BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Darby B.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I love this product. It completely stocks down those flyaway hairs. I haven't found anything else close to this. I wasn't really sure what to excoecg but I'm very pleased. It is a bit pricey but it is completely worth it. I highly suggest this product!!
Angela B.
Dewitt, MI
Super hold that lasts all day and doesn't leave you feeling sticky! Smells great too! My hair never feels greasy at the end of the day either, which is a huge bonus when you don't have time to wash your hair at the end of the day! I recommend this product!
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX
This is my HOLY GRAIL product. I've purchased it at least five times, because it just works SO WELL! It's a little pricey, but it lasts for so long (you only need a little bit!) that it's totally worth it. Honestly, I don't think you can find a better gel!
Enolie H.
Bed Head products smell good and they work really well. when I had pixie cuts I used texture pastes and waxes to get great volume and texture to my hair. It's really great for people with somewhat flat hair, even with long hair it can give you that boost.
Chelsie Y.
Reno, NV
This texture paste is amazing an SO versatile! Not only do I use this paste on my four year old's Mohawk but I also love to use it on my husbands pompadour. This paste exceeded my expectations by taking the place of two products we no longer have to use!
Selina V.
Wildomar, CA
I like to use this product when i style my little brothers hair. he has curly hair 1 on the sides and longer on top. he likes his hair combed over to the side . this product is one of his favorites because it actually holds his curl thr.oughout the day
Bree J.
Solvang, CA
I am a hair dresser and I absolutely love this product for men and women's short hair styles. it doesn't leave he hair feeling sticky, but gives just the right amount of hold for any hairstyle you could be looking to achieve. the scent is just a bonus!
Kerri M.
Summerville, SC
Very easy to use and smells good! A little goes a very LONG way so the container lasts a long time. It does make your hands sticky after using so you must wash them afterwards. It doesn't leave your hair greasy or wet looking which is important to me.
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR
This stuff is super sticky. I only use just a little to get my fly aways down. My hair breaks off towards the top so this helps me a lot! I wouldn't apply it straight on top of my head and slick it down but just gently go over breakage areas. I would buy it again and it takes a long time to get rid of because you only need smaller than a pea size.
Cameron M.
Bristol, TN
When I had a pixie cut, I couldn't live without this product. Great value for the price, smells amazing, and is the perfect styling product for short hair. I haven't found another product that can compare. Would definitely repurchase over and over!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?