BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Steve W.
Lansing, MI
The product itself is easy to work with. It has a nice thick consistency, without needing effort to make it workable. It doesn't have a strong smell, and what scent there is is neutral. It can be a little tricky to work through hair, as it tends to stick and settle in quickly. Overall it's pretty easy to work with, and is pretty forgiving if you use too much.
Carlos U.
Oakland, CA
Overall a good product, can really only be applied when hair is dry. Good hold and makes it really easy to manipulate hair once it is in. Good flexible hold, a little water later in the day and you can just rework it. Kinda pricey though for the product.
cassy g.
Milwaukee, WI
This product works great for my short hair! it creates the perfect chunky, piece-y bob that I've always wanted without feeling heavy or hard. my hair can still move naturally without the greasy, un-natural feel of some other products i have used in the past.
jessicca s.
Vienna, IL
My husband and my 10 year old daughter both use this product. He likes the wet look, yet pliable look. And my Daughter loves the hold it provides and the Smell of it lasts all day. Hairspray just don't cut it. We would buy this product again and again.
Heather S.
Grandy, NC
The only product you need for adding structure and substance to a pixie cut! Smells amazing, lightweight, non greasy and last for HOURS! An amazing value! 1 jar last 6 months. A must have for adding body and volume to soft hair! Never be caught without it!
Deanna J.
This stuff works great for getting fly always to stay down and texturizing ur hair so your hair has more style, works great if you have layers in your hair and this stuff smells amazing!
Tanya  p.
Very fun to use and mess around with. Definitely would buy again. I used it on thin hair and it seems to work fine. Really fun to experiment with different ways to use and different textures when you style with it. Definitely would recommend to friends.
Melanie M.
Wauwatosa, WI
This is ok, but not my favorite. The smell is kind of cheap, juvenile, not sophisticated. It is also a little to wet/greasy for my taste. I wish this dried faster/better, but it leave my hair a little greasy and doesn't define the shape of my hair well.
Amber T.
Tuscola, TX
This product is a must in our house for my sons hair. This has worked the best out of all the different ones we have tried. This exceeded my expectation. Smells great even for a guy to use it. I will continue to purchase this product to style his hair.
Sarah C.
Gloucester City, NJ
I bought this for my boyfriend Kyle as he was looking for something similar and he was getting bored of his current hair gel. However, this was not the type of hold that he was looking for, it made his hair very crunchy and stiff, he had to wash it out.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?