BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kaele P.
This
Product literally will hold all hairs in place no matter what ! I have a ton of baby hairs and this is the only product that actually tamed them . It's good for all sorts of things and stonefly recommend it ! You won't be disappointed .
Ariel J.
I liked it but it was very sticky and left a residue on my hair. I had to wash hair several times to get all of the product and residue out of my hair. So I would definitely say use as little as possible and spread using only your fingertips
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
This product smells good but is an unusual scent that not everyone will enjoy. I found it to be very sticky and gloppy. I would recommend but just be aware that it can be felt though your hair all day long and if this bothers you then i would not recommend. It was not worth the money for me but I can understand if it is for someone else.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I like this, but I don't love it. A little bit goes a long way, but I find the texture too loose and stringy. I also find that it leaves my hair sticky throughout the day. It has decent hold. I think this would work really well on shorter hair styles.
Michael L.
Tacoma, WA
Great for when I am trying to get my hair to go up into its faux Hawk. I have fine hair and it holds it like glue. Product exceeds almost every other product I have tried on the market. The smell is a tad off putting to me but for someone looking for a product to hold your hair in pretty much any position you want this would do it.
Troy G.
I was a little hesitant to spend this much on my hair care products, but after my barber used some with my last haircut I had to give it a chance. I like how it is lightly scented but not off putting. After working it through my hair, it does a great job of holding things in place while not making my hair feel too waxy or stiff.
Gerralynn W.
West Berlin, NJ
It worked good for my son when he had shorter hair. It gave him the messy styled looked and it lasted most of the day. It didn't work for me my hair is way to long. it didn't leave his hair sticky or anything and I only had to use a tiny amount
Ryanne G.
My siblings and I used this paste for years growing up! My sister and I used it to put our hair up in ponytails or smooth down fly aways while my brothers used it instead of gel. It worked both ways and worked great! I highly recommend
Kristy C.
It's difficult to find a manipulator to put those pesky hairs in the right place, however this product seemed to have met the challenge, but ultimately fell a little short. I found that it held up for a little while but gave way later.
kelly s.
El Paso, TX
Works really well on my short hair. The products is easy to use, not stiff, doesn't make your hair crunchy unlike some other products out there. It has really great hold that lasts all day long. I never need to fix my hair during the day. Only downside is that I don't like the smell but thats only a minor flaw to the product.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?