BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Newman P.
I highly recommend this product! It works great for me, holds all day, and gives a finished look. When applicating, gradually go from small pee sozed amount to bigger scoops, otherwise hair will become much like a glue substance. Other than that, smells great, and hold amazingly. I give this hair product a 8/10 rating :) !
Nando A.
This paste is just the right thickness, holds very will with little to no heat needed. I used it with a round brush and blow drier to get the perfect pompadour. My hair is naturally thick but this product does give great volume and a nice finish shine for a really reasonable price. Highly recommend. Great line of products!
Gurpreet K.
Chico, CA
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a great product.The product is not really a gel, but more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste) that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally though (not at all like glue or paste), and leaving a sort of fiber in your hair. My hair feels soft and very managble (not greasy or waxy) and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.
Jennifer P.
Chisholm, MN
I have used this product a lot over the last couple of years. It does have a sticky feel to it and tends to dry crunchy at first but then relaxes quite a bit. Overall I love using it in a "crunch" type style on my inverted bob hair cut. I also love the smell of the product and the price is pretty reasonable. You also don't have to use a ton at a time so it tends to last for quite a few months at a time if you figure on using it every day.
Augusta T.
Tallahassee, FL
Okay so if you need a product to hold your hair this is the product that you should use I swear I can put it on and in a few hours it is still there surprisingly not sticky gooey but a perfect hold my spikes last all day and when I'm ready for the night they left there too so I would definitely recommend this product
Kedrin W.
Warren, RI
I have used this product a few times when I'm really wanting certain pieces to stay in place and get that hard to achieve look. It's very good at what it does, and in fact that could be my only side note on the product. It's a very strong product and a little goes a looong way! Great for those hard to pull off looks!
Jasmine A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff! My sons hair is still so baby fine and fluffy, I had a hard time finding a product that would keep his hair from sticking up and looking like a little chicken in back.lol. When I bought this manipulator his hair stayed down and inplace after hours of playtime and outings.Would definitely recommend
Kassandra F.
Lathrop, CA
I use this on my hair as well as my boys. It has a similar usage as pomade without the oily sticky texture. This also smells better! It's easy to manipulate and apply to hold those stubborn hairs. My boys have terrible cowlicks. I use this to tame them into place. Also good for fly away hair, baby hair, and Mohawks.
G G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I chopped my side swept bangs up and wanted a textured look. This styling paste smells really good but it's kind of sticky. It does an okay job at holding the place of a style and if you apply it very very very lightly like I did it doesn't leave hair greasy or stiff. It only got three stars because it's sticky and messy, and wasn't amazing at holding the style. Not the worst styling product I've ever tried, but not the best either.
Vii D.
Dublin, OH
I always pick these up when they're on sale, my fiancee loves it! Its perfect for his curly hair, it smells great and it has a great texture. I often find myself snatching a little bit to keep my widows peak bangs in shape. I recommended this stuff to everyone I know who has short hair and wants to style it.
Kendall E.