BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Lana N.
I adore this product!! I've been using it for years after I shower and my hair is damp because I have extremely weird hair that takes to whatever shape it wants. By using it before bed it helps keep my hair straight. Also can be used an alternative to styling gels for dry hair.
Gavin V.
OMG! This Product is amazing! It may be a little on the pricier side but it's great! It gives a awesome workable hold with an amazing smell. It's gummy and easy to spread throughout the hands and hair!
Venise G.
San Diego , Ca
I love this product! It's a regular in my household. I have a lot of flyaways and this product keeps my flyaways down without leaving my hair greasy or feeling like I have a bunch of gunk in my hair.
Tory L.
Boston, MA
I've used this product with short hair and it works well to keep pieces in place. It is VERY sticky which is great depending on how you are styling your hair. It stays in place and holds style throughout the day. It is a great product if you are looking for a strong hold.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
This stuff is STICKY!!! Has pretty good texture and hold though. Bed head always impresses compared to other brands. It will last all day long!!! It met my expectations, but like I said it was sticky.
dallas a.
Pikesville, MD
Fantastic product for all-day sculpting of short to short-ish hair. The price is a bit much and the wax can dry out if not used within a couple months. It's also very sticky so it's not ideal for grab-n-go, as it's sure to get all over your hands and anything you touch.
Arnold Q.
Rowland Heights, CA
The best affordable prod I've found on the market. It easily goes from day to night without looking out of place. It goes on easy and girls can play with my hair and not know anything is there. My hair is in place but not too stiff. I have totally told others about this.
Tyler R.
Saint Charles, MI
Very good product. Pretty thick and gives a good hold. I would like it a little more if it were creamier and more workable from the package. I have fine hair and wet it down prior to use. It had a very neutral smell for both men and women. I would recommend this product.
Stacey M.
Milford, OH
I use this when my hair is cut shorter in the back. A little bit of this product goes a long way. It keeps my hair exactly where I want it. It last all day to . Just be careful not to use to much .
Vanessa P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I've been using this for years and I still love it. It smells amazing, like Pina Colada and a little goes a long way. I only need a small amount and it works well in my hair to add a little texture.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?