BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alba D.
Rogers, AR
My husband uses this paste to keep his hair in control, works great and last all day it is very affordable and you can compare it to salon brands that are more expensive, it has a nice smell to it, it is not very big but a little bit goes along way, I recommend it to people with straight hair not so much for curly hair.
Kristina C.
Camarillo, CA
This product works very well at holding hair into place, perhaps a little too well for what I wanted, it left my hair feeling a little stiff and crunchy, I wanted a gentler hold but if thats the intent though then it works well, I likely would not purchase again unless I wanted a style that required a more extreme hold
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
I have been using Tigi Bed Head for as long as I can remember. This product works well with my short hair cut. I use this to spike my hair and have found this product works well for me. You do not have to use much of this product for short hair. No room for improvement for this holds my hair perfect for the entire day.
Lori L.
Casa Grande, AZ
I have gone back to my short, short hairstyle and after experimenting with other products, returned to Bed Head Manipulator texture paste. The product gives me just the right amount of control and love the fragrance! You can use it on wet or dry hair to vary your results so it adds a lot of versitility to your look.
Celeste G.
Chandler, AZ
This product is a great texturizer. you do not have to use a lot which is what I like about it. cost effective, lasts a long time. has a great smell. the only thing is that you want to be careful not to put too much either. I would buy it again because it did amazing things to my hair and gave it that bed head look.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
Tiki Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste holds so well! It is priced great, because even though it is a small container, you use a small amount. It smells amazing and is great on my son's blonde spikes hair, as well as my dark brown straight hair. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a styling product!
Courtney L.
When I am going out and wanting to put out a rockstar vibe, I always reach for this product. It helps volumize and twist my naturally fine blonde hair. After I get it thoroughly mixed into my hair, I toss and flip it a few times and then it's absolutely perfect for the rest of the night! Major confidence booster.
Lorie W.
I have really fine, unmanageable hair, and this product allows me to do something with it! It's not heavy at all, which is nice, and doesn't leave your hair feeling goopy. It smells sooo good. My hubby also loves to use it to groom his beard, which otherwise looks like a one of those duck guys. Love this product.
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
Definitely love this texture paste. if your hair is a little bit more finer and needs some extra volume and texture, this paste is definitely the way to go. it doesn't make your hair oily or shiny, it just simply gives it the texture that you need to have an amazing day knowing that your hair is volumonous!
Brandy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Whether you have short hair you need to add texture to or you have longer hair that you want to add definition, this product is great. It has a great texture and it smells wonderful. I have used it with short hair as well as almost shoulder length hair. Versatile and a great product for the money.
Kendall E.