BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Courtney I.
Madison, WI
When I had short hair, I loooooved using this product to style a fun, chunky look. The product IS paste, so it is slightly heavier than other waxes or styling products, however, holds for a long time. For short, spiky, and chunky looks, I highly recommend this product!
Colin R.
Having only used this product once, I may not be totally qualified to leave a review. But this product is awesome. It's not heavy but it gets the job done! It has a medium hold, that gives my hair a 'natural' look. I would totally recommend this product to my guy friends who are looking for a light weight product.
Susie O.
Manchester, TN
This is my favorite product to put in my short sassy hair! My hairdressser turned me onto this and ever since its first use i have been hooked. It is a bit pricey.....but it holds its value, by keeping your style almost all day long. It smells really super good too!
jamie n.
Pittsburgh, PA
Amazing product! As a cosmetologist I use this product on all of my clients, from fades on men to short slikely messy cuts on women (like myself) I feel you get a lot of product for the price and all of my expectations where met. I will continue to re buy this product
Marissa S.
Colorado Springs, CO
My husband uses this brand and he has very thick, unmanageable Native American hair. This product keeps his hair soft and structured all day! It's got a great scent and is the only thing that works for him, he won't trust anything else and he uses a lot of product.
Tonya L.
San Antonio, TX
Love this provided great hold and flexibility for the day (which for me is 10+ hours). This will stay on my vanity. So far this is the best paste for the money I have found, I have used a mud before but like the pliability of this and the smell is not back either.
Carmen P.
Elgin, OK
Great for short hair! Easy to use and does not leave my hair feeling heavy. A little goes a very long way. Does not flake when you pass your hand through your hair during the day. If I don't want to wash my hair the next day I can lightly mist my hair and restyle
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
I found that this would not hold my hair. My hair is textured strange and it did not do anything to help the texture look more appealing. It smelled good. I got a free sample from a salon and was able to try a small sample for a few days. Overall, not too pleased.
Jacquin M.
This paste is awesome for short hair cuts. I normally use it for Pixy cuts and men's hair styling. It last a long time. A little goes a long way. The product lasts all day. It's very sticky and I really like the. This is a great product for hard to control hair.
Amber F.
Bremerton, WA
As stated in the name it is absolutely great for texturized hair. My husband and I share it. It holds up to our standards and the amazing coconut smell is a mega plus! So my hair looks and smells fabulous! I recommend this product to everyone. So give it a try.
Kendall E.