BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Felicia Y.
Troy, NY
Ok so I have always had super unmanageable, thick, curly hair and one time I decided - screw it - and chopped it all off into what I thought would be the BIGGEST regret of my life. Turns out to have been probably the single best hair decisions of my life. I had a super awesome stylist who cut my hair JUST RIGHT and then did some kind of magic and handed me this little MIRACLE in a jar. LOVE IT!! $ Just a tiny dab and about 5 seconds of primping and you are good to go. I've see this work on all hair types but especially crazy curly heads like me. Soft, touchable, totally all day lasting hair.
Katie W.
Cape Coral, FL
The absolute best texture paste, works into a great style and smells so good. It's not a wax that makes hair stiff and sticky. It's just a creme that takes the look of dry brittleness and the boring, outdated look away. Youthful, sassy, soft, managable, flexible, more up to date and stylish.
paullette h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product for flyaways! This is not waxy like a standard pomade and it can be super sticky if you use too much, but used correctly, it will keep all your baby hairs from sticking straight up on your head! there is a bit of a learning curve when you first start using this...you don't need to rub it between your hands(sticky mess) and it smells like a tropical vacation. The texture is a hybrid of a gel and pomade so a bit on the fingertips will work best. Not a product you want to use to give your hair a piecy look but great if you need to control those pesky flyaways
Stacey A.
Columbus, OH
The product smells amazing, but is super sticky. It is a paste after all! I found it hard to control how much product I was scooping out of the tub; the beachy scented blue goop has texture like a cross between marshmallow cream and taffy. Not so easy to work with and it was all over my hands which made screwing the lid back on nearly impossible and I always ended up with at least one stray hair stuck in the product. It also never stopped being sticky in my hair and if I got hot enough to sweat I felt like it was melting, sticking to my face, and creating a mess. Perhaps it wasn't the best product to achieve the textured piece-y look I was attempting, but it didn't work at all for me. Two stars for the scent alone and the cute packaging.
Jessica V.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally . it seems to work much better than hairspray, which leaves a film OVER the hair; Manipulator is WITHIN the hair, so you can do more with it. It feels soft and nice when dry too never greasy or waxy and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.
Cassandra G.
I am a hairdresser by trade. I work with many type of hair. While I do not recommend this texture paste to anyone with fine or thin hair, unless of course you are spiking it or doing any style that will be listed in the air.

I found this product worked amazingly on women of color to achieve a perfect wrap and high lifted styles. The hair stays in place as the product is drying but maintains flexibility while styling. I recommend this product to anyone trying to shape their hair in a way that goes against its natural pattern.
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
When your hair is as short as mine was (Think ULTRA SPIKY short pixie), you need a product that lets you get some style. Without it, your hair looks the same every day, and that is simply boring in my eyes. I have used this product for many many years, however I believe that about 2-3 years ago they changed the product to be a little tackier. I still like it. Love the smell… like that the texture doesn’t turn your hair into stone. Have 2 cans of it for each of my homes, and one travel size for the plane to get back and forth!
Kelly S.
Elizabethton , Tn
When I cut my hair off completely I used bed head manipulator texture paste. I isn't want the I'll weight if gel and something that would also give me flexibility. This paste was my go to for years until my hair grew out. All you need is a quarter sized dab for your entire he'd to be typed to perfection and it will stay that way all day long. The smell was pleasant and not over powering, it did not leave my hair greasy or with a weighted down feeling! I highly recommend this product to anyone!!!
Katie D.
For my purposes (I wanted a product to apply to my roots at the front of my face to give me some control over my bangs) this was a less than ideal product. It felt sticky and was a bit too flexible. The smell was nice, and the product rinsed out easily, but the few times I used it my bangs were untamed. If I had shorter hair, and just wanted a styling gel on steroids, this would have been a good pick. I have 2' long hair though. The texture was off-putting as well.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought a travel size of the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator and it is perfect. It is the perfect product when I am on the go. I use this on the edges to smooth my hair when pulling it back into a bun, ponytail, or twist. It has a thick consistency, so it truly only takes a little bit to be affective. A small amount creates a thin layer than controls any flyaways without ever being brittle or flaking. Just be careful not to over do it. It is affective in the proper amount.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.