BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Bethany T.
Windsor, WI
Smells wonderful, seriously wonderful. It is a little sticky, but does create texture and shine like I'm looking for. I wouldn't suggest it for anyone looking for serious texture and hold, but it's great for those who want to accentuate their layers.
Emily E.
Van Nuys, CA
A little goes a long way. If I had short hair, I would have loved this product. How beer, my hair is past my shoulders and this paste was too stiff for me. Great for shorter hair styles but seemed a little too harsh for longer hair texturizing.
Kimberly C.
Coatesville, PA
Great for styling short hair. Lasts all day and doesn't make your hair feel crusty like hairspray does. I just put a small amount in my palm, apply to my hair, and I'm good to go for the day. You do not need to reapply this product throughout the day.
Rachel K.
I use this mainly to hold down my fly always. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. Applying to much can give you a greasy look. So make sure to start out with a small amount adding more as needed. I have used this for years and love it!
Trina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Best stuff ever for spiking hair. I have a short pixie style hair cut and this manipulator is the only thing that works without feeling like I just dumped a bottle of glue on my head
Christina B.
Lamont, WA
This stuff is good for adding some texture and some volume, especially when you have shoulder length hair or shorter. Plus, like most of the products from Bed Head, it smells good.
Astrid S.
Jacksonville, NC
It smells amazing! But the hold wears out after a while. This does not last all day. The hold is very flexible so you can change it through the the day and it's a Demi matte finish
Ashley L.
Concord, CA
Use this on my husbands hair when he had a mohawk and it worked great to keep his mohawk up for the whole day. Really works like a paste. Kinda hard to wash out is only complaint.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
This product wasn't the best for me. I have very fine hair that can get weighed down easily by many pastes. This product also stayed sticky. It didn't flake, which is always a plus. I will use it in a pinch, but much prefer other lighter products.
Alexa L.
Dallas, TX
Bed head Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste...or even cement!) that is the consistency of honey.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?