BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kelli H.
Aiken, SC
I have really short hair so I use this paste to get the texture and style I want. I love it because it holds my hair in place all day and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I love this product!
Jennifer C.
San Diego, CA
Priced right and a little goes a long way! Smells amazing and provides lasting hold. I use this product to smooth out my fly aways when pinning my hair up. Great for a sleek, wet, pin-up look!
Kathryn L.
Portland, OR
This stuff is my fave product for my short hair! It gives me shape and definition with a flexible hold and a wonderful smell. It works great whether I heat style or air dry my hair. The best.
Caleb G.
Works well, low shine and good flexible hold. Lasts long but not as long as other paists I've used in the past. I have brown thick hair so I do know if it would work well in thin hair. Not to expensive and good quality, I like Bed Head products. Lovely packaging.
Amy Y.
Lees Summit, MO
Because my hair is long, thick, and oily, I needed a product that had some hold and could give texture. This product gave me everything I needed! I love it because it's multi-functional and smells AMAZING. Also, no sticky feeling and the flexible hold. Must try!
Jessica G.
When I had a fohawk, this was the product I used in my hair. I tried many different paste type products, but this was the best I found. It holds extremely well, but doesn't leave any flakes in hair like gel or mousse can and doesn't make hair look stiff and unnatural.
Sarah D.
Madisonville, TN
Love this for adding texture to my hair, especially when it's freshly washed. It lets me separate my natural curls without making them sticky or crunchy. I have repurchased this product many times since I discovered it in 2006. One of my holy grail products.
Leah W.
Jal, NM
I have not used this product personally but my brother has. He likes it, I think. Says it smell very good hold great but leave a greasy feel to his hair and he doesn't enjoy that very much.
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
After you curl your hair or even in the morning if you're having a bad hair day this is the perfect product for you! It makes your hair look great even if you haven't styled it beforehand!
Laci B.
My fiancé uses this to style his hair and I use it to tame wild hairs. This works better than any other product I have tried. It holds for quite a while and does leave hair in a hard hold. It does exactly what it claims! I have no complaints on this product!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?