BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kelly S.
Elizabethton , Tn
When I cut my hair off completely I used bed head manipulator texture paste. I isn't want the I'll weight if gel and something that would also give me flexibility. This paste was my go to for years until my hair grew out. All you need is a quarter sized dab for your entire he'd to be typed to perfection and it will stay that way all day long. The smell was pleasant and not over powering, it did not leave my hair greasy or with a weighted down feeling! I highly recommend this product to anyone!!!
Katie D.
For my purposes (I wanted a product to apply to my roots at the front of my face to give me some control over my bangs) this was a less than ideal product. It felt sticky and was a bit too flexible. The smell was nice, and the product rinsed out easily, but the few times I used it my bangs were untamed. If I had shorter hair, and just wanted a styling gel on steroids, this would have been a good pick. I have 2' long hair though. The texture was off-putting as well.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought a travel size of the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator and it is perfect. It is the perfect product when I am on the go. I use this on the edges to smooth my hair when pulling it back into a bun, ponytail, or twist. It has a thick consistency, so it truly only takes a little bit to be affective. A small amount creates a thin layer than controls any flyaways without ever being brittle or flaking. Just be careful not to over do it. It is affective in the proper amount.
Rebecca W.
Mount Pleasant
It's hard to find a texturizing balm that doesn't weigh my hair down. My baby fine straight hair was nearly impossible to style without a product before finding Bed Head paste. I rub a little on my fingers, getting it nice and warm, then rub on the tips of my freshly straightened hair. It separates and gives my otherwise boring hair new life! To finish my style I put a tiny dot of paste in my palms and smooth down from root to tip. My dull platinum becomes a shiny, soft, no frizz style in under ten minutes! I'm a busy mom and would recommend this to anyone that is on the go and that needs a style that will stay the whole day!
Kara M.
I really like this stuff except for the texture isn't my favorite but a little bit goes a long way I loved it when I had very short hair for spiking it it held it up but without looking greasy or getting hard it was a good value for the price way cheaper than my salon brand as I got it at Target now that my hair is longer I use it after I curl it before I put it up since I have really fine hair it helps give it volume and texture plus it smells yummy!
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
I absolutely love the Bed Head Texture and Pomade Pastes! They are a whole family favorite!

I love that I can lightly tossle it through my hair to add texture and keep frizz down, that I can use a little in my son's hair rather than douse him in hair spray (he even comes home from school with his hair close to how he left with it done!), and my husband uses it when going out or for work - for messy dos and well done dos!

It's so versatile and just takes a dab or two. Definitely worth the small investment to make your daily styling easier and to keep our home from having a full set of styling products per person.
Toni S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I believe this is the type of product that is perfect for any length of hair. Personally, I have hair that is incredibly thick and shoulder blade length, and this product has always worked so well for me. I tend to prefer a daily look that is subtle and easy to accomplish. I blow dry my hair, straighten it then add just a dab of Tigi Bed Head Manipulator to my fingers to run through and tease the underneath portion of my hair. What does this accomplish? Volume and texture! Be aware that this product is super sticky, like a type of glue, so using a hair brush after application is not a good idea.
Ashlyn A.
I use this on both my boyfriend's and myself to add texture to our wavy, shoulder-length hair. To be honest I only use this product because I spent $21 on it, but I am not a fan of the texture or consistency, I do not like how it applies (clumpy and sticky to the first area it immediately touches), and it's hard to pull from the container. I will say I found a different use for it though... Eyebrow wax! If you don't already have some but you have this product, that's a definite way to go. But don't spend the $21 just for that purpose!
Dominique B.
Minneapolis , MN
I think most people use this product for styling. I'm sure it works great for that! However, I sue it for fly-always and it works wonders! I also put it on my ends when they start to like fried and frayed and it really helps my hair to look healthier. This product smells AMAZING and it really does tame my hair, especially in the humidity. It doesn't leave my hair crusty either. It is thick and sticky, so be prepared for that.
Yesica G.
This texture past does exactly what it says! It's really great for that messy beachy hair looks without matting the hair down or being to hard like most products. I like to only put a bend or two in my hair and using this texture paste on the ends that I leave straight to achieve the messy beach hair look. Also a great thing about this product is that a little goes a long way so it will last you a really long time!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?