BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Gabriel B.
Phoenix, AZ
It's good when you blow dry your hair! I put it right after I get out the shower and wait about 5 mins , then I start blowing dryin the opposite way my hair will be and I also use a straight iron the iron my hair and leave it nice and smooth. It's downs not flake and I just love how it leave any hair !
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Used this when I had short hair and it wasn't my favorite product. I found it to be very runny and didn't hold my hair up very well. I have very fine hair that is straight. I think this would work better for hair that is not straight. I would not buy this again or recommend it for straight fine hair.
Courtney M.
Absolutely love this product. It holds my curls perfectly without causing stiffness. I use while my hair is still damp after showering then go on to blow dry and style. I find it works best for me when using on damp hair then styling. But besides that it's a great product for a very reasonable price.
Elle C.
Hermitage, PA
Gives my hair a great piece-y texture without being overly waxy. Smells great, too. I also really like how it only gives a little bit of shine. I find that shine waxes tend to give a very fake look when applied liberally - and I apply quite liberally. This product is also very reworkable. Gravity takes its toll throughout the day and you can really touch up your textured style as you please without having to add more.
janis a.
Lovington, NM
LITERALLY MY FAVORITE STUFF EVER. I love the smell, for one. It completely meets all of my expectations, I use it when styling my friends hair ( she has a pompadour) and it holds ALL day. I love the texture and if recommend it 10/10. It can be a little pricey but completely worth every penny.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bed head product by Tigi is works really great on my fly aways after straightening my hair. You only need a pea size and distribute well throughout your hair including the ends. Although this product is pricey, it lasts my close to a year. I would recommend this to anyone with fly aways.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Bed Head Manipulator. It smells amazing and works really well on my layered bob. I really like the gooey consistency of this compared to waxes. This is really easy to apply. I was glad to pick it up when I got my kids hair cut at Great Clips and they had all Bed Head for 10.99 on sale.
Sheera H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is a great product for pixie cuts. The best way to use is to take a small pea size amount, warm in your hands and work throughout hair. After that, you can use a little more in the tips of your fingers for a piecey look. While this is expensive, a little goes a long way and will last awhile.
Nicci W.
Grand Blanc, MI
This product did nothing for me. I love the smell, but other than that it did nothing. I have thick hair and sometimes frizzy. I used this after my hair was dry to settle some of the fly always and frizz. It ended up making my hair very greasy looking and felt like I had heavy product in my hair.
Haley T.
Boiling Springs, SC
I have really curly hair. When I wear my hair curly this is the ONLY thing that keeps the fly-aways tamed. When I wear my hair straight it serves the same purpose, but since my hair is fine it also gives it texture. Oh, and it smells AMAZING! If I could give it 10 stars I would. Highly recommend!
Kendall E.