BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Denisa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is a great product. It's kind of expensive but it takes a very very very tiny amount and hold all day. This works great for a pixie cut or Spiked look.
Brenda H.
Magnolia, TX
My brothers used this one and they like it cuz, it not left a hard sensation or sticky, looks natural and nice, they like it, but is not for sale in Mexico
Lavina R.
El Paso, TX
This definitely holds my style, a little goes a long way but it does have a strong smell that lingers. People think I'm wearing perfume but its the paste.
John K.
Waunakee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product texturizes my hair and puts down my cowlicks I have in the back. Although it is pricey, it is the best hair paste i have found on the market.
Brianne L.
Queen Creek, AZ
I use Manipulator for to add texture to my hair and I also use it for my son's hair daily. I would recommend this product to family and friends. 5 stars!
Kandi M.
Texarkana, TX
I really like the way this product feels on my hair. It also smells great.. Ot jas a ;ot
it has a smooth texture. It stays on and last longer than most.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It only takes a small amount but it does exactly what it claims to do! You are able to manipulate your hair in any way you want plus it smells amazing!
Colleen C.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awful product. Made my curls take a strange shape and stuck them together like glue. It was so concentrated that I could hardly get it through my hair.
Carlee H.
Orem, UT
Love this stuff when I'm trying to keep in updo or curls in. I gets a little pasty if your not careful. Small learning curve, but it does the job well.
Leah M.
I love this texture paste. The product smells great, and a little goes a long way! This is great for straight hair, keeps it smooth with no fly-aways.
Kendall E.