BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Megan C.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
My dad has been using this since I was a child. It has a great smell and always made his hair look good. Plus when I wear my hair natural it's nice to rub a small amount in to keep the naturally wave so it doesn't fall.
Brad C.
Camden, AR
When it comes to manipulation, Bed Head knows how to do it right. The product goes on easily and allows for the hottest salon look. It's hard to look bad when you're wearing Bed Head.
Carrie H.
Raleigh, NC
This product is really great at adding texture and defining sections of your hair that need an extra kick or some smoothing out. Works really great on short hair.
Andrew B.
Weehawken, NJ
I really enjoyed using this product. Very thick and gluey, but fun to play around with in my hair! I really liked the fun scent too!
Ember J.
I love this stuff for then I really want a thick beachy texture to my hair. It has a great smell and it washes out pretty easy. I enjoy it and use it when the humidity is bad.
Amanda B.
Pasadena, CA
I used this product when I had short hair. I really liked it because it provides good definition to hair. Use sparingly; too much can actually make hair limp. Just rub on hands and work through hair to make it kind of wild and unkempt.
Jennifer J.
Dallas, TX
Not a big fan of this , don't know what its really for or gives any actual instructions on how to properly use it
Caryn C.
Red Bluff, CA
This product is great to help with those stubborn flyaways. I'm frugal so really like that this product is a little goes a long way.
Richard L.
Staten Island, NY
The best feature of this product is it is very easy to work with and you can achieve desired results. Many texture pastes are too tacky and don't distribute evenly when applied. Tigi Bed Head Manipulator is light going on but heavy on hold.
gustavo b.
El Paso, TX
Great product if you like soft, slick, and stylish hairstyles without the greasy textures or hardening other products give.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like this hair product?
Melanie Y.