BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Jenni D.
Cincinnati , OH
I used this when I had shorter hair and it is the ONLY product I could use!!! It left my hair super awesome not greasy but flexible also. I can't even explain it but it is the best ever. Warm it up by rubbing your hands and work it out!!!
Alexandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great smell !
made my hair look "lived in" but in an effortlessly chic way! The texture is way to work with. Just use a nickel size amount and use more if you need depending on the thickness of your hair.
Niki C.
Wytheville, VA
I do not like this product because it feels like paste or mud in my hair not hard to wash out then possible to run your fingers through does not have the best smil but if hold is what you want it is for
Ellen A.
Auburn, CA
I have VERY THICK hair and multiple cawlicks. This is the one product that actually helped me get control of my short style, without looking like I had a ton product in my hair! No crusty feeling or flakes left as the paste dried through out the day. Highly recommend this product!
Nicole W.
Royal Oak, MI
I used this product to help add volume when I had an asymmetrical pixie cut. My hair is thin and struggles with volume but this did help add some. It didn't leave my hair feeling greasy like some texture pastes do and the paste itself had a slight scent but it was a pleasant one.
Alexa S.
St George, UT
I had a horrible experience with a hair school, so needless to say I ended up with SUPER short hair. I was in need of a good texture paste so bad and this helped so much, I was able to feel confident with the pixie cut, it was an absolute life saver!!
Liz B.
Tempe, AZ
I worked a TIGI salon previously. Manipulator is great for men's styling, pixie cuts, and coarse hair. If you have fine or thin hair no matter the length, this product if going to be heavy and feel greasy. The smell is great and for the correct hair texture - it works great! 3 stars for "Hold" and the inability to use on everyone.
Pamela P.
I have used this product almost daily for the past few years. I have thick straight short/medium length hair--this product texturizes and gives volume/lift with just a very small amount. It's a must have!
Amanda D.
Evansville, IN
This is great for styling bangs and a little bit goes a long way so one jar can last you a couple months. I use this stuff religiously and have never found anything that works as good as this product. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a styling gel.
Stephanie W.
Mishawaka, IN
My boyfriend uses this product and it doesn't leave his hair rock hard or leave flakes in his hair. I love the smell. I also use this product on my 4 year old and I feel like it keeps its hold very well.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?