BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Leah M.
I love this texture paste. The product smells great, and a little goes a long way! This is great for straight hair, keeps it smooth with no fly-aways.
Gina L.
I have been using this product for years! Has a wonderful scent and is a great texture. Doesn't leave hair crusty but helps to hold the style you want
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
I absolutely love this product, for a paste it does not wear to heavy in my hair and still leaves everything looking natural, also has a great smell!
Caroline L.
Nashville, TN
This is a great product for shorter styles and creating texture. You can use a little bit on the ends on longer hair too for hold with beachy waves.
Alicia S.
San Mateo, CA
I use this on a regular basis when I want bed head waves. It looks like I just left the beach and is great at keeping my hair looking good all day.
Becky G.
Raceland, LA
This is great for holding the flyaway and keeping the style softly. I like to use this for just the ends or before curling. It is light not sticky.
Lisa P.
Hudson, Mi
I love this! I suggest it to a lot of my client! A little goes a long way. You an smooth fly aways. And make ️️hair look choppy. Wonderful stuff!!
kylie l.
Killeen, TX
A tiny but of this goes a long way. I put it in my hair when ita dry before I curl it and it holds the curl not only all day, but the next day too
Sacha G.
Hialeah, FL
I've used This for many many years it's always helped me while I would iron my hair it always meet my expectations my hair is dark brown and wavy
Allie A.
My mom uses this on a daily basis. She refuses to use anything else. My hair is very fine. All I use it for is to keep the little stick ups down!
Kendall E.