BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Vanessa S.
Honaker, Va
I have short, fine hair that is color treated. This gives texture and lift to my short, piecey cut.
Kathy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down one of the absolute best for styling short hair! Hold my hair style perfectly every time!
Kathi M.
Greenville, RI
It's a good texture twist but I think it's a little on the sticky side. Like it to be more pliable
Jessica R.
La Salle, MI
I absolutely love this product. If I need my hair to stick this is definitely the reduction I use
Natalie O.
Love how it nice and smooth and it let's my style my kids hair in one min and it holds it all day
Taylor G.
Fairmont, MN
A little goes a long ways! Worth the price! I have thick curly hair and the paste tames my curls!
Sandra S.
Denver, PA
Like this but it doesn't wow me. Pretty inexpensive, does a good job at creating the look I want.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best texture product I have ever used! It smells amazing! It's easy to use and works fantastic!
Veronica L.
Stockton, CA
Definitely holds shape and volume, a little goes a long way love it and isn't hard to wash out.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
This gives awesome volume to your hair giving it teacher and holed to how you want to stile it.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.