BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Katrina M.
Noblesville, IN
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Gives coarse hair some texture Needs to warm up in your hand first.
Vlora J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really thick and strong but it does the job right. Keeps your hair good till you wash it out.
April T.
Armona, CA
I always use this when I'm in a rush to get out of the house and this makes my hair so nice and texturized.
Amanda S.
Akeley, MN
Love this product. helps keep my bangs in place. helps provide lift. helps to smooth frizzes if I have any
Bridgett K.
Fox River Grove, IL
Great for short hair that needs more texture than hold. Like it! Not enuf hold to sweep bangs. Non greasy.
Tara C.
Gainesville, FL
Great for adding texture to thin hair. Only need a small amount otherwise can leave hair looking greasy.
Michelle G.
Love it! Holds hair in place.. unscented. does not make hair look oily.... A little pricey but worth it
Amanda G.
Panama city
I have this in my bathroom and I do not use it very often it's very sticky I don't like the smell of it
Diana M.
My son loves to use this on his hair. works great. It would be better if he wasn't such a messy stylist
Jasmine M.
Fort Stewart, GA
I use this mainly to keep my baby hairs back... And can I just say the scent of this is so so good. ūüė©ūüėć
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.