BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
R T.
Great product for men and women. I like that it is versatile and doesn't leave residue at all. I like the texture better than other similar products I've tried out. It seems expensive,but it is worth the money because it lasts a long time. Would by again.
Taylor D.
Batavia, OH
Used before, not a huge fan quite frankly, it made my hair sticky. I would not say this is a good value, and not pricey, the stickiness didn't last long, so that was good. But I haven't tried any alternatives. Only improvement is the stickiness.
Stephanie W.
Cedar Grove
This hairpaste is fantastic. Doesn't leave any stickiness and my hair doesn't feel like it has too much residue on it. Easy to sculpt shorter hairstyles with. Helps to achieve a great style with just a small amount of product. Smells good also.
Terri W.
Chesapeake, VA
A little dab will do ya!! Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste is a go to product for that bit of great hold without a crispy hairspray helmet head. Withstood the harsh humidity, lasted all day, and I Tweek my style without having to add more.
Ashley W.
I have used this product for 15 years. A little dab is all you need to style your hair and get the look you desire. Make sure not to sit this on its side because the gel slides all over the place. I would be sad if this ever went off the market.
Sarah C.
I might be crazy but I really like the smell of this product! To be perfectly honest I don't style my hair much but when I do put it up in hot rollers I have used this in the hopes that it would be manipulated a little easier...it did not exactly work as expected but I imagine people with shorter hair would have an easier time with this stuff.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
Perfect for all hair types. I use it on myself and my brother who has much shorter hair than me. It stays all day and will wash without fuss and there is no residue. An excellent product that is available almost anywhere and relatively cheap. Will buy again.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
In my opinion it is a very small container but it lasts a long time. You only need a little to give your hair texture and volume. It works almost like a gell or hairspray but better, I would recommend this to thoes who have very flat and fine hair.
tifanny t.
Works great for my sons curly hair! It's not too expensive and it smells pretty good. I would recommend it to others. It met my expectations and more! I felt it was very effective and it did what it was supposed to do. So yes I will be recommending it
Kaele P.
This
Product literally will hold all hairs in place no matter what ! I have a ton of baby hairs and this is the only product that actually tamed them . It's good for all sorts of things and stonefly recommend it ! You won't be disappointed .
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?