BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Mary M.
I have a layered pixie cut, and so I need a texturizing paste that helps me achieve and maintain the layered pixie look. Fortunately, Tigi Bed Head Texture Paste is perfect for maintaining the style I want for my pixie cut, and it's super easy to use. Just rub a bit between your fingers or palms and work throughout your hair. It gives a thick, texturized style that doesn't look goopy or overdone.
Jessica G.
When I had a fohawk, this was the product I used in my hair. I tried many different paste type products, but this was the best I found. It holds extremely well, but doesn't leave any flakes in hair like gel or mousse can and doesn't make hair look stiff and unnatural.
Ali A.
Mankato, MN
I used to have a hard time getting my short hair to spike in the back and actually stay like that all day. Once I used this product I fell in love! It doesn't take much to get your hair to spike and the great thing is that is lasts throughout the day and you hair won't go flat. I highly recommend this product to any short hair ladies that want to have an easy way to style their hair everyday.
Elizabeth P.
If you are looking for a product that will allow you to style your hair the way you want it without making it a sticky hard mess look no further. Although the price is a little more than what I like to spend I am able to stretch the paste to really get money's worth. A little bit is all you need to work in your hair to give it the perfect style. This has become a staple of my daily routine!
Cat B.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a must have! Makes it easy to play with hair after drying. Adds volume and hair stays in place for several hours. Even after you can scrunch your har to get it to hold into the style your looking for. I use it a couple times a week and take it along anytime I'm traveling so that I can creat different looks to my short hair. All around excellent product that doesn't break the bank!
Caitlin O.
Coventry , Ri
As a bridal hair and makeup artist, i often use manipulator on a variety of different types of hair. It is great for smoothing down fly aways, for making hair easier to "manipulate" while braiding, great for men's hairstyles, and has a nice flexible hold. This is one of ny absolute favorite Tigi hair products. Lets not forget to mention how amazing these products smell!
Christine D.
Deltona, FL
Wonderful product. It is like cement! Apply it to almost dry hair, ride a roller coaster & the hair won't move at all. Easy to carry. It has a reasonable price, however one must remove it as soon as one gets home, because otherwise one will end-up with a huge case of dandruff. Great product if one has the time to wash 'n handle on the same day that one uses it!
Jenn W.
Love this stuff. Need to make your mane tame? Feeling a little smooth down style? Need a ridiculous hold all day? Check, check, and, check.
Its a little sticky on the fingers but the hold is crazy. Its got a nice smell to it too and one small tub will last a lifetime.
Great for taming the fly away hairs and holding rad mohawks. (do people still say rad!?)
Yolanda B.
Lithonia, GA
This product right here is... AWESOME!!!!!! I have a short spiky haircut and the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste lays down my sides and back like a smooth blanket. I never have to worry about flaking and dryness, it keeps my hair moisturized and soft to the touch. I also love it because it can be used on any texture of hair, so there is no need to add any extra products to help it do what it's supposed to do. I give this product 5 stars, I really wish I could give it 10!!!
I have very short pixie hairstyle. I'm always in search of a good texture paste. This one did it for me. Not clunky or greasy or too heavy for my fine hair. I use just a little and piece my locks the way I want them on off I go. No worries about wind or touchability. My hair stays chunky and piece all day. If I'm going out at night I fluff it up and keep on going. Its only thing for me is it could be a little lighter on the fragrance. But I would buy it again for performance.
Kendall E.