BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Maria J.
Kitchener , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Short hair?? Your perfect pair.
This texture paste molds hair for a perfect hair style every time
Worth buying
Kate G.
This is a great product for straight hair for texture. I use it regularly. You only use very little at a time. It's really lovely
Kathryn W.
This is great to add texture to the hair. I suffer from quite fine hair and so it is great to add a little something to my hair.
Ale M.
Puerto Rico
Wanted to give it a try and was not disappointed at all. My hair held up in my up do really nicely all day.
Danni V.
I use it every day , it is very cute and its texture is ideal, he would have to come in a larger poe jajaj
Allie K.
Lakefield Ontario
Used this a few time, great with short textured hair, or hair styles with lots of layers if your looking for a messier look.
Tobi E.
Oshawa, Ontario
I've been using this product for years and love it for both style control and replacement for hairspray
Julie D.
I have purchased bed head manipulator for my son to spike his hair. He loves using it everyday and it helps his hair stay in place for the day.
Corina B.
calgary
Very pliable when Appling. Allowing for even applications. Smells great compared to simular products.
BJ H.
Sioux Lookout
Works Great! Does exactly what I want it to do! Would definitely recommend. I love Tigi Bed products
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.