BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Krystal A.
Fresno
I love bedhead products but this is my fav! Just cut my hair shorter and needed a great product! This works way better than the few others I’ve tried recently and I will use it again and again
Allison S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been using this stuff for years! It works so great on my short hair. My husband uses it too. It styles my hair with out make it feel gross and sticky. It helps give me body and has great hold.
Rhonda J.
Glendale, AZ
This stuff is my new saving grace.  My hair dries naturally wavy, coarse and frizzy. I feel like this stuff is great for straight after the shower.  I put it in my hair and as my hair becomes fully dry, my waves are super defined and bouncy with little to no frizz.

Also, it seems to kind of be humid/waterproof.  I have been wearing it during the rainy days and my hair doesn't lose its shape...it actually seems to work better through the rain.

I have yet to test it at the beach where the real frizz occurs, but I am beyond happy and will be buying more and more.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This stuff is so extremely sticky. I understand the cream needs to have a certain consistency to style and manipulate the hair but its so uncomfortable if you have anything other that super short hair. It will also leave a mess of with junk all over your hair. this was a fail.
Meagan G.
Hagerstown, MD
I enjoyed using this product a lot when I had very long hair. If you rub in between your hands and warm it, and then use it lightly on the ends of your hair, it creates great texture. I also used it frequently in my bangs (fringe) and along my part to tame wild hairs. Be warned, a little bit of this product goes a long way! Great smell, great texture, easy to use.
Jeffrey C.
Oak Park, MI
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste...or even cement!) that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally though (not at all like glue or paste), and leaving a sort of fiber in your hair. Although all of this sounds weird, it seems to work much better than hairspray, which leaves a film OVER the hair; Manipulator is WITHIN the hair, so you can do more with it. It feels soft and nice when dry too---never greasy or waxy---and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.

The way I use it is I put a very small amount on my fingers, and then rub my hands together. Next I apply it throughout my hair, but especially to the roots for lift. Lastly I twist and sort of "tweak" the ends of my hair to add texture. I have a short haircut, and it is the perfect product for people who have very little time or skill but who want a tousled and textured look.

It may seem expensive, but you use very little each time, so the two ounce container lasts a long time.

Highly recommended.
Steve W.
Lansing, MI
The product itself is easy to work with. It has a nice thick consistency, without needing effort to make it workable. It doesn't have a strong smell, and what scent there is is neutral. It can be a little tricky to work through hair, as it tends to stick and settle in quickly. Overall it's pretty easy to work with, and is pretty forgiving if you use too much.
Christie T.
i have used the Tigi  bed head manipulator texture paste a few different time in my life and it works great it has a nice smell it works well in your hair easy to use they price is great if you want something to hold better then jell then try this
Tristen W.
Belmont, NC
Awesome product! Doesn't make your hair dry or brittle and gives a very style-able, healthy feel. It doesn't take much of it to do the job either so you definitely get your money's worth. Anyone that has short hair and needs a loose, natural feel to your hair style, this is what you want!
Sarah K.
Chester, VA
Sometimes hard to work with because of how much it sticks to your hands, also hard to predict the outcome of putting it in your hair, sometimes it works exactly as you want it to and other times you may accidentally add too much (and you can't exactly rinse it out without a shower). The smell isn't amazing either, kind of like damp sweet tarts
Kendall E.