BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Lynn H.
I love the hold and volumizing benefits. Little bit sticky on the hands to use but the scent is divine!
Tobi E.
Oshawa, Ontario
I've been using this product for years and love it for both style control and replacement for hairspray
Dano V.
West Vancouver
Works to control beards. tried it on my mustache but makes it a little too greasy. great for the price
Katie F.
London
Great texturizer, doesn't make hair crunchy and gives a nice boost at the roots. Use this before bed
Jamie M.
Boyfriend loves using this in his hair. Good hold, not greasy. It is specially good for fly aways :)
Corina B.
calgary
Very pliable when Appling. Allowing for even applications. Smells great compared to simular products.
Brandi S.
Surrey, BC
Loved this product. Made my hair do exactly what I wanted without the thick feeling of product in it
BJ H.
Sioux Lookout
Works Great! Does exactly what I want it to do! Would definitely recommend. I love Tigi Bed products
Burkeleigh B.
I loved it. Sometimes it did leave a sticky residue, but other than that 10 out of 10 do recommend
Shannon P.
Saint Catharines
It was an ok product, so If you want something with a strong hold I wouldn't suggest this product.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?