BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kate G.
This is a great product for straight hair for texture. I use it regularly. You only use very little at a time. It's really lovely
nevada o.
My brother uses this almost everyday for the past few years. We both love this product and believe everyone should try this out.
Jasmina P.
Very sticky, can get messy is not used properly, works great on hair, it lasts all day, easy to wash out, doesn't damage hair.
James A.
Kingston
I use this on my son all the time an it holds in his hair for the whole day an is still intact when he gets home from school
Allie K.
Lakefield Ontario
Used this a few time, great with short textured hair, or hair styles with lots of layers if your looking for a messier look.
Bruna J.
Novo Hamburgo, RS
I loved it. It's pretty good for wavy hair and also for short hair. Perfect for the days you didn't had the time To dry it
Félicité R.
Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec
Good hold. Application was easy but was very sticky on my hands. Felt lile it gave my hair a greasy look after styling
Noemi M.
San Juan
Deja el pelo muy suave, nutrido y sin embargo, nada graso. Me ha gustado mucho y estoy muy satisfecha con el resultado.
Victoria S.
Oakville , ON
Use this to tame fly aways and keep styles in place. Gave it to my dad and my boyfriend and both fell in love with it!
Claire W.
Leeds
Fantastic for keeping hair in place and creating long lasting styles... One of my A game products I can't live without
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?