BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
LuCinda M.
My husband uses this on his hair, I style it. It holds better than any other hair paste we've tried. It doesn't leave a white film or any flakiness like most products, and it smells decent. It is a tiny tub and it is not inexpensive, but it lasts a very long time. Would recommend.
Lori L.
Casa Grande, AZ
I have gone back to my short, short hairstyle and after experimenting with other products, returned to Bed Head Manipulator texture paste. The product gives me just the right amount of control and love the fragrance! You can use it on wet or dry hair to vary your results so it adds a lot of versitility to your look.
Sandra D.
Rochester, WA
About a 2 years ago I decided to take the plunge and cut off my past shoulder length hair into a pixie cut; this decision would have been an ABSOLUTE DISASER of i hadn't been introduced to Manipulator!! It texturizes, adds hold of varying degrees, and can be worked into damp hair for a variety of styles. I added waves, spikes, blew dry smooth, you name it! So long as I added Manipulator as a base variety felt possible, which definitely isn't always the case with super short hair. It smells like piña coladas, only takes the tiniest bit (about a fingertip for super short hair like mine was) and lasts forever. I've since grown out my hair, but at this point I buy it for the smell and to work through just washed hair to make it easier to use hot rollers later in the week. Truly a keeper.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
I have never used this product on myself but my sister in laws mother uses it daily and she claims to love it so much! She has pin straight hair and can never get any volume in it but when she uses these threads, her hair gains tons of volume and texture in seconds! Very easy to use!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This product is awesome if you have short hair! It gives volume and texture! The product smells great and is easy to use--a little goes a long way! My hair is very thick and this allowed me to get a lighter looking pixie that wasn't so weighed down! Totally recommend this product!
Jana D.
The Bed Head Manipulator pate by Tigi is really fantastic. I actually use it on my son currently. It has a really strange texture vs a pomade, so if you buy this,ale sure you open it after it's been sitting relatively still so it won't spill out. It's still like a pasty-type consistency, but pretty runny. I find it works best on slightly damp hair so after a bath or I just mist it with a bit of water before. A little goes a long way. My sons haircut is somewhat of a spikey faux hawk, so the only thing I wish this had was a little more hold. It's fine though, I spritz a little hairspray and it's good. What I really do love is all you need to reactivate it the next day is water. So get a cheap little plastic water sprayer, don't soak your hair, and you can re mild it into the same or another style. A little goes a long way with this. If you're hesitant on the price, know this little jar will probably last me a couple of years.
Monique W.
Van Buren, OH
One of the best "Edge controllers" out there...
I have curly hair and sometimes some of my baby hairs on the front of my head do not want to lie down so I use this product to smooth and lay my edges.
I am super very funny about my "Edge controllers" as I have used numerous ones in the past that have left my hair feeing really greasy and yet still could not keep my hair down or other products would leave a white flakey residue behind but not this one!
I started using this texture paste last year for spring break, and even with the hot and humid weather of Panama, FL my edges stayed almost perfect every day throughout the entire week...
(Granted... we were college sophomores in PCB) so I wasn't expecting my hair to remain in it's nice original state the entire day... lol :)
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
I love bedhead products but this is my fav! Just cut my hair shorter and needed a great product! This works way better than the few others I’ve tried recently and I will use it again and again
Casey M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I was completely surprised when I tried this product! First of all, I loveee the ooey gooey texture..definitely emulsify!!(rub into your hands to evenly spread product) I prefer to use this when my hair is either damp/wetted for a scrunchy, curly look (tip -I'll even wet my hands later with a tiny bit for a freshen up!) or I'll use it dry so that it gives my hair a little messed-up, tousled look. Although, this product is versatile, it still gets a 3 star for leaving a stickier residue than its other equally effective competitors.
Felicia Y.
Troy, NY
Ok so I have always had super unmanageable, thick, curly hair and one time I decided - screw it - and chopped it all off into what I thought would be the BIGGEST regret of my life. Turns out to have been probably the single best hair decisions of my life. I had a super awesome stylist who cut my hair JUST RIGHT and then did some kind of magic and handed me this little MIRACLE in a jar. LOVE IT!! $ Just a tiny dab and about 5 seconds of primping and you are good to go. I've see this work on all hair types but especially crazy curly heads like me. Soft, touchable, totally all day lasting hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?