BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Corina B.
calgary
Very pliable when Appling. Allowing for even applications. Smells great compared to simular products.
Shannon P.
Saint Catharines
It was an ok product, so If you want something with a strong hold I wouldn't suggest this product.
Burkeleigh B.
I loved it. Sometimes it did leave a sticky residue, but other than that 10 out of 10 do recommend
Melanie P.
I like the product but my hair type doesn't style the way I wanted to when I purchased the product.
Dale J.
Newport , ['', '', 'South wales']
Used this for ever and it's the best for my thick hair. It's great for giving hold and separation.
Debbie G.
Norwich, Norfolk
Great product,doesn't feel sticky once on hair and doesn't dry it out, good size tub to fit in bag
Mallory W.
Edwardsville, KS
Love it also love all bed head products! best product that I've ever used to get the best texture
Meg C.
I'm a huge fan of this product. It gives an excellent hold and texture, plus it smells amazing!
Jessica B.
Gives awesome volume without a bad smell or texture. lasts a long time do good value for money
Sophie F.
Chico, CA
Let's start with saying I love bed head soooo much. They re perfect and I love their packaging.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?