, so he could style his hair. He quickly began to use it everyday to style his hair. This product doesn't quit and last all day.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?