BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
This of the classic product for me. I have used this for years. It's great to add texture to your hair or just kind of get that messy look, or you can also use it to get us move luck it's very versatile. It smells great and the color is cute and the packaging is really cute too. I highly recommend
Debra B.
Vernon Rockville, CT
My hair is thin and straight WHEN I First used Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste it made my hair look like it was thicker.I actually had some selfasteme the first time using the product I really like it and recommend it to some whose hair is thin and need volume and thickness to their hair
Rachel F.
This stuff smells AWFUL in my opinion. I wish it had less of a crappy smell because I think it actually is AMAZING. It works great for fauxhawks. That is what I used it for. I was able to use this and keep touchable, soft hair that stood STRAIGHT UP! It was awesome, but I REALLY hated the smell.
Jennifer M.
Vista, CA
If this product could get 10 stars that's what I would give it . In the 18 years I've been a hairstylist this is fill one of my go to product in salon and at home as well. Love that they have kept it true since the beginning it works amazing smells amazing and just makes your hair look fantastic
Naomi Y.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This is the only texturing gunk I will use for my hair. I use it both wet and dry for different styles. The texture is sticky but super plyable. It lasts all day and if you want to fix it up at the end of the day just add a little water to your hands to reactivate it and help change your hair.
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
I always though gel was for buys. However I love putting this stuff in the hair when I have top knot buns because it leaves those fly aways in place. I also love that it makes my curls stay in place all day. I love that it is not too tacky but it makes everything stay right where you want it.
NANCY H.
I just love this product. It allows me to try new looks or styles with confidence. East to use and easy to wash out. It keeps my hair looking great even on a windy day. It is a great value and would be highly recommended to others. Keep you hair in place and looking great with this product.
Carrie J.
Columbus, OH
This is a decent product t when you have curly hair and want to keep your curls from getting frizzy when you know you'll have a long night out with friends. It does leave your hair looking like there is product in it and it has a very strong smell, which is why it only gets 3 of 5 stars.
Liz Z.
This stuff is amazing! It tames frizz without weighing down my fine hair, which is a miracle! This jar has lasted a really long time, because you only need to use a smidge to get awesome hair results. I love this stuff, I've stocked up just so I never worry about running out. I love it!
Staci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I couldn't go a day without this paste for my pixie cut. It holds your hair until you remove but it doesn't look crunchy or greasy. It takes a long time to go through the tub so the price doesn't seem so bad. It was so great my husband stole it and now it's the only thing he will use!
Kendall E.