BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
LuCinda M.
My husband uses this on his hair, I style it. It holds better than any other hair paste we've tried. It doesn't leave a white film or any flakiness like most products, and it smells decent. It is a tiny tub and it is not inexpensive, but it lasts a very long time. Would recommend.
Megan G.
Visalia, CA
The texture was a bit off putting when I first began using this product, but after I got past the stickyness and gooeyness the product itself worked great. Good hold and not too greasy looking, my husband even uses it. I have noticed that if you do use too much product that it will flake by the end of the day. So use it sparingly.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome if you have short hair! It gives volume and texture! The product smells great and is easy to use--a little goes a long way! My hair is very thick and this allowed me to get a lighter looking pixie that wasn't so weighed down! Totally recommend this product!
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used this product on myself but my sister in laws mother uses it daily and she claims to love it so much! She has pin straight hair and can never get any volume in it but when she uses these threads, her hair gains tons of volume and texture in seconds! Very easy to use!
Jana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Bed Head Manipulator pate by Tigi is really fantastic. I actually use it on my son currently. It has a really strange texture vs a pomade, so if you buy this,ale sure you open it after it's been sitting relatively still so it won't spill out. It's still like a pasty-type consistency, but pretty runny. I find it works best on slightly damp hair so after a bath or I just mist it with a bit of water before. A little goes a long way. My sons haircut is somewhat of a spikey faux hawk, so the only thing I wish this had was a little more hold. It's fine though, I spritz a little hairspray and it's good. What I really do love is all you need to reactivate it the next day is water. So get a cheap little plastic water sprayer, don't soak your hair, and you can re mild it into the same or another style. A little goes a long way with this. If you're hesitant on the price, know this little jar will probably last me a couple of years.
Sandra D.
Rochester, WA
About a 2 years ago I decided to take the plunge and cut off my past shoulder length hair into a pixie cut; this decision would have been an ABSOLUTE DISASER of i hadn't been introduced to Manipulator!! It texturizes, adds hold of varying degrees, and can be worked into damp hair for a variety of styles. I added waves, spikes, blew dry smooth, you name it! So long as I added Manipulator as a base variety felt possible, which definitely isn't always the case with super short hair. It smells like piña coladas, only takes the tiniest bit (about a fingertip for super short hair like mine was) and lasts forever. I've since grown out my hair, but at this point I buy it for the smell and to work through just washed hair to make it easier to use hot rollers later in the week. Truly a keeper.
Monique W.
Van Buren, OH
One of the best "Edge controllers" out there...
I have curly hair and sometimes some of my baby hairs on the front of my head do not want to lie down so I use this product to smooth and lay my edges.
I am super very funny about my "Edge controllers" as I have used numerous ones in the past that have left my hair feeing really greasy and yet still could not keep my hair down or other products would leave a white flakey residue behind but not this one!
I started using this texture paste last year for spring break, and even with the hot and humid weather of Panama, FL my edges stayed almost perfect every day throughout the entire week...
(Granted... we were college sophomores in PCB) so I wasn't expecting my hair to remain in it's nice original state the entire day... lol :)
Casey M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I was completely surprised when I tried this product! First of all, I loveee the ooey gooey texture..definitely emulsify!!(rub into your hands to evenly spread product) I prefer to use this when my hair is either damp/wetted for a scrunchy, curly look (tip -I'll even wet my hands later with a tiny bit for a freshen up!) or I'll use it dry so that it gives my hair a little messed-up, tousled look. Although, this product is versatile, it still gets a 3 star for leaving a stickier residue than its other equally effective competitors.
melanie t.
Chandler, AZ
I used this back when I had a pixie cut and I loved it. It was strong enough that I could put my hair up in fun styles but it didn't look chunky, wet, or crunchy which was really important to me. It wont get you a full Mohawk (I tried) but it'll get you a lot of volume. Plus it smells really good!
Amanda P.
Indianapolis, IN
It's great. It doesn't leave that sticky nastiness that most pastes leave after using. It holds all day through work and home,and even tho it holds extremely well...it's also easy tonremove from hair with 1 wash. Unlike a lot of others that have to be worked out of the hair with several washes or the entire shower time being dedicated to getting the nonsense out. Love this stuff. I only gave 4 stars cause i ve only found it in 1 size. I'd love to be able to buy a bigger size to avoid going all the way across town just to find this particular item,but for now it's definitely worth the trip
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.