BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Karen K.
Basehor, KS
It works great on my wavy/curly hair. Just a small amount on the ends of my hair smoothd out frizz and a small amount on the tips of my fingers helps volume when rubbed on the roots of my hair.
Lauren W.
Taylors, SC
TiGi Manipulator is a very diverse hair product. You can use it on short or long hair. It will provide a flexible, yet secure hold for your hair. It will provide texture, separation & definition. One tub will last you months. It is a great product at a great price.
Stephanie M.
Brentwood, CA
I have used Bed Head products for years and I always come back to the styling serums. The products perform as they claim they will and smell great as a bonus. The availability of these products has become fantastic and enjoy that I can even pick them up at drugstores.
Christina A.
Butler, OH
I currently have had a pixie cut and this stuff helps control the flips and stick out spots that occur. It definitely has quality and a good scent I have blonde thick hair so this does a good job holding my abundance of hair in place I would definitely buy it again
Stephanie E.
Springville, IN
Wasn't the best product I've ever used. Too stringy and messy. The product was very sticky and made quite the mess. Once I added it to my hair, it didn't mix very well so it was more of a "glob".
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
This product is great for the messy look. After straightening or curling my hair, I run this through the ends of my hair and pull to give a texurized messy look. On top of that, it smells great!
Caleb G.
Works well, low shine and good flexible hold. Lasts long but not as long as other paists I've used in the past. I have brown thick hair so I do know if it would work well in thin hair. Not to expensive and good quality, I like Bed Head products. Lovely packaging.
Jessica G.
When I had a fohawk, this was the product I used in my hair. I tried many different paste type products, but this was the best I found. It holds extremely well, but doesn't leave any flakes in hair like gel or mousse can and doesn't make hair look stiff and unnatural.
Vanessa B.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! If you like a nice hold that isn't too greasy, this is the stuff. It works best on dry hair. A little goes a long way. This is great for fly-aways and adds a nice shine.
Amanda T.
Fort Riley, KS
When I had short hair, this stuff was a LIFESAVER. it would put my hair perfectly into place and it wouldn't stick up or anything. If I wanted to style it a different way, it worked with me!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?