BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
This product is okay. It tends to clump in the hair though & get hair stuck all over your hands, due to how sticky it is. But if you use a very small amount, you can make it work.
Monica P.
Staten Island, NY
Thick and gunky with a little shine! Love it to style hair anyway while keeping it in place, especially for keeping little baby hair strays away or down! A little goes a long way!
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
This product wasn't the best for me. I have very fine hair that can get weighed down easily by many pastes. This product also stayed sticky. It didn't flake, which is always a plus. I will use it in a pinch, but much prefer other lighter products.
Heather B.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually use this when my hair is curled to give my fine hair some texture and volume. It does really well of holding a style but easily manipulated. Doesn't leave my hair shiny or greasy, it's a nice matte formula. Overall awesome product.
Alexa L.
Dallas, TX
Bed head Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste...or even cement!) that is the consistency of honey.
Beejay T.
When I cut my hair down or even when I don't this stuff really holds I love it it works really well gives it some texture too. I would def be careful who a little goes a long way
Deb H.
Ayer, MA
Bed Head manipulator texture paste is my go to product between salon visits. The paste is the perfect texturizer for styling and maintaining shape of my straight layered hair cut
Amanda H.
Ponchatoula, LA
This paste is great! I love the smell and texture of the product.i also love the texture it gives me. I love how it makes my hair look so piecey.i will definitely be repurchasing this item. It does what it says and I will continue using this.
Kristin N.
Mission Viejo, CA
If you have hair that has a little texture, this fun, beachy pomade is a must have. It allows you to put a little flip into your hair, make sure it's piecy, but not have it turn into helmet hair. Must have for short hair that requires movement.
Ashley L.
Concord, CA
Use this on my husbands hair when he had a mohawk and it worked great to keep his mohawk up for the whole day. Really works like a paste. Kinda hard to wash out is only complaint.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?