BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Renee C.
Love it! works great with my short thick hair. doesn't leave that greasy feel. i use texture paste almost daily
Haley T.
Trenton
I got this as a free addition to a bottle of shampoo I got. I didn't like it or I just don't know how to use it
Kai-lani G.
Worked really well when I had short hair. It was so boring but this product gave good texture and not to drying
Lisa M.
Port Moody, British Columbia
Loved this product when I had short messy hair. It would hold my hair in place all day long & smells amazing!!!
Rosemarie F.
Good quality product. really like it, It gives my hair great hold and also with molding and shaping my styles.
Maria J.
Kitchener, CA
Short hair?? Your perfect pair.
This texture paste molds hair for a perfect hair style every time
Worth buying
Natalie K.
This product was too heavy for my fine hair. I did love the scent and regularly use other bed head products.
Sia Koukla P.
Montreal, QC
Love this product I'm a hair dresser I been using this for years perfect past not too sticky smells amazing
Ale M.
Puerto Rico
Wanted to give it a try and was not disappointed at all. My hair held up in my up do really nicely all day.
Danni V.
I use it every day , it is very cute and its texture is ideal, he would have to come in a larger poe jajaj
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?