BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
NANCY H.
I just love this product. It allows me to try new looks or styles with confidence. East to use and easy to wash out. It keeps my hair looking great even on a windy day. It is a great value and would be highly recommended to others. Keep you hair in place and looking great with this product.
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is a bad hair day life saver. I have shorter hair, thick hair and it helps tame the thickness. I actually haven't found a product that compares to this. It is long lasting and if you ever want to switch it up just put some additional water on your hands and comb through hair.
Adrienne C.
Hebron, IN
A little of this paste goes a long way in creating great texture, separation and the piecy look I was going for. Perfect for piecing out your ends and getting a bit of control without weighing down your style!
Rabeckah W.
Linden, MI
This product keeps your hair slick just the way you want it! With the Bedhead Manipulator, you are able to style your hair just the way you want it and not have to worry about it falling out or getting damaged.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
This is a very effective texturizing cream and I have had some pretty good experiences with it. Nothing bad so far but I don't use the product too often. I like the results though so that's really all I need.
Nicole B.
San Antonio, TX
Smells like sweet tarts candy! I love using this when I want loose waves in my hair without having to apply a hair wand. Simply apply a small peanut size amount, quickly rub trough hair and you're out the door!
Holly p.
Pittsfield, NH
This texture paste may not be the best I've used but its not the worst by far while it may not be the best hold I've had on a hair style it does last a good while to my the biggest downfall is the smell, it smells as if you rubbed a mixture of hairspray and rubbing alcohol into your hair
Kelly C.
West Greenwich, RI
This is awesome! With my fine hair and the style I chose I need something g to give my hair texture to hold it. This stuff smells great, is easy to apply and does not weigh my hair down. I can also really to dry hair and it is not sticky at all. Totally recommend to anyone wth fine hair.
Toby N.
Canton, Ohio
Great for thin hair.... just let your hair dry, grab a small amount, I mix it with the tiniest of water and run it through my hair - and you can put your hair anyway you want it. It's definitely "manipulating".
Marlee W.
Kennewick, WA
Amazing for men's hair! Smells wonderful and has a great feel when it drys. My boyfriends hair dresser used this on every man's hair she styled because she loved it so much and she got him hooked on it as well.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?