BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Nicole C.
I have been using this stuff for years now I use it after I curl my hair with my curling wand it turns my tight curls into lose Beach
Waves
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
This works really well for me and I have natural hair. I love to use this stuff when I just want to wear a ponytail or need to smooth edges
Deliliah H.
This is my hair type curly and colored.....i need products in my hair to keep it from frizzing. Tried it and it didn't work for my hair
Gina Warriax N.
Cary, NC
This product is the amazing, especially when my hair was shorter! It makes styling easy and it doesn't feel like there is build up! ❤️
Heather L.
Dearborn, MI
Great product for short hair. Hold that lasts all day long.
I would highly suggest this for anyone. It is a staple in my hair regimen.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
My go-to product for shorter hair.
Sticky but doesn't leave my hair oily or crunchy. Great smell too! Worked great for my thick hair.
Maegen W.
When my hair is short I love this pliable putty for my hair. I can work with it all day and my hair isn't stuff. It smells great too.
Jillian F.
Lexington, KY
This works really great when u want your son's hair to stand up. I use it as a wax so to speak. It smell great and gets the job done.
Influenster M.
I used this product when I had an asymmetrical fringe. To get that piecey look and texture. This product achieved that well for me.
Mona A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Awesome product. I holds and allows you to style your hair with ease. My grandson uses it as well. And best of all it smells great!
Kendall E.