BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Heather S.
Grandy, NC
The only product you need for adding structure and substance to a pixie cut! Smells amazing, lightweight, non greasy and last for HOURS! An amazing value! 1 jar last 6 months. A must have for adding body and volume to soft hair! Never be caught without it!
Kiersten H.
This product smells SO good and it really works with my thick hair! Not only do I use it at home, but my hair stylist uses it on me also and is the one who recommended the product to me!
Tanya  p.
Very fun to use and mess around with. Definitely would buy again. I used it on thin hair and it seems to work fine. Really fun to experiment with different ways to use and different textures when you style with it. Definitely would recommend to friends.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This texture paste I have found its awesome for those pixie cuts to make them have that extra wow also great for the sculpting dues that you want to create . You will love this products
Joel R.
This putty has a great smell, as do all Bed Head products. It's got a good hold, pretty thick. I wouldn't recommend it for thin hair. Just medium to thick. Pretty effective at manipulating the hair. It's kind of messy and gets dirty around the ring.
Alana P.
I use this product when I curl my hair. It gives texture to my pin straight hair and allows my hair to hold curls/waves throughout the day. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way!
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way, so the puck lasts quite awhile. The product is sticky when first applies but dries for good hold and great texture. And, it smells amazing!
Judy P.
Charlotte, NC
I've used this to give my fine hair some texture at the ends and to add thickness to the crown area. A little definitely goes a long way! I like it because it isn't too heavy but does add thickness- I could definitely see where you could overdo this!
Lizza T.
Does what it says really gives my hair that texture and volume. since my hair is thick after a while it does begin to start to fade but with a little hair spray it back and alive again
Emily K.
Not bad! I use it on my boys' hair. Holds up well, good price. Not too shabby. Not really much else I can say about it. I'd like to get out and try other things to see how it compares.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?