BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lindsay G.
My husband uses this for his hair and has been for years! I love the smell and he loves the way it works into his hair!
Kelly G.
Red Bank, NJ
Love love love this product! My husband and oldest son try to steal it! Smells great and has a good long lasting effect
Justin D.
Charlotte, NC
Works great and is affordable. This stuff adds great texture and gives you that messy stylish look that is so popular!
Jessisca S.
Lecanto, FL
This is a great budget friendly product. My son and hubby love it. It keeps their style defined without being crunchy.
Lisa J.
Deltona, FL
This stuff is kinda sticky. It's easier to use if your hair is wet. But, don't use too much, a little goes a long way.
Kirsten  M.
Probably my most favorite texturizing paste! It's great for piecing short hair styles and doesn't weigh the hair down.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
My brother uaed to use this for his liberty spikes! And they always stayed straight up with no issues for quite awhile
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
Not to bad but leaves your hair kinda sticky and doesn't keep the hold very long! Not a product I would buy normally!
Kari L.
Brookfield , Il
A little goes a long way. Perfect to define my waves after using my wand. Just have to be careful not to use too much
Jewel G.
Love!! Great product for your hair! A little goes a long way. Make sure you emulsify it in your hand before applying
Kendall E.