BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Alicia G.
Saint Clairsville, OH
Very nice smelling bed head is the best Joe I've ever used our use it on myself my son and my mother also use it along with other family coworkers and friends they've also said it's the best product I've ever used cheap and works nice to get the job done for going out very affordable and very delicious smelling would buy again this is the best product ever
Staci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I liked but did not love this product. I had a pixie for 2 years and used many products. I thought this made my hair look greasy and didn't hold it well. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because my husband happened to use it when he ran out of his normal product and loved it. We now buy it for him and we've decided your hair must be pretty short to use it.
Scott K.
Duluth, GA
I love this product. Holds my style all day and doesn't make it entirely too stiff. My only complaint is just how oily this product. Don't try to go to bed without washing it out first. Nasty pillow and even worse "bed head" after. See what I did there?
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX
This is my HOLY GRAIL product. I've purchased it at least five times, because it just works SO WELL! It's a little pricey, but it lasts for so long (you only need a little bit!) that it's totally worth it. Honestly, I don't think you can find a better gel!
Hannah B.
Omaha, NE
Love this! Helps define texture and all volume to my curly hair! Great alone or mixed with other product this reduces the need for additional products (like hairspray). Smells great and since you only need a small amount the container lasts a long time!
Darby B.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I love this product. It completely stocks down those flyaway hairs. I haven't found anything else close to this. I wasn't really sure what to excoecg but I'm very pleased. It is a bit pricey but it is completely worth it. I highly suggest this product!!
Enolie H.
Bed Head products smell good and they work really well. when I had pixie cuts I used texture pastes and waxes to get great volume and texture to my hair. It's really great for people with somewhat flat hair, even with long hair it can give you that boost.
Henry D.
Reedley, CA
I love this product, the product is very versatile, and manageable. I usually put this in my hair when its a little damp and I can maneuver it though my hair to the desired style and even throughout the day if I want to fix it, I just add a little water to my hands and I can move or style it in a different way without having to put more product in.
Ross L.
I have a huge cowlick on the back of my head and this stuff makes it calm down completely. It took forever for me to find this and I've used it for years. It's a little pricier, but nothing compares to its ability to last through sweat, sleep, etc.
Rosa P.
Caldwell, ID
The SMALLEST amount is necessary. A little definitely goes a long way! It did exactly what I needed it to which was to fix fly aways and put down my baby hairs. It did its job perfectly. I do think that if you put a lot it can cause your hair to get stiff but you really don't need much & that can be avoided. I recommend! And it lasts forever too!
Kendall E.