BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Meagan G.
Hagerstown, MD
I enjoyed using this product a lot when I had very long hair. If you rub in between your hands and warm it, and then use it lightly on the ends of your hair, it creates great texture. I also used it frequently in my bangs (fringe) and along my part to tame wild hairs. Be warned, a little bit of this product goes a long way! Great smell, great texture, easy to use.
Alicia G.
Saint Clairsville, OH
Very nice smelling bed head is the best Joe I've ever used our use it on myself my son and my mother also use it along with other family coworkers and friends they've also said it's the best product I've ever used cheap and works nice to get the job done for going out very affordable and very delicious smelling would buy again this is the best product ever
Staci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I liked but did not love this product. I had a pixie for 2 years and used many products. I thought this made my hair look greasy and didn't hold it well. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because my husband happened to use it when he ran out of his normal product and loved it. We now buy it for him and we've decided your hair must be pretty short to use it.
alexandria s.
Definitely a fan of this paste. I used it to create a faux hawk a while back, so it definitely held pretty well for me. I've got fine, bleached red hair, that is sometimes a bit unmanageable. The price is pretty decent too, so I'd give this a recommendation.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX
I must say this product is awesome! I have very fine hair, but with this, i now have lots of volume in my hair. Its not flat and flimsy anymore. I totally recommend this product to women with fine hair. I would defiantly buy this product over and over again.
roni c.
Tucson, AZ
I loved this product when I had short hair. I could make my hair do anything and move any way. It was a great texture. It wasn't too thick or too oily. And it lasted a long time. You only need to use a small amount to get the job done. I would highly recommend.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
I love this stuff! This product is perfect for chunky layers. The only thing that I didn't like was that the paste was a little too thick for my liking, which made I a little difficult to spread it on evenly. Otherwise, made my hair look awesome and fuller!
Morgan K.
Spring Hill, FL
I have been using this product on my short hair for years now it's my go to product for adding shape, volume, texture, and touchable staying power to my hair. It's average prices for a professional product but it lasts forever seeing a little bit goes a long way! I've given this product as gifts to everyone woman in my family and they all have loved it as well
Selina V.
Wildomar, CA
I like to use this product when i style my little brothers hair. he has curly hair 1 on the sides and longer on top. he likes his hair combed over to the side . this product is one of his favorites because it actually holds his curl thr.oughout the day
Scott K.
Duluth, GA
I love this product. Holds my style all day and doesn't make it entirely too stiff. My only complaint is just how oily this product. Don't try to go to bed without washing it out first. Nasty pillow and even worse "bed head" after. See what I did there?
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?