BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Nicole P.
Maple, Ontario. Canada
Great for moulding short hair. Works like wonders, has an amazing scent, and lasts. It is very sticky though so wash your hands right after
Natalie K.
This product was too heavy for my fine hair. I did love the scent and regularly use other bed head products.
Vera J.
I love it!It did wonders to my hair but its hard to apply.Its a great product overall.
Adeline G.
Great for short aline hairstyle to add texture and hold. Comparable to salon brands ūüĎć
Teresa R.
I love this product. It goes on light but is strong enough to hold my thicker hair and it is easy to use.
Lynn H.
I love the hold and volumizing benefits. Little bit sticky on the hands to use but the scent is divine!
Jamie M.
Boyfriend loves using this in his hair. Good hold, not greasy. It is specially good for fly aways :)
Melanie P.
I like the product but my hair type doesn't style the way I wanted to when I purchased the product.
Burkeleigh B.
I loved it. Sometimes it did leave a sticky residue, but other than that 10 out of 10 do recommend
Dale J.
Newport , ['', '', 'South wales']
Used this for ever and it's the best for my thick hair. It's great for giving hold and separation.
Kendall E.