BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Serena K.
Fort White, FL
I was first introduced to this stuff when I had my hair cut recently. I absolutely love it, just run some (not alot) through your hair after styling and it smooths it out and adds just looks fabulous. plus it smells good!!!
Patricia F.
I have thick wavy hair and some times it can be a challenge styling it because it can get frizzy. I use just a dime size of this after I style my hair and the frizz is gone and my style lasts all day. I wouldn't really recommend for thin hair because the consistency is so thick it might weigh your hair down.
Sarah J.
When my stylist fist used this on me I was a bit nervous but once she did I was amazed it pieces out your hair for that perfect not so put together look it last all day and I was so excited I just had to buy it the next day!
kate d.
Manassas, VA
This gel/paste was an OK product for my brother's hair when I styled him. It had a wonderful smell but it didn't hold any style very well. It's not a very strong gel but for ladies or gents long curly hair it is great. it smells good and will hold the curl. It just won't hold spiked up or mohawked styled hair.
Kim F.
I use this product whenever I cut my hair short with layers. It's a great deal because a little bit goes a long way. I can use it with my fine hair without worrying about weighing it down. If you have short hair, buy it.
Mandy C.
This smells so good! I didn't like it in my long thin hair but my husband loves t in his hair. It helps give him a messy look without making his hair flaky (like a gel product does) it also doesn't give him a greasy look.
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
This product gives really nice texture to short hair. when I had a pixie cut I loved this to make short little flips in my hair. now that my hair is longer I use it to piece apart the front and side portions of my hair.
Chu T.
I use this on my clients and its smells nice and non sticky. It has a flexible hold and matte texture really great for a touseled look. It washes out easy and last a long time you don't need much to fet the style you want.
Natalie A.
La Puente, CA
Honestly the smell is so good it is almost distracting. In a good way love this I've used this whenever I get baby hair las that don't want to stay down when I use the straighter. Also when I got too much static going on. It's so easy to apply and easily comes off when you shower. It leaves no residue.
Stacy J.
Leachville, AR
Great product for my short hair. Helped add that extra oomph I needed to get my hair to bump up just right. Keeps my hair from getting extremely frizzy also. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to rock a bob.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?