• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Serena K.
Fort White, FL
I was first introduced to this stuff when I had my hair cut recently. I absolutely love it, just run some (not alot) through your hair after styling and it smooths it out and adds just looks fabulous. plus it smells good!!!
kate d.
Manassas, VA
This gel/paste was an OK product for my brother's hair when I styled him. It had a wonderful smell but it didn't hold any style very well. It's not a very strong gel but for ladies or gents long curly hair it is great. it smells good and will hold the curl. It just won't hold spiked up or mohawked styled hair.
Kim F.
I use this product whenever I cut my hair short with layers. It's a great deal because a little bit goes a long way. I can use it with my fine hair without worrying about weighing it down. If you have short hair, buy it.
Kendra B.
Dalton, GA
Love the smell. And that all you need is a tiny but to get your hair to work the way that you want. I also like that,it dosn't leAve your hair greasy. It's a good price. And it last for a good bit if you use it proparly.
Mandy C.
This smells so good! I didn't like it in my long thin hair but my husband loves t in his hair. It helps give him a messy look without making his hair flaky (like a gel product does) it also doesn't give him a greasy look.
David B.
Raleigh, NC
To me, the best part is the smell. I use this after a shower with damp hair and it keeps my style held together for most of the day/night as long as it doesn't get too soaked. I find it to have a more firm hold and keeps hair almost gelled, so I use this less often than some other brands because of that.
Sarah P.
Shakopee, MN
I used this product several years ago when I had shorter hair. It worked well to add texture and achieve the look that I was going for. I'd use this product again if I have a style that needs to be styled with a paste.
Kristen A.
Yorkville , IL
This product is a great finisher. Better when used with highly texturized hair. I have fine hair and with a gentle application i did not find it to be too greasy. It also smells really nice. A must have for men or women!
Marjanah H.
I use this product whenever I'm crimping my hair gives it a glam finishing look. Everyone at prom complimented my hair saying what salon, even though i did it myself. This product gave me a more voluminous look to my hairūüôÉ
Chu T.
I use this on my clients and its smells nice and non sticky. It has a flexible hold and matte texture really great for a touseled look. It washes out easy and last a long time you don't need much to fet the style you want.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?