BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Felicia Y.
Troy, NY
Ok so I have always had super unmanageable, thick, curly hair and one time I decided - screw it - and chopped it all off into what I thought would be the BIGGEST regret of my life. Turns out to have been probably the single best hair decisions of my life. I had a super awesome stylist who cut my hair JUST RIGHT and then did some kind of magic and handed me this little MIRACLE in a jar. LOVE IT!! $ Just a tiny dab and about 5 seconds of primping and you are good to go. I've see this work on all hair types but especially crazy curly heads like me. Soft, touchable, totally all day lasting hair.
paullette h.
Best product for flyaways! This is not waxy like a standard pomade and it can be super sticky if you use too much, but used correctly, it will keep all your baby hairs from sticking straight up on your head! there is a bit of a learning curve when you first start using this...you don't need to rub it between your hands(sticky mess) and it smells like a tropical vacation. The texture is a hybrid of a gel and pomade so a bit on the fingertips will work best. Not a product you want to use to give your hair a piecy look but great if you need to control those pesky flyaways
Stacey A.
Columbus, OH
The product smells amazing, but is super sticky. It is a paste after all! I found it hard to control how much product I was scooping out of the tub; the beachy scented blue goop has texture like a cross between marshmallow cream and taffy. Not so easy to work with and it was all over my hands which made screwing the lid back on nearly impossible and I always ended up with at least one stray hair stuck in the product. It also never stopped being sticky in my hair and if I got hot enough to sweat I felt like it was melting, sticking to my face, and creating a mess. Perhaps it wasn't the best product to achieve the textured piece-y look I was attempting, but it didn't work at all for me. Two stars for the scent alone and the cute packaging.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
Bed head manipulator has this tropical Coconut maybe slightly pineapple smell, it feels like a mix between a pomade and a wax- it is slightly tacky, has a taffy sort of texture and look, and I really loved it as I used the entire jar up.

This was sold to me at a salon when someone showed me how to texture of my then short hair with it in a twisting motion. I really did feel as if this helps tame and style my hair- which is very unmanageable, kinky, and always heat straightened
Anne P.
I can not LIVE without this manipulator! I have short hair that is kind of wavy so if I don't use a product it will look ratty. When my stylist suggested Bed Head manipulator I was sceptical. Now I use it every single day!
It just takes a little and I can style my hair anyway I want! It's quick, easy, doesn't get sticky or stiff, and smells AMAZING! I get compliments on my perfume all the time but, SURPRISE it's just my Bed Head Manipulator!!!
*NOTE: I did not receive these products for testing and I just wanted to let you know that I love this product.
Lucia A.
Clinton, UT
I use this product on my sons hair because his hair is so thin that nothing holds it up because it would either make his hair clump up and it usually looks like he has one piece of hair spiked up or it will just dragg his hair down and never stay BUT when I've used the textured paste from Bead Head it is so easy to just style it exactly how I want it and be out the door. Sometimes I throw a blanket or a beanie on my sons head as we run from the car to our destination (mall usually) and as soon as I take off the blanket his hair is easy and quick to style back up! Love this product!
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
When your hair is as short as mine was (Think ULTRA SPIKY short pixie), you need a product that lets you get some style. Without it, your hair looks the same every day, and that is simply boring in my eyes. I have used this product for many many years, however I believe that about 2-3 years ago they changed the product to be a little tackier. I still like it. Love the smell… like that the texture doesn’t turn your hair into stone. Have 2 cans of it for each of my homes, and one travel size for the plane to get back and forth!
Jessica V.
Manteca, CA
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally . it seems to work much better than hairspray, which leaves a film OVER the hair; Manipulator is WITHIN the hair, so you can do more with it. It feels soft and nice when dry too never greasy or waxy and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.
Cassandra G.
I am a hairdresser by trade. I work with many type of hair. While I do not recommend this texture paste to anyone with fine or thin hair, unless of course you are spiking it or doing any style that will be listed in the air.

I found this product worked amazingly on women of color to achieve a perfect wrap and high lifted styles. The hair stays in place as the product is drying but maintains flexibility while styling. I recommend this product to anyone trying to shape their hair in a way that goes against its natural pattern.
Jessica B.
Spring Hill, TN
I love Tigi Bed Head Manipulator, during the summer days when my hair is shorter. It is kind of pricey in my opinion, but it works well. I like the smell, and it goes in smoothly. You can find at any salon or drugstore. I am however a bit confused, my stylist said I have to buy from the salon and that TIGI provides the salon with a "better version" than what you see at the stores. I don't know if this is true, because I also know they make commission off of every product they sell. Plus it's $5-$10 cheaper in the stores!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?