• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Victoria K.
Boise, ID
My son loves this stuff. Uses it all the time. Best for flyaway hair. Keeps everything looking good. Just spry your hair with a little water the next day and restyle and your off. Don't have to uses as much
Janel K.
Topeka, KS
I have really happy with all the bed head products I've used and I wasn't sure if I was going to try this one. My daughter was with me at the store and she said we could both use it, so why not?
It works great and does exactly what it says. My hair looked great and my daughters did too!
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Love manipulater. I use it on my clients and my kids and myself! It's great! Even if u go swimming it's still in your hair after you get out. You need to wash it out with shampoo! A little goes a long way!
Sarah K.
Chester, VA
Sometimes hard to work with because of how much it sticks to your hands, also hard to predict the outcome of putting it in your hair, sometimes it works exactly as you want it to and other times you may accidentally add too much (and you can't exactly rinse it out without a shower). The smell isn't amazing either, kind of like damp sweet tarts
Liz Z.
This stuff is amazing! It tames frizz without weighing down my fine hair, which is a miracle! This jar has lasted a really long time, because you only need to use a smidge to get awesome hair results. I love this stuff, I've stocked up just so I never worry about running out. I love it!
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
My mother used to use this all the time. It's a blue goo that smells pretty good. From what I can remember it leaves a good amount of play time before it sets hard. It doesn't leave your hair crunch though.
Mike A.
Apopka, FL
The product was simple to use and style in my hair. The texture was great and it wasn't overly shiny like a gel; and it didn't feel like I was wearing a helmet on my head. The only negative I had is that it felt difficult to wash out and seemed like a slight residue was left in my hair.
Brittany M.
Statesboro, GA
I used this product daily when I had a short pixie cut and it did a fantastic job of adding a cool style and texture to my fine, otherwise flat hair. It's not sticky at all and it doesn't harden like some other texturizing products out there. The hold lasts throughout the day and the smell is very pleasant.
Liz B.
Chandler, AZ
I worked a TIGI salon previously. Manipulator is great for men's styling, pixie cuts, and coarse hair. If you have fine or thin hair no matter the length, this product if going to be heavy and feel greasy. The smell is great and for the correct hair texture - it works great! 3 stars for "Hold" and the inability to use on everyone.
Alexandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great smell !
made my hair look "lived in" but in an effortlessly chic way! The texture is way to work with. Just use a nickel size amount and use more if you need depending on the thickness of your hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?