BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Brandi S.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. Made my hair do exactly what I wanted without the thick feeling of product in it
Shannon P.
Saint Catharines
It was an ok product, so If you want something with a strong hold I wouldn't suggest this product.
Mallory W.
Edwardsville, KS
Love it also love all bed head products! best product that I've ever used to get the best texture
Conny N.
Best paste I have ever used. One of few products that I have bought repeats of. Can still move hair around hrs later.
Debbie G.
Norwich, Norfolk
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product,doesn't feel sticky once on hair and doesn't dry it out, good size tub to fit in bag
Anne R.
I just love love love this product it is the greatest thing invented for long or short hair a great styling and an amazing manipulator
Dee C.
Toronto, ON
I love the smell of this. It's also awesome to make piecey hairstyles with out looking drying
Rosemarie F.
Good quality product. really like it, It gives my hair great hold and also with molding and shaping my styles.
Emily H.
Regina
Works great with my hair. Doesn't feel too oily but still has great hold and a nice shine.
Nicole D.
Great texture, soft hold. Didn't go crunchy or crispy. Used on the ends of my waves as I have fine hair, and it didn't weigh it down either.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.