BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Elle J.
It's a bit too sticky and dried leaving a white residue in my dark brown hair. Big, s*xy hair brand has a much better texturizing pomade that smells incredible and leaves hair in a touchable state.
Stacey M.
Milford, OH
I use this when my hair is cut shorter in the back. A little bit of this product goes a long way. It keeps my hair exactly where I want it. It last all day to . Just be careful not to use to much .
Jenn P.
New Haven, CT
This is a fantastic product to use on short hair. I would use it to frame my face with short pieces of hair when I had a pixie haircut. Everything stayed exactly in place all day. You get a good amount of this product and it goes a long way. I also like the smell of it!
Hayley J.
Bath, PA
I love this hair gel. It makes my hair huge and stays all day. It's a bit pricey but worth it! I wish there was more gel in the tin, but i haven't found a gel like this before. It works so well and smells amazing. I will never use another gel other than this one.
Danelle J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have this for my 17 year old son and it works amazing. It styles well and holds, but isn't hard and sticky. He can actually do his hair and look great. It smells great and a little goes a long way so the price is nice as well. Definitely worth a try or short does or men!
dallas a.
Pikesville, MD
Fantastic product for all-day sculpting of short to short-ish hair. The price is a bit much and the wax can dry out if not used within a couple months. It's also very sticky so it's not ideal for grab-n-go, as it's sure to get all over your hands and anything you touch.
Tory L.
Boston, MA
I've used this product with short hair and it works well to keep pieces in place. It is VERY sticky which is great depending on how you are styling your hair. It stays in place and holds style throughout the day. It is a great product if you are looking for a strong hold.
Vanessa P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I've been using this for years and I still love it. It smells amazing, like Pina Colada and a little goes a long way. I only need a small amount and it works well in my hair to add a little texture.
Cindy S.
Yankton, SD
There is nothing like this product, the bed head manipulator is amazing, styles your short hair easily and does not leave hair greasy looking or shiny. I have tried other brands to try and save money but I always go back to this manipulator because nothing can compare
Stephanie E.
Springville, IN
Wasn't the best product I've ever used. Too stringy and messy. The product was very sticky and made quite the mess. Once I added it to my hair, it didn't mix very well so it was more of a "glob".
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?