BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Victoria K.
Boise, ID
My son loves this stuff. Uses it all the time. Best for flyaway hair. Keeps everything looking good. Just spry your hair with a little water the next day and restyle and your off. Don't have to uses as much
Geanna b.
Morganton, NC
I am a licensed cosmetologist and in the salon I used to work at we would use this stuff. A little goes a long way and even though this is a paste i personally think it's still way too sticky and ends up leaving the hair looking like its weighed down. Other tigi products are better.
Sarah K.
Chester, VA
Sometimes hard to work with because of how much it sticks to your hands, also hard to predict the outcome of putting it in your hair, sometimes it works exactly as you want it to and other times you may accidentally add too much (and you can't exactly rinse it out without a shower). The smell isn't amazing either, kind of like damp sweet tarts
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Love manipulater. I use it on my clients and my kids and myself! It's great! Even if u go swimming it's still in your hair after you get out. You need to wash it out with shampoo! A little goes a long way!
Mike A.
Apopka, FL
The product was simple to use and style in my hair. The texture was great and it wasn't overly shiny like a gel; and it didn't feel like I was wearing a helmet on my head. The only negative I had is that it felt difficult to wash out and seemed like a slight residue was left in my hair.
Liz Z.
This stuff is amazing! It tames frizz without weighing down my fine hair, which is a miracle! This jar has lasted a really long time, because you only need to use a smidge to get awesome hair results. I love this stuff, I've stocked up just so I never worry about running out. I love it!
Heidi L.
This is my favorite hair product! my hair is super thin and fine.this textrurizer does not weigh my hair down but keeps it in place. It lasts a long time because it only takes a small dab to work on my hair. I use it when my hair is slightly damp and run it through with my fingertips.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
My mother used to use this all the time. It's a blue goo that smells pretty good. From what I can remember it leaves a good amount of play time before it sets hard. It doesn't leave your hair crunch though.
Ellen A.
Auburn, CA
I have VERY THICK hair and multiple cawlicks. This is the one product that actually helped me get control of my short style, without looking like I had a ton product in my hair! No crusty feeling or flakes left as the paste dried through out the day. Highly recommend this product!
Alexandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great smell !
made my hair look "lived in" but in an effortlessly chic way! The texture is way to work with. Just use a nickel size amount and use more if you need depending on the thickness of your hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?