BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kathryn L.
Portland, OR
This stuff is my fave product for my short hair! It gives me shape and definition with a flexible hold and a wonderful smell. It works great whether I heat style or air dry my hair. The best.
Vanessa B.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! If you like a nice hold that isn't too greasy, this is the stuff. It works best on dry hair. A little goes a long way. This is great for fly-aways and adds a nice shine.
Lee Ann R.
Love this stuff! It's great for short hair and sculpting. Its also good for thin hair to add some body. I've even used it in my sons hair before. It doesn't have that harsh small to it either.
Heather K.
Batavia, IL
Love the hold I get without feeling "sticky" . Texture is smooth on my hands without feeling too greasy. I never feel like I have to wash it out at the end of the day like some heavier pastes.
Carleesa N.
Tulsa, OK
My daughter got me hooked on bed head. I love the paste. I have to wear my hair in a pony tail to work every day and the paste keeps all my stray curls smoothd back but doesn't look greasy.
Jennifer C.
San Diego, CA
Priced right and a little goes a long way! Smells amazing and provides lasting hold. I use this product to smooth out my fly aways when pinning my hair up. Great for a sleek, wet, pin-up look!
Amanda T.
Fort Riley, KS
When I had short hair, this stuff was a LIFESAVER. it would put my hair perfectly into place and it wouldn't stick up or anything. If I wanted to style it a different way, it worked with me!
Nicole B.
Goose Creek, SC
While this held my curls in place easily it left my hair feeling a little crusty. I would complain more, but there was no frizz in 100% humidity- and that's hard to come by with any product!
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
After you curl your hair or even in the morning if you're having a bad hair day this is the perfect product for you! It makes your hair look great even if you haven't styled it beforehand!
REBECCA R.
Cottage Grove, MN
I loved this product when my hair was short. I would use this to make it spiky and give it some volume and texture but still leave it manageable it I later wanted to change up the style. it didn't get flaky or crusty. i would for sure use this product again.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?