BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Kara M.
I really like this stuff except for the texture isn't my favorite but a little bit goes a long way I loved it when I had very short hair for spiking it it held it up but without looking greasy or getting hard it was a good value for the price way cheaper than my salon brand as I got it at Target now that my hair is longer I use it after I curl it before I put it up since I have really fine hair it helps give it volume and texture plus it smells yummy!
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
I absolutely love the Bed Head Texture and Pomade Pastes! They are a whole family favorite!

I love that I can lightly tossle it through my hair to add texture and keep frizz down, that I can use a little in my son's hair rather than douse him in hair spray (he even comes home from school with his hair close to how he left with it done!), and my husband uses it when going out or for work - for messy dos and well done dos!

It's so versatile and just takes a dab or two. Definitely worth the small investment to make your daily styling easier and to keep our home from having a full set of styling products per person.
Toni S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I believe this is the type of product that is perfect for any length of hair. Personally, I have hair that is incredibly thick and shoulder blade length, and this product has always worked so well for me. I tend to prefer a daily look that is subtle and easy to accomplish. I blow dry my hair, straighten it then add just a dab of Tigi Bed Head Manipulator to my fingers to run through and tease the underneath portion of my hair. What does this accomplish? Volume and texture! Be aware that this product is super sticky, like a type of glue, so using a hair brush after application is not a good idea.
Ashlyn A.
I use this on both my boyfriend's and myself to add texture to our wavy, shoulder-length hair. To be honest I only use this product because I spent $21 on it, but I am not a fan of the texture or consistency, I do not like how it applies (clumpy and sticky to the first area it immediately touches), and it's hard to pull from the container. I will say I found a different use for it though... Eyebrow wax! If you don't already have some but you have this product, that's a definite way to go. But don't spend the $21 just for that purpose!
Dominique B.
Minneapolis , MN
I think most people use this product for styling. I'm sure it works great for that! However, I sue it for fly-always and it works wonders! I also put it on my ends when they start to like fried and frayed and it really helps my hair to look healthier. This product smells AMAZING and it really does tame my hair, especially in the humidity. It doesn't leave my hair crusty either. It is thick and sticky, so be prepared for that.
Yesica G.
This texture past does exactly what it says! It's really great for that messy beachy hair looks without matting the hair down or being to hard like most products. I like to only put a bend or two in my hair and using this texture paste on the ends that I leave straight to achieve the messy beach hair look. Also a great thing about this product is that a little goes a long way so it will last you a really long time!
Alyssa D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use it almost daily on my clients at work. (I am a hairdresser :D). I love how thick and concentrated this product is. You can use it in dry or damp hair. It doesn't leave the hair looking shiny or greasy. One of my favorite things about this product is the smell! It smells DELICIOUS!!! Almost like skittles! I sell this product to my clients- and my very own boyfriend uses it!
Lexi R.
Malta, ID
I use this both when my hair is dry and damp and I really love it. It is tacky and stiff at first, but I usually rub it in between my fingers, then run it through my hair from underneath for added thickness and texture. Usually, since my hair is quite thin and fine, this type of material would make it sticky or greasy, without actually holding thickness, etc. I highly recommend this texture paste, I love it.
Tami O.
I have so many unruly flyaways and baby hair I never used to wear my hair down because I was so embarrassed. When ever I worw y hair down you could see all this short coarse hairs sticking straight up. This product is so thick and pasty it keeps those hairs down all day! For application you really don't need to use too much and ipersonally I feel like it lasts longer when used on clean dry hair.
Mary M.
I have a layered pixie cut, and so I need a texturizing paste that helps me achieve and maintain the layered pixie look. Fortunately, Tigi Bed Head Texture Paste is perfect for maintaining the style I want for my pixie cut, and it's super easy to use. Just rub a bit between your fingers or palms and work throughout your hair. It gives a thick, texturized style that doesn't look goopy or overdone.
Kendall E.