BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Shelby K.
District Hts, MD
I had tried all the brands at grocery stores, non of the waxes, gels, pomades or the like would work for me without flaking, completely pasting or drying my hair. I fell in love with this stuff and have been using it for about 9 years. It smells amazing, flexible but strong hold and lasts forever.
Jennifer M.
Vista, CA
If this product could get 10 stars that's what I would give it . In the 18 years I've been a hairstylist this is fill one of my go to product in salon and at home as well. Love that they have kept it true since the beginning it works amazing smells amazing and just makes your hair look fantastic
Debra B.
Vernon Rockville, CT
My hair is thin and straight WHEN I First used Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste it made my hair look like it was thicker.I actually had some selfasteme the first time using the product I really like it and recommend it to some whose hair is thin and need volume and thickness to their hair
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
I used to use this stuff... works good, although a little goes a long way. Smells like candy, and had a good hold. Used in my bangs and used in har for texture. This woukd work better on short or medium length hair...
Adrienna S.
Marshfield, WI
I've used a few "bees wax" type holding hair products for those stubborn strands and this just isn't one of those I'd recommend it feels gross and it gets on the rest of my hair I feel its an ineffective product.
Toby N.
Canton, Ohio
Great for thin hair.... just let your hair dry, grab a small amount, I mix it with the tiniest of water and run it through my hair - and you can put your hair anyway you want it. It's definitely "manipulating".
Shannon E.
Columbus, OH
This product adds great texture to hair. I use this product on the ends of my hair after I straighten it. Smells great too. The instructions are clearly written on the product and easy to follow. It lasts all day. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to all my friends!
Leah S.
Jackson, MS
I have been using this stuff forever. I loved using it when I had short hair. You don't have to (and shouldn't) use much to get the desired effect. It smells great and has a good texture. It will cause build up if you don't wash your hair often enough. It's a pretty good value, price wise.
Kelly C.
West Greenwich, RI
This is awesome! With my fine hair and the style I chose I need something g to give my hair texture to hold it. This stuff smells great, is easy to apply and does not weigh my hair down. I can also really to dry hair and it is not sticky at all. Totally recommend to anyone wth fine hair.
Nicole B.
San Antonio, TX
Smells like sweet tarts candy! I love using this when I want loose waves in my hair without having to apply a hair wand. Simply apply a small peanut size amount, quickly rub trough hair and you're out the door!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?