BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kelly F.
Stroudsburg, PA
When my hair was short and I spiked it, this was the only thing that would hold it upright througout the day without it wilting. I always bought it at the salon on sale because it was a little more than I alotted for my own budget, but it's not pricey
Brea E.
Lula, GA
The best product for short African American hair. I wanted something that would make my hair stand up and spike, but not so still that it would snap in half. This product does just that! It keeps your hair in place, but also allows your stands flexibility.
Judy P.
Charlotte, NC
I've used this to give my fine hair some texture at the ends and to add thickness to the crown area. A little definitely goes a long way! I like it because it isn't too heavy but does add thickness- I could definitely see where you could overdo this!
Kimberly M.
Casa Grande, AZ
I am very much happy with this texture paste because I feel great in the morning as I'm getting up and getting ready for my day. It smoothns out your hair and did I mention it also makes your hair less glossy and more shinier and hey it smells good!
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way, so the puck lasts quite awhile. The product is sticky when first applies but dries for good hold and great texture. And, it smells amazing!
Jennifer A.
Panama City Beach, FL
This product is very thick. You don't want to use a lot because it will leave hair oily looking. It worked better for me when used in wet hair. I prefer other products over this one.
Rachel K.
I use this mainly to hold down my fly always. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. Applying to much can give you a greasy look. So make sure to start out with a small amount adding more as needed. I have used this for years and love it!
Brian M.
White Plains, NY
I Love using the Tigi bed head manipulator texture paste. It is so amazing it keeps my hair in one place with out it moving around. Amazing Hair product. I'd recommend it to my friends and to my famly. I would really recommend it to other people.
April S.
Steamboat Springs, CO
Works best on shorter hair. With my shorter cuts it helps add volume and it won't fall flat. With longer hair can weight it down, but it can be used on longer hair as a curl definer.
Trina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Best stuff ever for spiking hair. I have a short pixie style hair cut and this manipulator is the only thing that works without feeling like I just dumped a bottle of glue on my head
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?