BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
This product was a little too much for me! It was almost hard to use! It was pretty pricey for the value they offer. I have pretty fine hair, so this left my hair looking wet and stiff! This product might work better for someone with thicker hair or even for a male.
Lauren S.
Gastonia, NC
I frequently use this product when piecing the texture, layered portion of the bottom of my hair. It pieces it perfectly and disguises the frazzled ends while keeping everything in place. The price is reasonable as well, and a little product goes a very long way.
Carmen P.
Elgin, OK
Great for short hair! Easy to use and does not leave my hair feeling heavy. A little goes a very long way. Does not flake when you pass your hand through your hair during the day. If I don't want to wash my hair the next day I can lightly mist my hair and restyle
Angie S.
Waterford, MI
It works well to keep your hair styled but does not give it a hard texture. It is a good deal compared to some salon brands. It does harden after time if you do not use a lot. I have very short, fine, straight hair and it works good for me. I would buy it again.
Samantha F.
Aurora, IN
I have a bob that's real short in the back so I love to use this product to give it some texture and volume! It holds the texture in my fine, straight, color treated hair. The only thing I wish they would change in the packaging so it would be in a squeeze tube!
Jessica L.
Lehi, UT
I like the product. I have an asymmetrical hair cut, and it is pretty short in most places. This product helps keep the short spots spunky! It smells nice, and is worth the price. It also helps smooth the longer parts of my hair. I would recommend this to others
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I used to use this to give my wavy hair some texture but I didn't make it through the whole container. It is very very sick and waxy and if you touch your hair throughout the day it comes off on your fingers. It seemed to just weigh my hair down more than give it texture.
roni c.
Tucson, AZ
I loved this product when I had short hair. I could make my hair do anything and move any way. It was a great texture. It wasn't too thick or too oily. And it lasted a long time. You only need to use a small amount to get the job done. I would highly recommend.
Meagan G.
Hagerstown, MD
I enjoyed using this product a lot when I had very long hair. If you rub in between your hands and warm it, and then use it lightly on the ends of your hair, it creates great texture. I also used it frequently in my bangs (fringe) and along my part to tame wild hairs. Be warned, a little bit of this product goes a long way! Great smell, great texture, easy to use.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX
I must say this product is awesome! I have very fine hair, but with this, i now have lots of volume in my hair. Its not flat and flimsy anymore. I totally recommend this product to women with fine hair. I would defiantly buy this product over and over again.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?