BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Leah D.
Johnson, NE
This product is one of the best texture pastes on the market. It is great for girls who have shorter hair that want a defined style and also great for men and boys. This is a must for my twin boys who like to rock a faux hawk!
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product I used to use it every day. It smells amazing and works really well. Great quality product at ok price point. Love it would repurchase again and again. Awesome product can't say enough about how good it is.
kelly s.
Burbank, IL
I recently purchased this product from the American Beauty Show - Chicago. I have used products like this before but this seems to always be my go to brand. It holds well and smells great. I would certainly recommend this product to other people!
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this pomade. It gives a nice peicey texture to the hair without being too sticky. It smells amazing. The only thing I don't like is its a little too unpredictable and warming it the hands seems like it gets everywhere.
Kylie L.
Olin, IA
This stuff works wonders, I actually use a small amount before I curl my hair, rub it together on my hands and then run it through my hair. My hair is very difficult to keep a curl and usually falls out within a half hour of doing it but with this, it stays all day and all night. Just the tiniest amount goes a long way so it lasts forever!
Vanessa G.
Elk River, MN
When I had shorter hair I loved this product! The smell is very delightful and the color is fun. It can be a little too thick or goopy so use sparingly. It will not leave your hair crusty. It is a medium hold. I would buy again!
Nick A.
The best of the best if your looking for that tousled look, it is very sticky though and tends to get all over everything which is why it didn't get the full five stars. great hold, smells great, love the color and packaging.
Lorie W.
I have really fine, unmanageable hair, and this product allows me to do something with it! It's not heavy at all, which is nice, and doesn't leave your hair feeling goopy. It smells sooo good. My hubby also loves to use it to groom his beard, which otherwise looks like a one of those duck guys. Love this product.
kate d.
Manassas, VA
This gel/paste was an OK product for my brother's hair when I styled him. It had a wonderful smell but it didn't hold any style very well. It's not a very strong gel but for ladies or gents long curly hair it is great. it smells good and will hold the curl. It just won't hold spiked up or mohawked styled hair.
Sarah J.
When my stylist fist used this on me I was a bit nervous but once she did I was amazed it pieces out your hair for that perfect not so put together look it last all day and I was so excited I just had to buy it the next day!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?