BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Liz B.
Tempe, AZ
I worked a TIGI salon previously. Manipulator is great for men's styling, pixie cuts, and coarse hair. If you have fine or thin hair no matter the length, this product if going to be heavy and feel greasy. The smell is great and for the correct hair texture - it works great! 3 stars for "Hold" and the inability to use on everyone.
Jenni D.
Cincinnati , OH
I used this when I had shorter hair and it is the ONLY product I could use!!! It left my hair super awesome not greasy but flexible also. I can't even explain it but it is the best ever. Warm it up by rubbing your hands and work it out!!!
Jessica K.
Austin, TX
Works great for styling pixie cuts. Unisex product. Easy to use and doesn't leave hair feeling weighted down. Too much can make your hair super tacky. Best to always start out with a small amount and gradually increase amount used. I've used this product for almost 10 years.
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This stuff is amazing!! If your hair is like mine and HATES RAIN AND HUMIDITY this will be your new bestie!! A small about will go a long way to fixing your hair diasters without breaking the wallet.
Kimi A.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is awesome for men's hair and also for a textured piecey layered look. I have thick wavy hair and just a tiny amount rubbed between my palms and run through my hair is enough. I recommend.
Lisa S.
Belle Vernon, PA
This is my go to product everyday. I've used this when I had a pixie cut to give a piecy look. Now that my hair is longer I rub some in while damp to give my fine wavy hair a bit of body and then a small amount when dry to define the ways. A little bit of product goes a long way.
Travis S.
Dunedin, FL
First let me say this should be made in larger sizes it not only gives my hair the look I want it smells fantastic also it doesn't make your hair completely stiff as most products do it gives you a polished look still leaving your hair soft like I said this product is stellar
Lana N.
I adore this product!! I've been using it for years after I shower and my hair is damp because I have extremely weird hair that takes to whatever shape it wants. By using it before bed it helps keep my hair straight. Also can be used an alternative to styling gels for dry hair.
Gavin V.
OMG! This Product is amazing! It may be a little on the pricier side but it's great! It gives a awesome workable hold with an amazing smell. It's gummy and easy to spread throughout the hands and hair!
Monique P.
Pharr, TX
Good product. Doesn't make my hair hard or flaky like gel. Met my expectations ūüĎćūüŹľ may purchase again depending on how long the product lasts. A little "sticky" but worth as it holds for the whole day.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?