BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Basant a.
St. John's, NL
I love all tigi bed head products, this thing is great ,i love to use it with my daughter, help me to make ger her more manageable, i love it
Noemi M.
San Juan
Deja el pelo muy suave, nutrido y sin embargo, nada graso. Me ha gustado mucho y estoy muy satisfecha con el resultado.
Victoria S.
Oakville , ON
Use this to tame fly aways and keep styles in place. Gave it to my dad and my boyfriend and both fell in love with it!
Bethany T.
Stratford, Prince Edward Island
This product works great! It holds hair in place all day and does not leave a greasy feeling or white flakes like other styling products!
Jaclyn A.
Brooks, AB
I used this on my shoulder length, fine textured hair to add a "piecey" look. I enjoyed it, it did not weigh my hair down at all and gave me the desired look!
Andrea D.
Holds curl well and smells good but is very sticky and hard to get off of hands. I use this rarely but overall this product is okay.
Lisa M.
Port Moody, British Columbia
Loved this product when I had short messy hair. It would hold my hair in place all day long & smells amazing!!!
Haley T.
Trenton
I got this as a free addition to a bottle of shampoo I got. I didn't like it or I just don't know how to use it
Shandelle M.
BEDFORD, NS
Does the job for hold but super sticky. The smell was great. But I would like something I could still run my hand through a little.
Candace H.
Smiths Falls, ON
Loved this because I have fine hair it is not easy to keep where you want your hair to go when down, it helped chunk plus position
Kendall E.