• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Arnold Q.
Rowland Heights, CA
The best affordable prod I've found on the market. It easily goes from day to night without looking out of place. It goes on easy and girls can play with my hair and not know anything is there. My hair is in place but not too stiff. I have totally told others about this.
Josephine B.
Saint Augustine, FL
This is an AMAZING texturizing paste for that undone, just out of bed look! I have a long bob and this is perfect for giving me texturizing curls. This product smells great and works really great, but if you use too much it can make your hair look oily and weighed down.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I wanted to love this, but it was too sticky! It does what it's supposed to, but the end result is a finger full of paste that won't come off easily and hair that is too sticky. I love the smell and the price makes it affordable.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
It's okay, not the best... Maybe it's the texture of it I don't like and it leaves my hair feeling super heavy and greasy looking no matter how much I use... Wouldn't recommend but everyone's hair is different mine gets oily easily so I would recommend someone with dry hair.
Jenn P.
New Haven, CT
This is a fantastic product to use on short hair. I would use it to frame my face with short pieces of hair when I had a pixie haircut. Everything stayed exactly in place all day. You get a good amount of this product and it goes a long way. I also like the smell of it!
Danelle J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have this for my 17 year old son and it works amazing. It styles well and holds, but isn't hard and sticky. He can actually do his hair and look great. It smells great and a little goes a long way so the price is nice as well. Definitely worth a try or short does or men!
Tyler R.
Saint Charles, MI
Very good product. Pretty thick and gives a good hold. I would like it a little more if it were creamier and more workable from the package. I have fine hair and wet it down prior to use. It had a very neutral smell for both men and women. I would recommend this product.
Christina A.
Butler, OH
I currently have had a pixie cut and this stuff helps control the flips and stick out spots that occur. It definitely has quality and a good scent I have blonde thick hair so this does a good job holding my abundance of hair in place I would definitely buy it again
Karen K.
Basehor, KS
It works great on my wavy/curly hair. Just a small amount on the ends of my hair smoothd out frizz and a small amount on the tips of my fingers helps volume when rubbed on the roots of my hair.
Stephanie M.
Brentwood, CA
I have used Bed Head products for years and I always come back to the styling serums. The products perform as they claim they will and smell great as a bonus. The availability of these products has become fantastic and enjoy that I can even pick them up at drugstores.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?