BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lynette P.
Cedar City, UT
I love, love, love the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste! I have a short pixie cut, long fauxhawk style and this makes my hair look very fun! It helps my hair stay in place and gives it definition. I love that it isn't heavy and leaves my hair feeling light.
Laurel H.
Kernersville, NC
This is what I use on my son's hair everyday. Even after extremely crazy busy days and rough housing all of the time his hair stays! I'm completely amazed with this product and plus it smells really good! I always recommend this product to my family and friends!
Amber F.
Bremerton, WA
As stated in the name it is absolutely great for texturized hair. My husband and I share it. It holds up to our standards and the amazing coconut smell is a mega plus! So my hair looks and smells fabulous! I recommend this product to everyone. So give it a try.
Lauren S.
Gastonia , NC
I frequently use this product when piecing the texture, layered portion of the bottom of my hair. It pieces it perfectly and disguises the frazzled ends while keeping everything in place. The price is reasonable as well, and a little product goes a very long way.
Tonya L.
San Antonio, TX
Love this provided great hold and flexibility for the day (which for me is 10+ hours). This will stay on my vanity. So far this is the best paste for the money I have found, I have used a mud before but like the pliability of this and the smell is not back either.
Jessica R.
Make sure you don't use a lot I find a little goes a far way.if you use to much I have found it makes it kinda flaky.I find compared to others it is great. I have straight blond hair so this product really comes in hand.yes I would recommend this to others.
Meagan G.
Hagerstown, MD
I enjoyed using this product a lot when I had very long hair. If you rub in between your hands and warm it, and then use it lightly on the ends of your hair, it creates great texture. I also used it frequently in my bangs (fringe) and along my part to tame wild hairs. Be warned, a little bit of this product goes a long way! Great smell, great texture, easy to use.
Kennidi J.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing! The hold on it is absolutely fabulous. It lasts all day long. I am particular about my hair being voluminous and this works great. It's the best product I have used so far. My hair is black and course. There is no need of improvement.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX
I must say this product is awesome! I have very fine hair, but with this, i now have lots of volume in my hair. Its not flat and flimsy anymore. I totally recommend this product to women with fine hair. I would defiantly buy this product over and over again.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
I love this stuff! This product is perfect for chunky layers. The only thing that I didn't like was that the paste was a little too thick for my liking, which made I a little difficult to spread it on evenly. Otherwise, made my hair look awesome and fuller!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?