BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Allie A.
My mom uses this on a daily basis. She refuses to use anything else. My hair is very fine. All I use it for is to keep the little stick ups down!
Jessica F.
I love really texturized hair and this works great for me. I can use it whether my hair is curly or strait and you only need the tiniest amount.
Brittany B.
Benton, KY
This is my go to for my clients with short hair. It makes those funky styles extra funky. Plus it smells like candy and I could totally eat it.
Christine B.
Hannibal, NY
I love this product so much! I have very curly hair and I straighten it and like my layer to go back and I use this to ensure mr layers behave!
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
This stuff is amazing.. makes your hair easy to manipulate and make it all funky... and it's not sticky. I also love it's smell
Love my bedhead
Cj B.
Russellville, AR
Good for short haircuts.this is great for adding lots of texture and definition. The only thing is it can tend to be heavy if you use too much.
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
It left my hair quite greasy and hard after using. I've tried letting it dry naturally to blow drying it and each time I have the same result.
William P.
St Petersburg, FL
This stuff is great, I don't like to spend much time getting ready and this paste works awesome when I want to get that messy spiked up look.
kendall b.
Edwardsburg, MI
I use this in my husband hair he has super thick hair and it's the only thing that works for him other than it being really sticky it's good
Jera H.
My husband and brother love this styling paste. Doesn't leave their hair looking greasy or wet. Stays put all day even in this Arizona heat.
Kendall E.