BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Ciara B.
Albion, MI
This is definitely a great product. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or caked with products and washes out very easily. It definitely last a long time, even if you touch your hair a lot like I do. I love the smell of it as a! It just smells yummy!
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Leaves hair sticky I bought this when I got my hair cut short I'd prefer you get teasing powder or the fiber paste by j crew!!! You will want to wash your hair after using this product.
Theresa H.
Lansdale, PA
Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste by Tigi is the perfect product for my short hair. I have an inverted Bob, and the paste helps me manover the short back pieces into a spikey pixie style. Bed Head helps my style last through the day, well into the night.
Carlos U.
Oakland, CA
Overall a good product, can really only be applied when hair is dry. Good hold and makes it really easy to manipulate hair once it is in. Good flexible hold, a little water later in the day and you can just rework it. Kinda pricey though for the product.
jajaira m.
dedham, MA
This is great if you have split end, a little goes a long way so make sure to dip the tip of your finger in and apply only to your ends. I promise it does my bleached blonde hair wonders.
lillian S.
Glendale, AZ
Very gross feeling, I'd say it was more of a wax than a paste, as it felt like it never got removed until a heavy shampooing. I'd think it'd work very well for those who are willing to figure out how to use it. Smells nice. Use very little, as it is potent
Amber T.
Tuscola, TX
This product is a must in our house for my sons hair. This has worked the best out of all the different ones we have tried. This exceeded my expectation. Smells great even for a guy to use it. I will continue to purchase this product to style his hair.
Tanya  p.
Very fun to use and mess around with. Definitely would buy again. I used it on thin hair and it seems to work fine. Really fun to experiment with different ways to use and different textures when you style with it. Definitely would recommend to friends.
Sarah S.
Fairfax Station, VA
I use this after I blow dry my hair to keep my bangs out of my face. My bangs are long, but fall in my face and this thickens them and holds them back so I don't have to keep pulling my hair back. It lasts for a few hours, but not all day. I recommend.
cassy g.
Milwaukee, WI
This product works great for my short hair! it creates the perfect chunky, piece-y bob that I've always wanted without feeling heavy or hard. my hair can still move naturally without the greasy, un-natural feel of some other products i have used in the past.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?