BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Darci A.
Hamilton, OH
I love manipulater . It smells great. It lasts all day. It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky. I use it for my bangs to ad texture and piece it apart. It met my expectations plus more. I will continue to use it for a while. I recommend it to anybody that has short hair or with a textured haircut.
Amy d.
Northville, MI
Mmmmm! this stuff smells awesome! A little does go a long way tho! It does its job and adds great texture that is easy to work with, but if you go overboard you are gonna have to wash your hair cuz it will get oily!
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
I really like this product! I only use a tiny bit each day just to get my hair done texture and volume. I have fine hair and it's doesn't leave me feeling greasy by the end of the day. It also smells wonderful! I would recommend this product!
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using TIGI Bed Head Manipulator to give my layers that piecy look. It gives your layers definition by separating them so they're not just laying flat. This is also a great product for those with short hair for a messy bed head look or spiky do.
Adrienna S.
Marshfield, WI
I've used a few "bees wax" type holding hair products for those stubborn strands and this just isn't one of those I'd recommend it feels gross and it gets on the rest of my hair I feel its an ineffective product.
Lahra A.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this on my husband when he grows his hair out for the faux hawk. Works great and doesn't harden like sprays or gels, so if it goes a tad out of place you could just stick it back where it was. I also used this when my hair was cut short. One of my favorite products for short hair styling.
Ruthy F.
When my hair was shorter this product was a god send. It gave some interesting texture to my hair and kept it looking neat. It also washed out easier than a lot of styling products and has a nicer smell than most.
Jennifer M.
Vista, CA
If this product could get 10 stars that's what I would give it . In the 18 years I've been a hairstylist this is fill one of my go to product in salon and at home as well. Love that they have kept it true since the beginning it works amazing smells amazing and just makes your hair look fantastic
Megan G.
I really liked this product, (actually wish I had some more of it since I'm out.) This smells great like all Bed Head products. I have fine hair and it really worked to help manipulate my style. I will be buying more of this since it works so great!
Debra B.
Vernon Rockville, CT
My hair is thin and straight WHEN I First used Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste it made my hair look like it was thicker.I actually had some selfasteme the first time using the product I really like it and recommend it to some whose hair is thin and need volume and thickness to their hair
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?