BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Patricia R.
Euless, TX
I used for texture and it was great for my bangs. The price it is a little steep but since I do not use frequently it is okay to spend a little bit more on a product that has good results.
Leah W.
Jal, NM
I have not used this product personally but my brother has. He likes it, I think. Says it smell very good hold great but leave a greasy feel to his hair and he doesn't enjoy that very much.
REBECCA R.
Cottage Grove, MN
I loved this product when my hair was short. I would use this to make it spiky and give it some volume and texture but still leave it manageable it I later wanted to change up the style. it didn't get flaky or crusty. i would for sure use this product again.
Jeremy H.
Norman, OK
Once it's in you're hair is not going anywhere. Down side is it makes your hair feel thick and oily. Don't want to touch it, don't want to nap with it in.

If you have straight hair and want something to stay - this is it. For the natural look, this is not it.
Madeline B.
This manipulator is wonderful for adding texture to my fine hair. I have chin length hair and I use this to separate the ends and provide texture and thickening. The smell is incredible. This product is a great value. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Sarah B.
This has been the perfect product for my sons' shaggy, wavy hair. It defines his waves hustle enough to be cute but not too polished and he doesn't feel "girly" going out to play baseball.
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
After you curl your hair or even in the morning if you're having a bad hair day this is the perfect product for you! It makes your hair look great even if you haven't styled it beforehand!
Tanya  p.
Very fun to use and mess around with. Definitely would buy again. I used it on thin hair and it seems to work fine. Really fun to experiment with different ways to use and different textures when you style with it. Definitely would recommend to friends.
Steve W.
Lansing, MI
The product itself is easy to work with. It has a nice thick consistency, without needing effort to make it workable. It doesn't have a strong smell, and what scent there is is neutral. It can be a little tricky to work through hair, as it tends to stick and settle in quickly. Overall it's pretty easy to work with, and is pretty forgiving if you use too much.
lillian S.
Glendale, AZ
Very gross feeling, I'd say it was more of a wax than a paste, as it felt like it never got removed until a heavy shampooing. I'd think it'd work very well for those who are willing to figure out how to use it. Smells nice. Use very little, as it is potent
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?