BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste
This product is perfect for frizzy and untamed hair. make it easy to manipulate your hair when your styling. perfect for special occasions and even in bad weather the product does its job! texture of the product is light. This product works well for all hair textures.
Krys F.
Glendale, AZ
I use this off and on depending on my mood. I have straight fine hair, and it can easily become too heavy for my hair if I use too much. I have short hair so when I use it on the shortest portions it works the best. My husband uses it almost every day to do his hair.
Lacey J.
Cadiz, OH
I have shoulder length hair and randomly put this on the tips when I flip out my hair and want a more spike look. I have been using it for years. I am obsessed with the smell and would definitely purchase again and recommend to my friends! It is also in my price range.
Stephanie E.
Springville, IN
Wasn't the best product I've ever used. Too stringy and messy. The product was very sticky and made quite the mess. Once I added it to my hair, it didn't mix very well so it was more of a "glob".
Karen K.
Basehor, KS
It works great on my wavy/curly hair. Just a small amount on the ends of my hair smoothd out frizz and a small amount on the tips of my fingers helps volume when rubbed on the roots of my hair.
Jillian P.
Evanston , IL
When I had short hair, my life depended on this stuff! It's a bit tacky but does the job. If anything, I could probably use it now, since my hair is shoulder length and create piecey texture. It would work great on choppy lobs, just use it on the ends, literally a little bit! Warm it up between your fingers and twist.
DiAnna Y.
Lakehills, TX
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste is a fun product to use when you want to do something a little different with your hair! I have even used it on my Grandson's hair! They think it's Awsome!
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
This product is great for the messy look. After straightening or curling my hair, I run this through the ends of my hair and pull to give a texurized messy look. On top of that, it smells great!
Maleah S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This product didn't work that well for me. It left a sticky residue on my fingers afterwards and it didn't come off very well when I washed my hands. It didn't do much to my hair either. It had a pleasant scent and cute packaging though! It has room for improvement.
Ashley M.
Concord, NH
My girlfriend swears by this! It's the only thing she'll use to style her short hair. The packaging is very sleek and holds up well. I haven't tried a Bed Head product yet that I haven't enjoyed
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?