BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Sara E.
Graham
Literally a little dab will do ya! Do NOT over apply this product! I loved it for adding volume at my roots in my under layers!
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
This is a really good product for someone who's trying to have a lot of texture in there hair and looking for a lot of fibers!
April M.
Fernandina, FL
I use this after I flat iron my hair to give the ends a little flip and texture. Smells really good and last for a long time.
Jennifer S.
I love using this to tame my fine hair into place! Flyaways no more! Not a heavy product, so it doesn't weigh down my hair.
Kristi G.
Falling Waters, WV
I used this a ton when my hair was short for a spiked look and LOVED it! Works great and all their products smell amazing!
Whitney F.
Longview, TX
Was to sticky. I used it to style my hair when it was short. It smelled great but didn't do what I really wanted it to do
Michelle C.
Moore, OK
Smells really great. Does a really good job creating texture and once you get your hair where you want it, it stays put.
Mackenzie F.
Spokane, WA
Very thick product. Great to use if you want a strong hold, but use sparingly in other cases. Feels very goopy on hands.
Melissa H.
Rockford, IL
When i cut my hair super short i can't live without this stuff! Most texture pastes Are way too sticky. This one is not.
Autumn J.
Chickamauga , GA
Love to use this with short or long hair to make the hair piecie! Holds down any fly aways! I use this on men and women
Kendall E.