BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Lynchburg, va
I absolutely love this bed head manipulator! My hair is so limp and I need to give it an extra lift. I get some of the paste on my finger, rub it together on the tips of my other fingers, and apply it to my roots. It gives it some volume to my other wise limp hair. It also gives it some texture. When I wake up the next day, my hair doesn't feel oily at all. This product also helps revive my second day hair!
Amanda K.
Upper Darby, PA
I have short hair, and all the other products I've used in the past never held my hair good enough. Having thick hair can be a pain when it comes to styling products; it seems like it's never enough! But I love the Tigi Bed Head paste; you only need a small amount to get the job done, and its hold lasts for hours! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with short hair (above the shoulder), men and women alike!
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
I used to use this when I had short hair. It worked great for piecing out pieces and giving my hair texture it also smells amazing!! It doesn't feel too sticky and isn't too heavy either if you use it right. I recommend it especially for shorter hair or hair with layers or men's haircuts.
Courtney J.
I use this on my hair and my son's. It's perfect for controlling flyaways, taming cow licks and giving my hair a fun textured look. It's super easy and quick. I save so much time using the texture paste. It takes very little product to achieve any look, so it's a great value and lasts forever.
Loreal M.
Wellford, SC
I use this almost every single day. It works perfectly to keep my fly aways under control and to help in humid situations. It's an amazing value for the money and it lasts a long time. It exceeded my expectations. I've been buying it every since my hair dresser used it on me ten years ago!
Catherine H.
Eureka , Ca
Love this and the hold is amazing. It's perfect on my sons hair. The smell is awesome not like some others. It keeps its hold all day and then some. It's not to hard and plastic looking either looks natural. It's a product that we keep on hand as it's easy to use and absolutely love it.
Cherinda C.
Preston
This stuff is extremely amazing! Perfect for men that have fine hair and want their hair to look thicker and fuller. I absolutely love the scent you are able to use this for women and men. This doesn't have a masculine or feminine smell something in between so great for both genders.
CJ J.
Los Lunas, NM
This stuff gives pretty good "grip" to the hair. My hair is super fine, but abundant, so it's kind of spider-webby. It needs some texture in order to be at all manageable, and this paste does a decent job. Don't use too much, though, or it will make your hair look on the greasy side.
Rosa S.
Irving, TX
Smells great, does job which is to keep hair in place. The only thing I'd say is the only downfall would be how messy it is once you do open the small jar since it is very sticky. When opening be careful because it is also kind of goo-e type so it will come out runny if tilted too much.
Billie W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product. It does a fantastic. job adding texture to your hair. I have used it when my hair was short. and long...I prefer it more when my hair is short. Be sure not to use too much, as it can make your hair sticky if you aren't careful.
Kendall E.