BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Grismelda G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
So far one of the products I use for my hair. After finish are amazing. You must buy and use.
Niglianie D.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love it!!!!! A little goes a long long long way. I love it when wearing my curly hair down.
Natasha W.
This is a fantastic product if you looking to give your hair a teased/messy look that lasts!!
Andrea G.
I've used this for years to keep my bangs in place. I also tames frizz and smells amazing too
Laressa G.
Russellville, AL
It does a great job of keeping your hair where it is suppose to be dark/ light brown an thin
This keeps help my hair in place how I want and it lasts very long and has a wonderful scent
Wendy L.
League City, TX
Love this! My daughters use it too! Very happy with results. Pleasant smell. Doesn't stink.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Smells great! Easy to use! Kept my hair in shape all day. Lasting formula! Little expensive
Reece H.
Sinking Spring
Smells great and helps maintain crazy hair and fly aways. Easy to apply and goes on smooth
Virginia P.
Dallas, TX
My hair is short so it helps my hair stay in place allday. a lil pricey but so worth it.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.