BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using TIGI Bed Head Manipulator to give my layers that piecy look. It gives your layers definition by separating them so they're not just laying flat. This is also a great product for those with short hair for a messy bed head look or spiky do.
Jennifer M.
Vista, CA
If this product could get 10 stars that's what I would give it . In the 18 years I've been a hairstylist this is fill one of my go to product in salon and at home as well. Love that they have kept it true since the beginning it works amazing smells amazing and just makes your hair look fantastic
Phyllis A.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best paste products on the market. It does exactly what it promises it will do. It also doesn't turn the hair white or discolor it in any way like some products do. A little will always go a long way!
Adrienna S.
Marshfield, WI
I've used a few "bees wax" type holding hair products for those stubborn strands and this just isn't one of those I'd recommend it feels gross and it gets on the rest of my hair I feel its an ineffective product.
Ruthy F.
When my hair was shorter this product was a god send. It gave some interesting texture to my hair and kept it looking neat. It also washed out easier than a lot of styling products and has a nicer smell than most.
NormaJean L.
Hopkinsville, KY
This stuff rocks!
It is lightweight, so it doesn't weigh your hair down, but
it gives your hair just the right amount of "umph" and it doesn't wear out or lose hold as the day goes on! Definitely recommend this!
Nicole B.
San Antonio, TX
Smells like sweet tarts candy! I love using this when I want loose waves in my hair without having to apply a hair wand. Simply apply a small peanut size amount, quickly rub trough hair and you're out the door!
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is a bad hair day life saver. I have shorter hair, thick hair and it helps tame the thickness. I actually haven't found a product that compares to this. It is long lasting and if you ever want to switch it up just put some additional water on your hands and comb through hair.
Carrie J.
Columbus, OH
This is a decent product t when you have curly hair and want to keep your curls from getting frizzy when you know you'll have a long night out with friends. It does leave your hair looking like there is product in it and it has a very strong smell, which is why it only gets 3 of 5 stars.
Kelly C.
West Greenwich, RI
This is awesome! With my fine hair and the style I chose I need something g to give my hair texture to hold it. This stuff smells great, is easy to apply and does not weigh my hair down. I can also really to dry hair and it is not sticky at all. Totally recommend to anyone wth fine hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?