BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Summer S.
Portland, TX
I have had a multitude of hair styles throughout my life and this product was one of my favorites to use with my fohawk! It has great hold without leaving you with that greasy hair look. And the smell is great as well. Great product for that not long but not short haircut!
Ariel d.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this product for my son we have went through many other products before we found this on. His hair color is brown and thick so it hold it all day . could not compare to any other product it does have a nice scent to it would just want it to be in a bigger container.
Micaela B.
I have very fine hair. I love this stuff for texture when my hair is short and layered. It gives a nice piecey look. It it starts to flatten a little later in the day, just scrunch the ends and it magically plumps back up. It also smells amazing! Use sparingly and note that it is a little sticky. Work it in your hands before applying to your hair so you don't glob it in one spot.
Colin H.
Vista, CA
This stuff is great! My hair is extremely thick and wavy and hard to handle at times. I also really don't like using gel or anything that makes my hair crunchy. This stuff has a great hold while not making my hair crunchy and not leaving nasty residue behind after washing.
Kristin N.
Mission Viejo, CA
If you have hair that has a little texture, this fun, beachy pomade is a must have. It allows you to put a little flip into your hair, make sure it's piecy, but not have it turn into helmet hair. Must have for short hair that requires movement.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Ahhhh I love this, I have an otherwise boring poker straight bob, and this gives it the ooomph it need to not be a librarian cut! It's great for adding definition and texture without turning your hair into a ratted bird nest mess. It's not stick and it smells great too
Alesha L.
Prague, OK
I loved the way it styled my hair. It didn't leave my hair greasy or oily. It's very easy to use and you don't have to use a lot of it for it to work. The price was amazing not expensive at all. The smell of it was very nice. I would definitely buy this product again.
Susie O.
Manchester, TN
This is my favorite product to put in my short sassy hair! My hairdressser turned me onto this and ever since its first use i have been hooked. It is a bit pricey.....but it holds its value, by keeping your style almost all day long. It smells really super good too!
Colin R.
Having only used this product once, I may not be totally qualified to leave a review. But this product is awesome. It's not heavy but it gets the job done! It has a medium hold, that gives my hair a 'natural' look. I would totally recommend this product to my guy friends who are looking for a light weight product.
Ashley G.
Glen Burnie, MD
This product is amazing and tricky at the same time. Perfect for re-sculpting curls and waves, however keep this saying in mind while using Manipulator "A Little Dab Will Do Ya'! Start with dime to nickel sized amounts. Too much becomes a Bed Head nightmare. Trust Me!
Kendall E.