BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Cedar Grove
This hairpaste is fantastic. Doesn't leave any stickiness and my hair doesn't feel like it has too much residue on it. Easy to sculpt shorter hairstyles with. Helps to achieve a great style with just a small amount of product. Smells good also.
Jackalyn C.
Chattanooga, TN
I have tried many hair putty type products and this is the best I have found. My hair is pliable when I use it and it holds style without that helmet type of look. This product also smells great. Its a bit expensive but you get what you pay for.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for 15 years. A little dab is all you need to style your hair and get the look you desire. Make sure not to sit this on its side because the gel slides all over the place. I would be sad if this ever went off the market.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
Perfect for all hair types. I use it on myself and my brother who has much shorter hair than me. It stays all day and will wash without fuss and there is no residue. An excellent product that is available almost anywhere and relatively cheap. Will buy again.
Terri W.
Chesapeake, VA
A little dab will do ya!! Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste is a go to product for that bit of great hold without a crispy hairspray helmet head. Withstood the harsh humidity, lasted all day, and I Tweek my style without having to add more.
lisa p.
N Providence, RI
I have used this product on my boys. They have short hair and are very particular about how their hair is styled. This Texture Paste from Bed Head works so good especially for short hair styles. The price is fair for they quality of the product.
R T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for men and women. I like that it is versatile and doesn't leave residue at all. I like the texture better than other similar products I've tried out. It seems expensive,but it is worth the money because it lasts a long time. Would by again.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
In my opinion it is a very small container but it lasts a long time. You only need a little to give your hair texture and volume. It works almost like a gell or hairspray but better, I would recommend this to thoes who have very flat and fine hair.
Destiny S.
I use this with my very curly hair, and it works wonders when it comes to taming fly aways, especially when I don't feel like using a headband. Although it is nice and keeps my fly aways back, it can be kind of difficult to wash out of my hair.
Sarah C.
I might be crazy but I really like the smell of this product! To be perfectly honest I don't style my hair much but when I do put it up in hot rollers I have used this in the hopes that it would be manipulated a little easier...it did not exactly work as expected but I imagine people with shorter hair would have an easier time with this stuff.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like this hair product?
Melanie Y.