BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Samantha F.
Aurora, IN
I have a bob that's real short in the back so I love to use this product to give it some texture and volume! It holds the texture in my fine, straight, color treated hair. The only thing I wish they would change in the packaging so it would be in a squeeze tube!
Laurel H.
Kernersville, NC
This is what I use on my son's hair everyday. Even after extremely crazy busy days and rough housing all of the time his hair stays! I'm completely amazed with this product and plus it smells really good! I always recommend this product to my family and friends!
Amber F.
Bremerton, WA
As stated in the name it is absolutely great for texturized hair. My husband and I share it. It holds up to our standards and the amazing coconut smell is a mega plus! So my hair looks and smells fabulous! I recommend this product to everyone. So give it a try.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
I found that this would not hold my hair. My hair is textured strange and it did not do anything to help the texture look more appealing. It smelled good. I got a free sample from a salon and was able to try a small sample for a few days. Overall, not too pleased.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX
I must say this product is awesome! I have very fine hair, but with this, i now have lots of volume in my hair. Its not flat and flimsy anymore. I totally recommend this product to women with fine hair. I would defiantly buy this product over and over again.
Alicia G.
Saint Clairsville, OH
Very nice smelling bed head is the best Joe I've ever used our use it on myself my son and my mother also use it along with other family coworkers and friends they've also said it's the best product I've ever used cheap and works nice to get the job done for going out very affordable and very delicious smelling would buy again this is the best product ever
Jessica R.
Make sure you don't use a lot I find a little goes a far way.if you use to much I have found it makes it kinda flaky.I find compared to others it is great. I have straight blond hair so this product really comes in hand.yes I would recommend this to others.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
I love this stuff! This product is perfect for chunky layers. The only thing that I didn't like was that the paste was a little too thick for my liking, which made I a little difficult to spread it on evenly. Otherwise, made my hair look awesome and fuller!
Staci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I liked but did not love this product. I had a pixie for 2 years and used many products. I thought this made my hair look greasy and didn't hold it well. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because my husband happened to use it when he ran out of his normal product and loved it. We now buy it for him and we've decided your hair must be pretty short to use it.
Kennidi J.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing! The hold on it is absolutely fabulous. It lasts all day long. I am particular about my hair being voluminous and this works great. It's the best product I have used so far. My hair is black and course. There is no need of improvement.
Kendall E.