BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Virginia P.
Dallas, TX
My hair is short so it helps my hair stay in place allday. a lil pricey but so worth it.
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
When I had short hair I loved using this product to keep it full and sassy all day long.
Jessica L.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Super great product. Great for waves and scrunching hair and texturing. Lasts all day :)
EMILY A.
Love it and it smells so amazing!!!!!!!!! Doesn't make you hair feel sticky or anything
Brendan G.
Mentor, OH
Too expensive for a not so good product, dried out within the first month of having it.
Toscha S.
Gainesville, FL
Texture paste does well.
I wish they had this when I was younger
You guys should try it
Alisha S.
Hammond, IN
I did not like this product. It was too thick. Was not manageable. Left my hair sticky.
Tamara C.
Layton, UT
This stuff works great, I use it on my long hair and my boys love it on their Mohawks.
Carley G.
Great for short hair, I used it to style my pixie cut, kind of goopy but great product
Roberta W.
Covington, KY
I use this product everyday. It doesn'tmake my hair feel heavy or grease. Love it!!!!!
Kendall E.