BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kristy C.
It's difficult to find a manipulator to put those pesky hairs in the right place, however this product seemed to have met the challenge, but ultimately fell a little short. I found that it held up for a little while but gave way later.
Yandra V.
Yukon, OK
I always use this product for styling and it is one of my absolute favorite!! It's amazing for when I braid it but specially for when I do a bun. I love how it holds every little hair and It lasts all day!!! I highly recommend it!
Elisabet D.
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste works fantastic when I am trying to get my hair into the perfect shape. It smells amazing and holds all day long. With this texture paste I have to remind myself that a little goes along way.
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Love everything about this product. Great for short to above shoulder length hair. Adds lots of piece texture. Great price, a little goes a long way so don't need to repurchase often. The smell is also lovely, kinda like coconuts!
Zac P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this product! Definitely a staple in my hair routine.. It defines your hair and keeps it in place but can still be worked with throughout the day. Doesn't leave the hair feeling crunchy nor greasy. I have Normal to fine hair.
shannon j.
Knoxville, TN
This manipulator keeps your hair in place all day. With short my hair, it is short and thick. Most products don't hold up after a few hours. This one keeps my look in place all day even if it is hot and humid outside. if there was one product out there for those of you with short hair or extremely thick hair, this is it!
Alba D.
Rogers, AR
My husband uses this paste to keep his hair in control, works great and last all day it is very affordable and you can compare it to salon brands that are more expensive, it has a nice smell to it, it is not very big but a little bit goes along way, I recommend it to people with straight hair not so much for curly hair.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bought this to try on my husband's hair. It worked but about an hour and a half into having it on his hair it left this weird residue and it looked like a powdery substance. Worked in terms of texturizing but I didn't like the finish
Amy L.
Yuma
Love! I use everyday on my short hair. I really don't have anything else to add but the review won't move forward unless I add more. Not sure I'm interested in this service since I haven't seen anything yet, but am writing a review.
Nick A.
The best of the best if your looking for that tousled look, it is very sticky though and tends to get all over everything which is why it didn't get the full five stars. great hold, smells great, love the color and packaging.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?