BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Cheyanne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives your hair the extra bit of texture needed to get that messy hairstyle. It's not too sticky, but when you open the jar the lid picks up the product and it looks like bubble gum. Don't let that scare you! It also smells really good. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because the longevity of the product isn't great.
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR
This stuff is super sticky. I only use just a little to get my fly aways down. My hair breaks off towards the top so this helps me a lot! I wouldn't apply it straight on top of my head and slick it down but just gently go over breakage areas. I would buy it again and it takes a long time to get rid of because you only need smaller than a pea size.
Miranda E.
El Dorado, AR
I have thick tangly hair and have always have. When I did my last pageant I needed a paste that would smooth out my edges and give my hair body depending on where I put which this did with making it course. Only catch is that I didn't know a little goes a long way and it was a tad difficult to wash out later. Great product for its job.
Liz B.
Tempe, AZ
I worked a TIGI salon previously. Manipulator is great for men's styling, pixie cuts, and coarse hair. If you have fine or thin hair no matter the length, this product if going to be heavy and feel greasy. The smell is great and for the correct hair texture - it works great! 3 stars for "Hold" and the inability to use on everyone.
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tigi bed head manipulator texture paste, is what you expect from a great brand. It smells nice, not too strong, and as always with bed head products did not let me down. The price is excellent for the quality and I feel I get salon quality at a drugtore price. I like to use just a little bit of texture paste for mussy beachy hair.
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
I love this paste! I originally bought it for my teenage son, but I find myself sneaking into his bathroom and using it on my own wet hair after I shower. It has a nice scent and just a small amount helps keep my curls defined and keeps the frizz at bay. I will continue to buy this product - especially in the humid summer months!
kelly s.
El Paso, TX
Works really well on my short hair. The products is easy to use, not stiff, doesn't make your hair crunchy unlike some other products out there. It has really great hold that lasts all day long. I never need to fix my hair during the day. Only downside is that I don't like the smell but thats only a minor flaw to the product.
Emily K.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! This is the best thing to happen to my hair! My wavy hair becomes curly when I use this and I don't need any heat at all! My hair loves this product. It looks natural and lasts all day! It even lasts when I sleep on it. This is the most amazing hair product ever! I would definitely recommend to everyone
Angie R.
This product is great for shorter hair, messy or pieced out styles, spiking hair, and giving it definition with shine and hold. It definitely has some grip to it, so less is more. It's got a tropical type scent and since a little goes a long way, a little puck of it will last a long time. So it's a good buy for the money.
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX
I used to have a short choppy hairstyle and I wanted to give it a more piece-y lived in sort of look so I tried this product. I liked that it had quite a bit of hold, but it definitely didn't last all day long. Furthermore, it was difficult for me to wash it out of my hair. Is it decent? Yes, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.