BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Janey M.
Washington, MI
This is a good texturing agent. It has the consistency of a more liquidous putty without that greasy or grimy build-up feeling. It is great with long lasting hold. You can use it on wet hair and blow-dry for volume and thickening or on dry hair for a more textured pieced look.
Amy H.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a thicker formula texture paste, so a lot goes a long way, depending on how you use it! Because it is thicker than what I am used to, it is somewhat trickier figuring out the right proportion to use on a given day.

However, over the years I have remained a loyal customer of this product because I love the smell and the fact that it holds my hair shape for the entire day!
Lindsay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way. This stuff it great - IF you use just a tiny bit and IF you want definition, texture, or separation. I like the Bedhead Manipulator more than any other paste-type product I've used, but overall it isn't my favorite kind of product. If you're in the market for a great paste (maybe for shorter hair), then this is the best one out there and it lasts forever.
Marlena P.
San antonio, TX
It is too much for hair, especially thin hair and dyed hair. It's not much of a good value. I dye my hair brown and try to use different products when styling, but I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. I think BedHead is overrated. There are better products out there.
Brycie M.
Odessa
I LOVED the smell of this product , it is my go to product when I wanted some good texture . It's a bit pricey but a wonderful product . The only thing I don't like about it is that in the wind you r hair can end up looking greasy . I have bought it over and over again though
Emily W.
This product For men's hair is perfect. The downside is how sticky it is when you use it. I think it lasts long, just horrible white flakes the next day. I would say it met my expectations especially how thick it is. I love the smell of it and for the price its def awesome!
Micaela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine hair. I love this stuff for texture when my hair is short and layered. It gives a nice piecey look. It it starts to flatten a little later in the day, just scrunch the ends and it magically plumps back up. It also smells amazing! Use sparingly and note that it is a little sticky. Work it in your hands before applying to your hair so you don't glob it in one spot.
Rachel L.
New City, NY
I bought this product at a local target and really enjoyed using it! I wanted to style my hair into a pony tail but little pieces were coming out! I used to use a paste but this worked wonders! The value might seem high when buying it but the product itself is SO worth it!
Summer S.
Portland, TX
I have had a multitude of hair styles throughout my life and this product was one of my favorites to use with my fohawk! It has great hold without leaving you with that greasy hair look. And the smell is great as well. Great product for that not long but not short haircut!
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was I high school, I was in the JROTC program and we were required to have our hair in a very neat bun about once a week. I used this paste to make sure my hair was slicked back into a bun. It smells good and does a good job at keeping hair in place. I feel like it can be a bit too sticky at times though.
Kendall E.