BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
I love the texture this gives my hair. I just take a small amount, rub my hands together, and run my fingers through my hair. It doesn't make my hair sticky and it also helps to tame those little baby hairs I get at the start of my hair line. I've even introduced my boyfriend to it and he loves it! Long hair, short hair, it's good for it all!
cassy g.
Milwaukee, WI
This product works great for my short hair! it creates the perfect chunky, piece-y bob that I've always wanted without feeling heavy or hard. my hair can still move naturally without the greasy, un-natural feel of some other products i have used in the past.
Elizabeth P.
Princeton, LA
This product is amazing for my hair. I have a straight, thick, purple pixie cut and it's got the perfect texture to style it however I want. It's not too watery and it smells super good. The only downfall would be that I have to wash my hand multiple times to get the feeling of product off of my hands. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has thick , short hair who likes to wear it either messy, or slicked back without looking like a greaser.
Amanda F.
Fort Worth, TX
Ive been using TIgi Manipulator for one and a half decades now. Ever since I got a short haircut and need some shape and texture. I feel in love with the smell immediately. The product still makes me happy every time I use it. There are days in the summer I want my clean hair to look more messy (beauty waves) and this helps along with some sea-salt spray. During the winter I use it in the ends of my long hair to help them look conditioned and healthy.
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
I began using this product hoping for a slicked back Ruby Rose inspired look. While I was looking for shine, my hair was left feeling greasy. I was also expecting much more hold from the product. Even though the product didn't work as well with the style I was going for, I have found that it's a great supplemental hold product.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
I love this texture paste! I have color treated, dry hair. This paste gives me great messy hold, and piecey style. You only have to use a pea-sized amount, warmed up by your hands, and spread through your dried and styled hair. I would recommend this to anyone that likes that pieced out texture. Great for super short styles too.
Catherine P.
University Pl, WA
This product is AWESOME!!! Especially, if like me your hair is short and you like to spike it up...I may be 50, but I am not an :"Old Woman"..or so my kids tell me. But, I use this my hair stays all day., there are no issues with washing it out, I LOVE IT!!
Brea E.
Lula, GA
The best product for short African American hair. I wanted something that would make my hair stand up and spike, but not so still that it would snap in half. This product does just that! It keeps your hair in place, but also allows your stands flexibility.
Melissa L.
Austin, TX
Manipulator is a quality hair product. It keeps my hair looking freshly done throughout the day and smells terrific. Unlike other brands this product doesn't make your hair look greasy or oily. A small amount of this product goes along way in your hair so you don't find yourself buying new hair product every week. The product is easy to remove with shampoo and water. Don't be confused even though the product is blue it does not come out blue in your hair.
Claire P.
For an edgy look, this Manipulator is great for getting chunky layers and keeps your hair in place throughout the day. The scent is mouthwatering. The only downside is the sticky consistency which required a good hand washing after the fact, and loose hair tends to stick to your hands while you're running the product through.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.