BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I use this product for my " fly away baby hairs " and it does the trick every time ! It leaves my hair looking smooth and fresh. It doesn't leave it oily like most products do. And it last all day long. I highly recommend this product for anyone ! I would buy this product for ever !
Shelby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've used this before when my mom had short hair to help her style it. It held up well, but it left a residue on your hands which is kinda annoying. But for the most part it worked well for what I needed. It was expensive though and not worth it unless your hair is hard to handle
Ashlie O.
Norwalk, OH
This product helps keep the stubborn hairs in place. Easy to use and I don't need a lot to get the job done. Use this on myself and my kids it easy for me to do there hair with the same product I use. Not messy and it doesn't make my hair feel greasy. Would recommend this to anyone!
Kim P.
Pittsburgh, PA
My hair is super thick so this paste didn't really do anything for me. When I would try and style my hair with it my hair would just get weighted down and end up going flat. It does have a nice smell to it which is a plus and I would recommend this to people with finer hair than me
Emily M.
Ashland, KY
Very good product! This is the only gel I use on my hair. My hair is very thick and very curly and this holds my baby hairs and bangs back tight and secure all day! It doesn't dry flakey or hard and it is clear so nobody can tell. I highly recommend this product for all hair types.
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
What a great product. It's not often that you find a texturing paste that doesn't make your hair feel sticky all day. This paste really works your hair into whatever style you want without a greasy, sticky mess left in your hair! I have used this product with my wavy hair and it never weighs it down, always leaves my waves bouncy. I will continue to keep this at the front of my supply!
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Get it tamed and styled! That's what I would call this review. I definitely enjoy the holding power of the this product, but dare I say that I could even go for more. It definitely met my expectations, but it would be even better if it could have even a stronger hold power. But, all in all its great, especially with the hold power it has, but still allowing the hair to be moveable/styled.
Jennifer J.
Almo, KY
I liked this product overall. It smells nice and it worked well my only precaution is take it slow! A little goes a long way and once you've got too much on there's no going back. It'll make your hair greasy looking after that. If you add a little at a time it does great texture.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
This product wasn't the best for me. I have very fine hair that can get weighed down easily by many pastes. This product also stayed sticky. It didn't flake, which is always a plus. I will use it in a pinch, but much prefer other lighter products.
Emily W.
This product For men's hair is perfect. The downside is how sticky it is when you use it. I think it lasts long, just horrible white flakes the next day. I would say it met my expectations especially how thick it is. I love the smell of it and for the price its def awesome!
Kendall E.