BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Sophie F.
Chico, CA
Let's start with saying I love bed head soooo much. They re perfect and I love their packaging.
Meg C.
I'm a huge fan of this product. It gives an excellent hold and texture, plus it smells amazing!
Works great worth the price I would buy again for sure . Sticks well and holds a long time
monique d.
Beirut
Found the texture to be too sticky, prefer lightweight products. Will not purchase again
Morgan A.
I find any bed head product works great! Like the others this is a fantastic product!
Prabhjit S.
Works great with long and short hair. Holds all day long and nice texture as well
Kai-lani G.
Worked really well when I had short hair. It was so boring but this product gave good texture and not to drying
Dano V.
West Vancouver
Works to control beards. tried it on my mustache but makes it a little too greasy. great for the price
LU ANN R.
Altoona, PA 16601
I never used this product...my computer got frozen and wouldn't go back for me to change it.
Kendall E.