BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Audrey M.
Graham, NC
It smells great, but be careful not to use too much or your hair will get greasy. I use this on freshly dried hair.
Jon H.
Chandler, Az
Great product, very firm. Holds styles very well. Highly recommend using this. I have short hair and it is perfect.
Tara P.
When I chopped off all my hair, I had to find something to style it without weighing it down and I love this stuff!
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
This product produces great texture. I love the feel of it and it has a very pleasant smell. Well worth the price.
Angelique B.
Hewitt, NJ
This is so great for if you are going for small curls of Beachy waves and it makes the look great and stay so long
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really nice. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a product that feels good and smells nice.
Krystal B.
Tulsa, OK
Thus product is great for short hair and smells great! have to rub in your hand to liquify and add to ends of hair
Gabby K.
Yuba City, CA
Easy to use! And the hold is super duper. Makes my piecey bangs really stand out! Fantastic value, lasts forever!
Julie C.
This product does a nice job of holding without feeling sticky, or heavy. I will totally use again in the future
Kaleena D.
By far best product I have used in my hair. Holds texture like nothing else. Gives life to my flat lifeless hair
Kendall E.