BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Emily H.
Regina
Works great with my hair. Doesn't feel too oily but still has great hold and a nice shine.
Works great worth the price I would buy again for sure . Sticks well and holds a long time
olivia a.
I love bed heads hair texturizer, I have short hair so this is all I need to style and go!
Sheri O.
Has great hold washes off of hands good after use
love the smell does not make hair heavy
Shonda C.
My husband likes it. It only takes a very small amount. It does seem to ruff up the hair
Crystal Y.
Honolulu, HI
Great hold, nice scent. Would recommend this product for anyone looking for strong hold.
monique d.
Beirut
Found the texture to be too sticky, prefer lightweight products. Will not purchase again
Vera J.
I love it!It did wonders to my hair but its hard to apply.Its a great product overall.
Morgan A.
I find any bed head product works great! Like the others this is a fantastic product!
Adeline G.
Great for short aline hairstyle to add texture and hold. Comparable to salon brands ūüĎć
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?