BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Tamara C.
Layton, UT
This stuff works great, I use it on my long hair and my boys love it on their Mohawks.
Kat B.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love this product so much! It has worked its way into my everyday morning routine.
member-9a06cef4d
Hershey, PA
I love using this product on the bottom of my tousled waves. Also smells AMAZING!
This stuff smells AMAZING! A little pricey honestly but this stuff works magic.
Cynthia S.
I did not like this product for my straight hair made it to greasy and heavy .
Cierra K.
My husband loves this product... His hair is very fine and this stuff sticks
Angela Honestiismylife G.
Harvey, LA
I loveeeeee this manipulator is so awesome. I would totally recommend this
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
I have thick hair that is currently in a pixie cut. This is a fantastic product for getting that chunky, messy look. If you are looking for super strong hold this isn't the product you want, but if you are looking for something that lets you get the easy look this is the perfect product. It smells great too! Downside is that it is messy, a nearly impossible to travel with as the goopy product will get settled in the lid and make a disaster when you open it.
Rebecca W.
Mount Pleasant
It's hard to find a texturizing balm that doesn't weigh my hair down. My baby fine straight hair was nearly impossible to style without a product before finding Bed Head paste. I rub a little on my fingers, getting it nice and warm, then rub on the tips of my freshly straightened hair. It separates and gives my otherwise boring hair new life! To finish my style I put a tiny dot of paste in my palms and smooth down from root to tip. My dull platinum becomes a shiny, soft, no frizz style in under ten minutes! I'm a busy mom and would recommend this to anyone that is on the go and that needs a style that will stay the whole day!
Lucia A.
Clinton, UT
I use this product on my sons hair because his hair is so thin that nothing holds it up because it would either make his hair clump up and it usually looks like he has one piece of hair spiked up or it will just dragg his hair down and never stay BUT when I've used the textured paste from Bead Head it is so easy to just style it exactly how I want it and be out the door. Sometimes I throw a blanket or a beanie on my sons head as we run from the car to our destination (mall usually) and as soon as I take off the blanket his hair is easy and quick to style back up! Love this product!
Kendall E.