BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Ashley M.
Concord, NH
My girlfriend swears by this! It's the only thing she'll use to style her short hair. The packaging is very sleek and holds up well. I haven't tried a Bed Head product yet that I haven't enjoyed
Karen K.
Basehor, KS
It works great on my wavy/curly hair. Just a small amount on the ends of my hair smoothd out frizz and a small amount on the tips of my fingers helps volume when rubbed on the roots of my hair.
Jillian P.
Evanston , IL
When I had short hair, my life depended on this stuff! It's a bit tacky but does the job. If anything, I could probably use it now, since my hair is shoulder length and create piecey texture. It would work great on choppy lobs, just use it on the ends, literally a little bit! Warm it up between your fingers and twist.
Maleah S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This product didn't work that well for me. It left a sticky residue on my fingers afterwards and it didn't come off very well when I washed my hands. It didn't do much to my hair either. It had a pleasant scent and cute packaging though! It has room for improvement.
Carleesa N.
Tulsa, OK
My daughter got me hooked on bed head. I love the paste. I have to wear my hair in a pony tail to work every day and the paste keeps all my stray curls smoothd back but doesn't look greasy.
Amy Y.
Lees Summit, MO
Because my hair is long, thick, and oily, I needed a product that had some hold and could give texture. This product gave me everything I needed! I love it because it's multi-functional and smells AMAZING. Also, no sticky feeling and the flexible hold. Must try!
Jennifer C.
San Diego, CA
Priced right and a little goes a long way! Smells amazing and provides lasting hold. I use this product to smooth out my fly aways when pinning my hair up. Great for a sleek, wet, pin-up look!
Kathryn L.
Portland, OR
This stuff is my fave product for my short hair! It gives me shape and definition with a flexible hold and a wonderful smell. It works great whether I heat style or air dry my hair. The best.
Nicole B.
Goose Creek, SC
While this held my curls in place easily it left my hair feeling a little crusty. I would complain more, but there was no frizz in 100% humidity- and that's hard to come by with any product!
Kelli H.
Aiken, SC
I have really short hair so I use this paste to get the texture and style I want. I love it because it holds my hair in place all day and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I love this product!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?