BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Jaclyn A.
Brooks, AB
I used this on my shoulder length, fine textured hair to add a "piecey" look. I enjoyed it, it did not weigh my hair down at all and gave me the desired look!
J W.
Hamilton
Really manipulable has a decent hold for a drug store product. Smells fantastic but leaves residue behind in hair that can be unsightly, good value for cost.
Fiona B.
N.e.lincs, Grimsby
I used this when I had a pixie hair cut, it was good for everyday styles but it didnt last all day and if used a little too much it would make hair greasy.
Andy C.
Sault ste marie, ON
Heavy paste, medium hold, great for a versatile look that you may want to change throughout your day. Better for thicker hair types, use conservitively.
Vanessa R.
Surrey
Used a couple times but I found it was too sticky. Over all it was an okay product. My hair is also very fine so it might work better on thicker hair
Jaime H.
Baker Lake
Great hold with little to no filmy residue! Perfect for short hair. I used this religiously for 3 years and only stopped because I grew my hair out.
Jen C.
Pretty good, keeps the hold and keeps it flexible at the same time.
It does need a lot of product though. Downside it costa more to use to often
Julie D.
I have purchased bed head manipulator for my son to spike his hair. He loves using it everyday and it helps his hair stay in place for the day.
Tanya P.
London , ON
I have short hair and use this product to create wild style and texture...i definitely recommend this product for a long lastimg moldable hold
Tara L.
Taber
I loved this when I had a pixie cut. It wasamazing for adding texture. I'm not sure that I would use it only hair though, it makes it sticky.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?