BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
This product gives really nice texture to short hair. when I had a pixie cut I loved this to make short little flips in my hair. now that my hair is longer I use it to piece apart the front and side portions of my hair.
Mandy C.
This smells so good! I didn't like it in my long thin hair but my husband loves t in his hair. It helps give him a messy look without making his hair flaky (like a gel product does) it also doesn't give him a greasy look.
Kristen A.
Yorkville, IL
This product is a great finisher. Better when used with highly texturized hair. I have fine hair and with a gentle application i did not find it to be too greasy. It also smells really nice. A must have for men or women!
Kendra B.
Dalton, GA
Love the smell. And that all you need is a tiny but to get your hair to work the way that you want. I also like that,it dosn't leAve your hair greasy. It's a good price. And it last for a good bit if you use it proparly.
David B.
Raleigh, NC
To me, the best part is the smell. I use this after a shower with damp hair and it keeps my style held together for most of the day/night as long as it doesn't get too soaked. I find it to have a more firm hold and keeps hair almost gelled, so I use this less often than some other brands because of that.
Ash S.
Muskegon, MI
Gave hair a lot of texture and made it nice and smooth. It's a good value for a good product. Not too pricey at all. It met my expectations and genuinely surprised me. It is pretty long lasting and lasted until my next shower. I would recommend this to anyone who likes they're hair textured and smooth.
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste is great for sculpting my fauxhawk when I rock it. My style holds all night even when I sweat during dancing. I keep a container n my purse, just in case there is a windy day.
Ash
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love this bed head paste! It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I've noticed my curls are more hydrated and stay in place all day when using this product. I do believe it is worth every penny!
Darci A.
Hamilton, OH
I love manipulater . It smells great. It lasts all day. It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky. I use it for my bangs to ad texture and piece it apart. It met my expectations plus more. I will continue to use it for a while. I recommend it to anybody that has short hair or with a textured haircut.
Cindy R.
Brea, CA
This is a great product if you want a lot of hold or texture for a type of hair that you may call "scene" or punkish. It's perfect for that type of hair, I know because I used to use this back in junior high when I would want to get my hair really big I would use this every day for that accomplishment
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?