BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Susie O.
Manchester, TN
This is my favorite product to put in my short sassy hair! My hairdressser turned me onto this and ever since its first use i have been hooked. It is a bit pricey.....but it holds its value, by keeping your style almost all day long. It smells really super good too!
Tara H.
This was the first texturing product I had ever used. After getting a pixie cut my hair dresser recommended this. I'm thankful. It was just tacky enough. Smelt so delicious. Didn't leave hair feeling heavy out sticky. Very moldable. Easy to use. I highly recommend.
Angie S.
Waterford, MI
It works well to keep your hair styled but does not give it a hard texture. It is a good deal compared to some salon brands. It does harden after time if you do not use a lot. I have very short, fine, straight hair and it works good for me. I would buy it again.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
I found that this would not hold my hair. My hair is textured strange and it did not do anything to help the texture look more appealing. It smelled good. I got a free sample from a salon and was able to try a small sample for a few days. Overall, not too pleased.
Amber F.
Bremerton, WA
As stated in the name it is absolutely great for texturized hair. My husband and I share it. It holds up to our standards and the amazing coconut smell is a mega plus! So my hair looks and smells fabulous! I recommend this product to everyone. So give it a try.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
This product was a little too much for me! It was almost hard to use! It was pretty pricey for the value they offer. I have pretty fine hair, so this left my hair looking wet and stiff! This product might work better for someone with thicker hair or even for a male.
Lynette P.
Cedar City, UT
I love, love, love the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste! I have a short pixie cut, long fauxhawk style and this makes my hair look very fun! It helps my hair stay in place and gives it definition. I love that it isn't heavy and leaves my hair feeling light.
Lauren S.
Gastonia , NC
I frequently use this product when piecing the texture, layered portion of the bottom of my hair. It pieces it perfectly and disguises the frazzled ends while keeping everything in place. The price is reasonable as well, and a little product goes a very long way.
Jessica L.
Lehi, UT
I like the product. I have an asymmetrical hair cut, and it is pretty short in most places. This product helps keep the short spots spunky! It smells nice, and is worth the price. It also helps smooth the longer parts of my hair. I would recommend this to others
Laurel H.
Kernersville, NC
This is what I use on my son's hair everyday. Even after extremely crazy busy days and rough housing all of the time his hair stays! I'm completely amazed with this product and plus it smells really good! I always recommend this product to my family and friends!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?